Equinox
Become a different person theory
Tatum3

• +1
Reactions: Peachy and Traxanas
looksmaxed but phoneminned

• +1
Reactions: GregoryFatCock
I've never seen your before pictures, fuark the ascension is beyond human comprehension.

could you list the stuff u did to help u ascend?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Are you wearing makeup? Your skin looks unnatural tbh.

Looks exactly the same.

No ascension without changes to bone. Women have x-ray vision better than any MRI your bone structure is all that matters to them, and if it's not Chad you ain't cut out to compete.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
From a tired of life cuck to a prettyboy, you legit look younger by like 10 years

I've never seen your before pictures, fuark the ascension is beyond human comprehension.

could you list the stuff u did to help u ascend?
Started with gym, my sister got me into skincare, did 3 tetracyclin periods 3 months each lul overkill probably fucked my immune system for good.
Then just stylemaxing etc.
Using the ordinary: buffet, niacidimine, salisydic acid, coffeine for undereyes, drinking 5 liters of water i got a timer everyday to remind me every 2 hrs to drink a liter.
From a tired of life cuck to a prettyboy, you legit look younger by like 10 years
I was opioid/world of warcraft maxing that time, still fucking with drugs but only on weekends.
Looks exactly the same.

No ascension without changes to bone. Women have x-ray vision better than any MRI your bone structure is all that matters to them, and if it's not Chad you ain't cut out to compete.
Probably most like yes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
not hating man but you look gay af in the after transformation

• +1
Reactions: Omari Mescudi