• So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 7125 and Deleted member 2205
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and BrendioEEE

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, BigJimsWornOutTires, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214 and to_stop_da_cope

Attachments

• 31F4FF1B-0013-4EA1-BE57-86F18921D486.gif
    31F4FF1B-0013-4EA1-BE57-86F18921D486.gif
    730.6 KB · Views: 30
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Ritalincel

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsiere214, Growth Plate, BigJimsWornOutTires and 4 others
[QUOTE="BrendioEEE, post: 5325715, member: 4657

Attachments

• 1615533016969.png
    1615533016969.png
    35.5 KB · Views: 15

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 7125, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
1491258782523.png

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214

• +1

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, MissLexotan6MG, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and SeiGun

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 2205 and SeiGun

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 2205

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsiere214, SeiGun and Deleted member 2205

• WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214 and BigJimsWornOutTires

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Timelessbrah, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 2205

Ejv1Trg.png

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 2205
Dude, that clip's had me walking around in public all day grabbing my d*ck whenever I think about it. It keeps popping up in my mind.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Ritalincel
Dude, that clip's had me walking around in public all day grabbing my d*ck whenever I think about it. It keeps popping up in my mind.
@Marsiere214 Explain yourself

• +1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, SeiGun, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
thats kinda gay ngl

@Marsiere214 Explain yourself
As an on and off player for 10+ years I would NOT recommend this game. It is by FAR the most addictive game that I have ever played and it will make you feel like you must play even if you don't want to. It is not like other games where you have phases of playing a lot and then just stop. I only ever stopped playing if my account got banned.

To become absolutely anything on this game you must spend sickening amounts of time 'grinding' clicking on virtual rocks, trees, places on the map etc. Just search how much time it physically takes to get 99s (the highest level in any skill) on the game.

A Steam user @Flirwn in these reviews commented :

'RuneScape does nothing more than act as a sink for your productivity and time, making you less successful in your life. This is why most players of this game are unhappy, because they are unhappy with their lives as they aren't achieving anything in them, and are using this game as a coping mechanism to feel productive'

I CANNOT AGREE MORE!

These factors make this the perfect tool for filling in voids in people's lives. Anyone prone to depression, or with an addictive personality should definitely not play. This game will actually suck days out of your life and you'll only look back in regret, praying that you could get those precious hours back. Please take this advice.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and BigJimsWornOutTires
thats kinda gay ngl
You don't know what gay is. You live in a country where dudes f*ck eachother in the ass and suck eachother off, because "harder to f*ck girls".

• +1
As an on and off player for 10+ years I would NOT recommend this game. It is by FAR the most addictive game that I have ever played and it will make you feel like you must play even if you don't want to. It is not like other games where you have phases of playing a lot and then just stop. I only ever stopped playing if my account got banned.

To become absolutely anything on this game you must spend sickening amounts of time 'grinding' clicking on virtual rocks, trees, places on the map etc. Just search how much time it physically takes to get 99s (the highest level in any skill) on the game.

A Steam user @Flirwn in these reviews commented :

'RuneScape does nothing more than act as a sink for your productivity and time, making you less successful in your life. This is why most players of this game are unhappy, because they are unhappy with their lives as they aren't achieving anything in them, and are using this game as a coping mechanism to feel productive'

I CANNOT AGREE MORE!

These factors make this the perfect tool for filling in voids in people's lives. Anyone prone to depression, or with an addictive personality should definitely not play. This game will actually suck days out of your life and you'll only look back in regret, praying that you could get those precious hours back. Please take this advice.

:p

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Deleted member 2205 and Marsiere214

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A, BigJimsWornOutTires, SeiGun and 2 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SeiGun, Deleted member 2205 and Ritalincel
You don't know what gay is. You live in a country where dudes f*ck eachother in the ass and suck eachother off, because "harder to f*ck girls".
Wouldn't that make me better at knowing what gay is ? .

No because, from what I've heard, they don't count it as gay.
i knew a couple of people that "Disappeared" and all of them were oddly acting gay

gBLeGF9.png

• +1