Delete Tinder and install instagram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
I've never used Tinder but all people in manosphere forums criticize it, so now I want to uphold the features of instagram.
> Instagram stories are an incredible social interaction booster, you can text to girls you would never chat with by answering to their stories.
you won't look like a molester because girls enjoy the fact their followers are active.
> in Instagram you are more visible to girls: everytime you upload a story you can see all girls who view it.
> instagram is a reputation booster: all girls you know see you as a weird guy who spends all his time playing videogames? then share all your social life moments so girls will think you have an insteresting social life.
> in conclusion Instagram is a good instument to improve your social life and meet new girls in real life.

> you claim to be too ugly for posting in a social network? then buy a decent camera, ask someone to take photos of you, improve your look with photoshop/gimp/paint.net.
the premium version of "Face app" has a filter called "Holywood" that will make you more attractive immediately

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RationalBrody
What if you have no social life? :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: BlackBeard
Low iq instagram is pointless and lowers smv unless you have high follower count then it raises it. Or you are in high school/middle school

• +1
Reactions: Final82
I have ten followers on insta

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
What if someone posted pictures of just themselves because they have no social, but they're attractive?

Won't girls still go after them if they're good looking though. How does this work

Maybe if you go in the same school because they mey know your name. Otherwise no

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Maybe if you go in the same school because they mey know your name. Otherwise no
Idk, you could use tags and hope someone will find your profile lol.

I used to post to Instagram a lot. It's a good way to fake wellbeing and social competence, but since being blackpilled and knowing my flaws I've practically stopped using it until I'm somewhat looksmaxxed. It also feeds social validation and self-hatred imo.

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl, Final82 and 11gaijin
Instagram without social life is ropefuel, like going in and seeing all happy people posting their pics while being in relationships etc while you're all alone. It's just sad.

If you post on this website

And haven’t had at least 5 surgeries yet

Delete yourself from life.

• +1
Reactions: Final82
Low iq instagram is pointless and lowers smv unless you have high follower count then it raises it. Or you are in high school/middle school
tbqh It really is only for women, not for men, 99% of the time. No, seriously, these social media platforms cater to women's needs, not to those of men.

tbqh It really is only for women, not for men, 99% of the time. No, seriously, these social media platforms cater to women's needs, not to those of men.
Cope, caters to Good Looking people’s needs.

I sometimes follow random girls from my country and sometimes they follow back, I don't interact with them tho. I've had 2 people ask me out via Instagram so far. I never agreed tho.

I won’t say 99%. Lots of men there. Even as a woman one can’t get followers unless she looks good.

I sometimes follow random girls from my country and sometimes they follow back, I don't interact with them tho. I've had 2 people ask me out via Instagram so far. I never agreed tho.
Wtf is this usual? Do you have a successful Instagram page? Volcel for refusing BTW.

Social medias are toxic and a waste of your time, JFL if you think you are going to get a foid with a nice Instagram if you aren't GigaFamous. Went around South America about a year ago, only had a basic phone for relatively low-quality photos, didn't regret it, just took minimal pics to help recall some stuff, just enjoyed my trip while most seemed to just be there to show off to others they are someone, miserable ConfidenceCopeMaxxing to me.

Last edited:
stupid as fuck. every girl on instagram sees people that follow them as a 'fan'. u r automatically in the beta position

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, PenileFacialSurgery and Final82
I have ten followers on insta
I have four hundred, half are real, half are frauded (fake followers and Instazood bot)
stupid as fuck. every girl on instagram sees people that follow them as a 'fan'. u r automatically in the beta position
Not if you post high value content yourself. She also has to follow you.

I have four hundred, half are real, half are frauded (fake followers and Instazood bot)

Not if you post high value content yourself. She also has to follow you.

Dont need to brag chad

I won’t say 99%. Lots of men there. Even as a woman one can’t get followers unless she looks good.
Any basic non-deformed girl who's not a landwhale, that makeup-frauds and angle-frauds can easily get 500+ Instal followers.
Lots of chubbier girls
Instagram without social life is ropefuel, like going in and seeing all happy people posting their pics while being in relationships etc while you're all alone. It's just sad.
You can fraud-maxx by conveying a more attractive life through stories (candid hiking pics...club pics..)
Dont need to brag chad
400 it's nothing. NT chadlites in my country have > 700 real followers easily.

I agree . Following her rarely will give you access to her panties unless you are good looking af. If you are good looking af, you don’t even need Instagram unless you want to use it for advancing your career as model or something . If you are good looking af, you can walk in sweatpants , $5 old navy t shirt and flip flops in a mall and you will get laid that night after meeting chicks .

I am only visible to stacey when talking to her on Instagram tbh

I'm not low inhib enough to show my subhuman pictures on Instagram :feelskek:

Necropost
shit thred

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Status
Not open for further replies.