Delete

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
Fuck I forgot to add the poll (disregard thread)

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Alexanderr
I was a bit fat at 8 or 9. Two guys came to bully me and i threw a table at them. And in HS i was never bullied because i didnt give a single fuck for anyone

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Alexanderr and Zeta ascended
Ye i did, and thats me being honest. got really skinny when i started to grow. called me out on that.. said i looked high all the time, because i was tired or looked tired. this was in highscool and first year of college didnt happeb after that,

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Alexanderr
I’m autistic so yes bro, I had no idea why I was bullied but looking back on it it’s pretty obvious tbh. I was a very weird kid and I clearly stood out from the other kids. Even the teachers hated me and thought I was a nuisance.

I’ve been beat up a few times before ngl. I used to come home from school with bruised arms and legs sometimes but i think it made me tougher at least.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Zeta ascended
deletes me

• So Sad
Reactions: Insomniac
Lol why delete..
Its fine no need for a poll

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Insomniac and Zeta ascended
This is a good thread bro, don’t delete it.

Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

• JFL
Reactions: Insomniac