Delusional foid thinks mens' personality changes her perception of their faces

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
From the book Get Inside Her — The Female Perspective, by Marni Kinrys:
When a man approaches me, I of course evaluate him on his looks. As I said before, I have nothing else to go by. Then something interesting happens. As I get a better sense of his character, his face starts to morph. Sometimes it can get better looking and sometimes it can become hideous.

Oh, the foid! What a big retard she is! She's comically unaware of her own nature.

Here's how it really works in real life:

When a man approaches me, I of course evaluate him on his looks and height. As I get to know him, his character starts to morph depending on his physical attractiveness. When he's hot, everything about his character magically becomes irresistibly sexy, even the bad parts. When he's ugly, all his bad personality traits disgust me and creep me out.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justshowerbro, UltimateMan, 5'8manlet and 25 others
I think I believe her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 2403, BigBoy and 4 others
Idk bro it’s common knowledge that enough personality can morph bone structure and collagen

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, justshowerbro, 5'8manlet and 13 others
As I get a better sense of his character, his face starts to morph.

• JFL
Reactions: justshowerbro, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 6475 and 5 others
when i like a girl she starts to look better
but when i hate its the same

foids can only win

• +1
Reactions: thecel
To an extent she is right, but obviously an incel with a "good personality" won't be a chad. Some girls still like asshole chads. Like 8/10 man can be 9/10 or 7/10 depending on personality. 2/10 will still be incel even if he is nice.

It happens with men too. A nice, high IQ girl will look prettier. A dumb girl will start to look less attractive. I definitely notice this when I get to know a girl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11406, SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 2403 and 2 others
To an extent she is right, but obviously an incel with a "good personality" won't be a chad. Some girls still like asshole chads. Like 8/10 man can be 9/10 or 7/10 depending on personality. 2/10 will still be incel even if he is nice.

It happens with men too. A nice, high IQ girl will look prettier. A dumb girl will start to look less attractive. I definitely notice this when I get to know a girl.

Dumb ugly girls have more sex appeal than smart ugly girls

Smart hot girls have more sex appeal than dumb hot girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and Deleted member 2403

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person
Stop hating on women! They are queens! You stupid incels, that's why nobody fucks you!

• JFL
Reactions: thecel, SOS-Sonic and BigBoy

Oh, the foid! What a big retard she is! She's comically unaware of her own nature.

When a man approaches me, I of course evaluate him on his looks and height. As I get to know him, his character starts to morph depending on his physical attractiveness. When he's hot, everything about his character magically becomes irresistibly sexy, even the bad parts. When he's ugly, all his bad personality traits disgust me and creep me out.
Wow ,the lack of self awareness.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Lux

You're talking about exposure effect? It's one of the reasons why some normies end up with girls who mog them.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and BigBoy

When she someone
Images 1

When she gets to know his personality
Images 2

That's some novel way for coping you whore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, thecel, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:
Tired King Of Queens GIF by TV Land

• JFL

This is the woman. She's mentally ill

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 2403 and ChoSeungHui
Why do women always lie? They always fucking lie. What do they get put of lying and virtue signalling? I dont understand this, it pisses me of so fucking much.

BITCH JUST SAY LOOKS MATTER YOU DUMB WHORE

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 2403
Female therapists actually say this and get paid to do so

If you try to counteract them you get sent to a psychiatrist for psychotic behaviour even tho they’re the ones spouting nonsense

It‘s a clown world we live in

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, thecel and BigBoy
Another great post the the legend himself.

• Love it
Female therapists actually say this and get paid to do so

If you try to counteract them you get sent to a psychiatrist for psychotic behaviour even tho they’re the ones spouting nonsense

It‘s a clown world we live in
Is that true? Is that all you said or was there something more? I feel like they arent allowed to do that based on that alone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403

Users who are viewing this thread

Back