Dental implants

andy9432

andy9432

Kraken
Dental implants isnt talked about enough here.

Having a full set of 32 teeth is essential. Its literally the foundation of the face.

So Get ur dental implants. And dont believe that wisdom teeth removal wont fuck up the face. It will.

Dental implants functions just like a normal tooth. It will preserve jawbone. And since We are chewing lot of hard stuff. Even better.

Tldr if u have missing teeth you have to sort that out first before getting other surgeries.Even if it requires mse etc to open up space for implants.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Joe Yabuki
you can't get implants before braces which are required for surgery

Damn, i already have 4 teeth extracted and i don't have enough space for the wisdom teeth.

The circumstance I can see dental implants being worth it is if the implant is replacing a dead tooth. Opening spaces from previous extraction site to have implants installed will hardly effect the face as it won’t grow bone, it will only stop further reabsorption. Also, wisdom teeth removal won’t effect the face. Many celebrities get theirs removed with no problems.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Yabuki
jeeze. You need to see dr. Ting fast
i can't lol, i'm not going to the USA till the next year and is pretty hard to make money as a teenager in the third world

The circumstance I can see dental implants being worth it is if the implant is replacing a dead tooth. Opening spaces from previous extraction site to have implants installed will hardly effect the face as it won’t grow bone, it will only stop further reabsorption. Also, wisdom teeth removal won’t effect the face. Many celebrities get theirs removed with no problems.
Justin Bieber had wisdoms extracted and his face definately changed for the Worse