Depressed 32 year old male virgin.

Jamal2222

Jamal2222

ALL POSTS MADE BY THIS IP/ACCOUNT ARE SATIRE
The title pretty much says it all. Getting on in years, never had a girl take genuine interest in me as something more than a friend, unsure what to do to improve my life and feeling even more helpless and hopeless during this corona lockdown. Wish I had someone to spend time with and talk to. Can anyone here relate?
https://www.reddit.com/r/depressed/comments/fq4e1y/depressed_32_year_old_male_virgin/

Foid Replying- Hi! You asked about what you can do to improve your life. As a woman in her 30s, here are my suggestions. I don’t know anything about you specifically so take what you can use and leave the rest.

Take an honest assessment of your physical appearance and tweak what needs tweaking. Do a little weight lifting, pushups, cardio. Take good care of your skin, if you have acne - treat it. Whiten your teeth, floss and make sure your breath is pleasant. Make it a point to smell good, have clean trimmed fingernails, and clean shoes and clothing. Women pay attention to detail. We don’t necessarily want a guy who is prettier than us, just someone who clearly takes care of themselves and has some pride.

Do some soul searching and figure out your best personality traits, and expand them. Are you funny? A deep thinker capable of awesome conversations? Maybe you’re very generous, or a protector type. Intellectual? Creative? Someone who is passionate about a main topic? Own your best traits.

Do you struggle with convo? Watch some YouTube videos and read books on how to be charismatic. There is a wealth of info out there. And we feminine women love a polite chivalrous gentleman. I find some men get very depressed because of financial concerns. Figure out a game plan if that’s you and start researching what you want your next career to be.

Lastly, reframe your thinking... the stories you tell yourself about yourself. Beating yourself up for being a virgin is only going to bring you more of the same. What you focus on... GROWS. If you’re a negative person by nature, glass half empty - you must force yourself to practice gratitude. This is a world of abundance. Approach women with no fear, why? Because if she’s not the one, you’re just one step closer to finding someone more compatible. Whether that be for a hook up or a relationship.

I hope this advice has been helpful. I wish you the best of luck!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Entschuldigung and Deleted member 10602
Super brutal 0 son, ill give u a revive

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7806
@Beetleking88 found on Reddit