Depression vs Inceldom

Deleted member 5746

Deleted member 5746

Coping manlets hate me - Manlet killer
The two are often confused, by doctors and the media alike, but I want to point out some major differences between the two psychological conditions
1. Cause

Whereas Depression is caused by a disbalance in the brain's production of dopamine and serotonin, Inceldom is caused by subpar genetics. Inceldom can sometimes involve certain issues with neurotransmitters, but they typically come around as a result of addiction or substance abuse - the incel's natural remedy for his problem.
2. Manifestation
Depression manifests itself as a lack of motivation or desire to do anything, lose of meaning, and inability to feel positive emotion during certain episodes. Inceldom also manifests itself as a lack of motivation to do anything, losing of meaning, and inability to feel positive emotion.
However, there is a crucial difference here. Whereas depression can typically be overcome with rational thought, inceldom can not.

3. Treatment
Depression is easily treatable with SSRIs and various other antidepressants. Unfortunately the same can not be said of inceldom.

I watched some videos from Baraka Mkray, and I saw commenters talking about how "depressed" he was.
But was he really? I dont think he was depressed.
He wasn't sad because of a chemical disbalance in his brain, he was sad because his life gave him a reason to be sad. He didn't have a mental illness (which depression is), because he was in fact evaluating his life with accuracy.
Depression is when you're sad for no reason. You're just sad because you dont produce enough serotonin and dopamine.
Inceldom is when you're sad for a very solid reason. You're sad because your genetics are sub-par and you amount to nothing as a person, and the world treats you as nothing.
It is a shame that the modern field of psychology does not correctly separate inceldom from depression.
If I were to go to a doctor, the doctor would prescribe me anti-depressants. But this is not the solution for my problem. Instead, the doctor should be prescribing me pussy.
If a Stacy goes to a doctor and she feels depressed, indeed she should be given anti-depressants. Because her problems are in her head.

An illustration of Depression:
Depressed woman dealing with infertility issues sitting on bed holding knees

An illustration of inceldom
Armando hernandez

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 5189, Deleted member 5048 and 13 others
k

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 9380
based

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
tbh ive always been a happy person but this blackpill shit is like depression except way worse and never ending

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 5048, mewcoper and 1 other person
Its not that easy you retard.

tbh ive always been a happy person but this blackpill shit is like depression except way worse and never ending
No SSRIs for your race and height buddy boyo

• So Sad
Reactions: JustBeCurry
High IQ

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Leforts are the best antidepressants

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, mewcoper, NothingCanStopMe and 3 others
Very good analogy mirin bro 👍🏻👍🏻

This. My parents always tell me 'how happy I used to be'

Now I am a 0 energy nihilist wreck because of inceldom.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, mewcoper, Deleted member 8765 and 4 others
This. My parents always tell me 'how happy I used to be'

Now I am a 0 energy nihilist wreck because of inceldom.
You told me you’re a chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5746
You told me you’re a chadlite
Keep coping. How the fuck am I chadlite if my last slay was in march at start of covid, and before that july 2019.

Hookups twice/year = still incel.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
Nobody on this forum is above a high tier normie
Keep coping, these users are one of many chads
@Native @NordicIranian @austrianvirgin @higgabigga @SubhumanCurrycel @TubOfLard

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5746
Why didn't you tag me. Do you not love me anymore?

Native is a subhuman truecel
Nordic Iranian i've never seen but i doubt he's good looking
Austrian virgin is a gigasubhuman
Myself is subhuman
Subhuman currycel is nearcel because of very short chin and bad hair.

I agree with every word. I've used antidepressants before so i know. It can't cure inceldom. If your quality of life is shit, you'll feel shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Inceldom causes depression.

" Depression is when you're sad for no reason. You're just sad because you dont produce enough serotonin and dopamine. "

white people problems

a true ethnic doesnt have the time/capability to think about this shit cause we actually have muscle

• +1
Native is a subhuman truecel
Nordic Iranian i've never seen but i doubt he's good looking
Austrian virgin is a gigasubhuman
Myself is subhuman
Subhuman currycel is nearcel because of very short chin and bad hair.
keep coping
@Danish_Retard is good looking
@Aeons
@Copemaxxing
@5foot8Paki
@Salludon
@Amnesia

• Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Copemaxxing
keep coping
@Danish_Retard is good looking
@Aeons
@Copemaxxing
@5foot8Paki
@Salludon
@Amnesia
Danish retard is nearcel
Copemaxxing seems mentally deranged and he doesn't post much anyway
5foot8Paki... It's all pretty much in the name
Salludon is high tier normie with small dick
Amnesia is fraudmaxxing anglemaxxing subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: mewcoper
not ironically true imo
inceldom is like depression plus the knowledge you are an useless piece of shit

Danish retard is nearcel
Copemaxxing seems mentally deranged and he doesn't post much anyway
5foot8Paki... It's all pretty much in the name
Salludon is high tier normie with small dick
Amnesia is fraudmaxxing anglemaxxing subhuman
Keep coping , you know they’re chads but you’re denying it
@brbbrah claims to be the Indian Meeks so he’s chad
@TubOfLard
@Yuyevon
@Shrek2OnDvD
@NordicIranian
@goat2x
@chad-lite-ascender

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 5746
@higgabigga keep coping

@higgabigga respond

The two are often confused, by doctors and the media alike, but I want to point out some major differences between the two psychological conditions
1. Cause

Whereas Depression is caused by a disbalance in the brain's production of dopamine and serotonin, Inceldom is caused by subpar genetics. Inceldom can sometimes involve certain issues with neurotransmitters, but they typically come around as a result of addiction or substance abuse - the incel's natural remedy for his problem.
2. Manifestation
Depression manifests itself as a lack of motivation or desire to do anything, lose of meaning, and inability to feel positive emotion during certain episodes. Inceldom also manifests itself as a lack of motivation to do anything, losing of meaning, and inability to feel positive emotion.
However, there is a crucial difference here. Whereas depression can typically be overcome with rational thought, inceldom can not.

3. Treatment
Depression is easily treatable with SSRIs and various other antidepressants. Unfortunately the same can not be said of inceldom.

I watched some videos from Baraka Mkray, and I saw commenters talking about how "depressed" he was.
But was he really? I dont think he was depressed.
He wasn't sad because of a chemical disbalance in his brain, he was sad because his life gave him a reason to be sad. He didn't have a mental illness (which depression is), because he was in fact evaluating his life with accuracy.
Depression is when you're sad for no reason. You're just sad because you dont produce enough serotonin and dopamine.
Inceldom is when you're sad for a very solid reason. You're sad because your genetics are sub-par and you amount to nothing as a person, and the world treats you as nothing.
It is a shame that the modern field of psychology does not correctly separate inceldom from depression.
If I were to go to a doctor, the doctor would prescribe me anti-depressants. But this is not the solution for my problem. Instead, the doctor should be prescribing me pussy.
If a Stacy goes to a doctor and she feels depressed, indeed she should be given anti-depressants. Because her problems are in her head.

An illustration of Depression:
View attachment 741245
An illustration of inceldom
View attachment 741247
I knew it in 1764

Because I copy and pasted this thread to .co and gave OP zero credit
That's fine, i don't care about credit, I just want my ideas to be heard.
Can u link?

That's fine, i don't care about credit, I just want my ideas to be heard.
Can u link?
https://incels.is/threads/depression-vs-inceldom.251294/

• +1