Votes: 15 57.7%
  • Minoxidil

Votes: 16 61.5%

• Total voters
DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Which one do you prefer more?

Minoxidil is more effective,however it destroys collagen,causing wrinkles and making your face age faster,dermaroller however makes your hair regrow while boosting your collagen at the same time,so you can have both soft,glowing skin and full head of hair

Hair transplant + ru + nizoral is the most effective treatment for hair loss imo.

Minoxidil is whack

I don’t think it is actual minoxidil that destroys collagen. More like alcohol that it is mixed with

Minoxidil. Side effects are overblown. Rolling on it's own is pretty much useless,.

no reason not to combine both,, fuark i've been slacking with my dermroller tho tbhngl

,dermaroller however makes your hair regrow while boosting your collagen at the same time,so you can have both soft,glowing skin and full head of hair
Not gonna happen

Many more options, the more the merrier.
Well, it will work for the majority of men. And you want to get away with using the least amount of products possible.

Na you want to use as many as possible while keeping at a low but effective dose so you don't become immune. Your plan is ideal if you access to ru. I've on prp,fin,min,niz,derma.

Na you want to use as many as possible while keeping at a low but effective dose so you don't become immune. Your plan is ideal if you access to ru. I've on prp,fin,min,niz,derma.
You could pop a dut and be done with it

Minox did nothing for me.

• So Sad
Reactions: Mr manlet
Minoxidil. Side effects are overblown. Rolling on it's own is pretty much useless,.
+1 rolling takes forever for hair growth and you need 1.5mm. Minoxidil is better

But once you start using minoxidil you cant stop.

Which one do you prefer more?

Minoxidil is more effective,however it destroys collagen,causing wrinkles and making your face age faster,dermaroller however makes your hair regrow while boosting your collagen at the same time,so you can have both soft,glowing skin and full head of hair
540 derma needles can leave you with permanent scars.