Dermarolling is BAD for skin.

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)

I dermarolled for the first time friday, and at first it seemed like my skin was looking a bit better. But then, Sunday I woke up and realized that my skin looked like SHIT again. It looked low collagen, horrible skin tone, my scars looked insanely inflamed. Fast forward to today and my skin REALLY looks like shit now. It looked decent before I dermarolled but now it looks like ASS despite keeping up with daily retin-a applications.

Now that I found this article it makes sense. Putting stress on your face is never going to make it look better. The collagen "flare up" I got was only temporary, and now my body has run out of it to produce. The only thing that will make your skin looked better is tretinoin (it is designed to give a "slow" stream of collagen) and being healthy. This really opened my eyes and now I understand all these people that go on and on about being "all natural" and shit. Some of this "beauty" stuff will fuck you up, PERIOD.

My dermaroller is now exclusively a hairloss tool. And even then that's probably fucking up my skin somehow too. Just in general I have not had a good experience with dermarolling. I looked better before I started it. I use the A6 DrPen btw, a "professional" dermaroller. I looked the best during the period where I was not dermarolling, and that's a big fucking blackpill. I'm not going to use my dermapen AT ALL for 3 days and report on how my skin looks. Wish me luck boyos.

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Bensky and middayshowers
din read, use disinfectant.

Use derma stamp, not dermaroller

• +1
Reactions: Acnno, randomguy1235, anti caking agents and 1 other person
Use derma stamp, not dermaroller
I use a dermapen actually. I'm starting to think my retin-a is ineffective because I left it open for 48 hours. I saw a derm on reddit say that oxygen deactivates retinols. So that's probably why my skin is going down the shitter.

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223 and PenileFacialSurgery
I use a dermapen actually. I'm starting to think my retin-a is ineffective because I left it open for 48 hours. I saw a derm on reddit say that oxygen deactivates retinols. So that's probably why my skin is going down the shitter.
What is length of needles in ur dermapen?

what the fuck are we supposed to do we should just rope tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and DarknLost
It goes up to 2.5mm. I've been using 1mm on my hairline until my Hylauronic Acid comes in.
Maybe you used too much length on your face skin? Anyway, don't write off derma stamping yet, it's too early to tell if it works after just one use

Maybe you used too much length on your face skin? Anyway, don't write off derma stamping yet, it's too early to tell if it works after just one use
I used 0.85mm on my thick cheek skin and 0.25mm on the under eye area.

*dermarolling at home with a $1 broke-ass device

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and randomguy1235
You can try lower length if you suspect it irritated your skin too much to be honest. Anyway, you shouldn't tell that microneedling is very bad after one use lol

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad
Aren't you supposed to wait inbetween sessions when you go above .5?

I was just about to pony up the dough for a derminator, this article gives me pause. I need something for rolling acne scars, was going to use 1.5mm microneedling and the suction cup thing.

This website is for another product, what are they selling and do they directly compete with microneedling.

Aren't you supposed to wait inbetween sessions when you go above .5?

I was just about to pony up the dough for a derminator, this article gives me pause. I need something for rolling acne scars, was going to use 1.5mm microneedling and the suction cup thing.

This website is for another product, what are they selling and do they directly compete with microneedling.
Yes I do it once a week

Is it legit for self harm scars tho?

• JFL
Reactions: HighTierNormie
If you’re not using a derminator 2, then fucking kill yourself. Everything else is garbage and possibly damaging in comparison.
fuck you im not paying 250$ for a dermaroll

• JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74
Lol you fake looksmaxxer. It’s easily worth it and one of the best purchases I’ve made. I bought it for my hair. Only use it on my face once a month.
How much has it helped with your hair

The author of OP's article had just started a line of really expensive skin care products, and even said vitamin C is bad which another scientist debunked:

So they're going after competing products and methods with scare mongering lol. All these people are self-interested and trying to sell something so I'm just going to go with the derminator and the suction cup thing and hope for the best.

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223, Acnno, Deleted member 5891 and 5 others
what the fuck are we supposed to do we should just rope tbh ngl

the trick is fully enjoy your youth and to be alive during that period so that you collect enough memorise to not rope

slayers who drink, party and fuck as much sloots as possible between but look like complete shit after 30 > incels who never experienced anything great during their youth but now cope with skincare regime and fin to look like 29 when they are 34

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII

I dermarolled for the first time friday, and at first it seemed like my skin was looking a bit better. But then, Sunday I woke up and realized that my skin looked like SHIT again. It looked low collagen, horrible skin tone, my scars looked insanely inflamed. Fast forward to today and my skin REALLY looks like shit now. It looked decent before I dermarolled but now it looks like ASS despite keeping up with daily retin-a applications.

Now that I found this article it makes sense. Putting stress on your face is never going to make it look better. The collagen "flare up" I got was only temporary, and now my body has run out of it to produce. The only thing that will make your skin looked better is tretinoin (it is designed to give a "slow" stream of collagen) and being healthy. This really opened my eyes and now I understand all these people that go on and on about being "all natural" and shit. Some of this "beauty" stuff will fuck you up, PERIOD.

My dermaroller is now exclusively a hairloss tool. And even then that's probably fucking up my skin somehow too. Just in general I have not had a good experience with dermarolling. I looked better before I started it. I use the A6 DrPen btw, a "professional" dermaroller. I looked the best during the period where I was not dermarolling, and that's a big fucking blackpill. I'm not going to use my dermapen AT ALL for 3 days and report on how my skin looks. Wish me luck boyos.

giphy.gif
red light is much much better
a infrared lamp costs less than 30 dollars

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

is there a thread about it? redpill me tbh

Freaking amazing. But it’s still only a tertiary treatment. Stopping androgens is always number 1. Fin/dut and RU/CB. Those are mandatory first and then add the derminator.
been wanting to buy one so badly and then decided to pull the trigger, too then find out they dont ship to my state :(

Lol you fake looksmaxxer. It’s easily worth it and one of the best purchases I’ve made. I bought it for my hair. Only use it on my face once a month.
joined Jun 14, 2019

You trying to say I’m some derminator shill, phagott? If anything I’m an RU shill, you gotta stop androgens first, microneedling isn’t nearly as important.

But no, I’ve been on incel forums ever since I started reading the misc back in like 2012/2013. I was on puahate and sluthate and was an unofficial member of colez’s biker crew.

Derminator is great though and easily worth the price. They have shitty customer service though and are literally run by autisic losers. They simply have good products that get results, no frills.
:feelswah:

@ThisTooShallPass You should read into sm04554

Yeah I’m familiar. Seems to be promising as an addition to an already strong regimen. What do you think? 2021 release maybe? Any reliable sources for it now?
I have a feeling it'll be more like 2024>. You can sign up for clinical trials in Turkey which are ongoing. But you need to be a Turkish citizen and not be taking roids, or anything like fin/dut etc

• +1
Reactions: ThisTooShallPass
No treatment can solve genes problem bro

Hahahah stfu faggot

• +1
Ok this has to be fake by a company just trying to push their products

If dermarolling fucked everyone's skin up and depleted their collagen instead of replenishing it, no one would stand by this product. People's skin would go to shit.

There is always a few people who react bad to treatments. There is some people who can't do retinol at all because even the smallest concentrations burns their skin and leaves it red the next day. Doesn't mean retinol is a BS treatment....

• +1
Reactions: Eazybone187 and ThisTooShallPass
OP is low iq and gay

• +1
The person who wrote this knows a lot less than she thinks or pretends to know. As best as I can tell she has no qualifications, so why link to her web nonsense as authoritative? She drops in some fringe scientific references that have nothing to do with skin aging to make it seem like she herself is sophisticated (the microscope, Absolute zero, etc..)

The reason why collagen synthesis will cease sooner in those who dermaroll is because you are going to desensitize the receptors responsible for the signaling of collagen synthesis.
This is just a fiction she made up.

Human skin aging is caused by glycation cross links of the collagen in the Dermis. The glycation cross links in turn make the skin less elastic. There are receptors in the skin that sense the elasticity of the skin, it is these receptors that reduce the amount of collagen in the skin when the skin gets less elastic. The collagen content of skin does get lower with age, but it only gets lower because the skin is getting less elastic, not the other way around.

It is possible dermarolling helps to break the glycation cross links that cause aging, but I don't know if that is true. Radio Frequency Micro-needling>>dermarolling.

• +1
Reactions: JMax, Worthlesshapa777, MadMong and 1 other person
You trying to say I’m some derminator shill, phagott? If anything I’m an RU shill, you gotta stop androgens first, microneedling isn’t nearly as important.

Lol I got banned from here my first week for being too pro-derminator that they thought I was a shill. Careful m8

But yes the article from OP is junk and has been debunked thoroughly. I'm not allowed to link to derminator stuff anymore but the creator has replied to these arguments in depth with actual scientific citations on why this is a BS fear mongering article.

• +1
Is it legit for self harm scars tho?
bro u self harm ? dont worry man it will all get better. I can guide to the light (ascencion)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
bro u self harm ? dont worry man it will all get better. I can guide to the light (ascencion)
No thank God it was like 2 years ago but I'm never doing that again

• +1
Reactions: MadMong
No thank God it was like 2 years ago but I'm never doing that again
ok dude. just know some of us are here for you. most are autists who tell you to sui but we are bros here (some of us)

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, ScramFranklin, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
ok dude. just know some of us are here for you. most are autists who tell you to sui but we are bros here (some of us)
Thx bro that's nice to hear. I'm here if you gotta talk too

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, ScramFranklin, FatJattMofo and 1 other person
i have red light lamp how can i avoid hair loss

i will use derminator 2 in the future when i can afford it

also i will do hair massages and head stands to make blood go to the scalp

i don't want to be thinning ever let alone bald

how is the facepuller going
Thx bro that's nice to hear. I'm here if you gotta talk too
bro pls don't hurt urself

i never knew u did self harm bro

pls don't do that

ur gonna ascend and you will tell your grandkids stories they won't even be able to believe bro

u will

Last edited:
Some dude on the internet.

Is aiming to disprove what many researches has proofed already and shown. On how Dermaneedling retin-a/tretioin; are proven collagen maxxers.

Just because he has shitty skin. Probably because he refuses to wear sunblock every day, and lets the sun fuck up his skin.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and ezio6
Female "scientists" are a borderline oxymoron honestly. All of these articles are written by 40+ y.o roastie dog moms with no qualifications.

If you dont believe me find one good TED talk done by a woman.

• +1
Reactions: ezio6 and Eazybone187
I was coping when I wrote this thread, didn't realize minoxidil was what was destroying my collagen. Ignore it.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Be_ConfidentBro, ezio6 and 4 others
I was coping when I wrote this thread, didn't realize minoxidil was what was destroying my collagen. Ignore it.
Has your collagen improved?

Some dude on the internet.

Is aiming to disprove what many researches has proofed already and shown. On how Dermaneedling retin-a/tretioin; are proven collagen maxxers.

Just because he has shitty skin. Probably because he refuses to wear sunblock every day, and lets the sun fuck up his skin.
So what’s a good routine for someone getting into skinmaxxing? I’m confused on the differences between dermarolling and dermaneedling, retin a and retinol, and whether red light therapy is necessary. All I do right now is use a basic face wash and moisturizer with sunscreen.

So what’s a good routine for someone getting into skinmaxxing? I’m confused on the differences between dermarolling and dermaneedling, retin a and retinol, and whether red light therapy is necessary. All I do right now is use a basic face wash and moisturizer with sunscreen.
Dermarolling and microneedling are same thing

Retin a = tretinoin = the god of skincare

red light therapy = bonus, basically supplementing sunlight.