Describe the level of your NTness

How NT are you?

• Absolutely not (I'm diagnosed with autism or other mental illnesses)

• Mostly not (I'm considered weird most of the time but I could function normally sometimes)

• 50/50 (I can function normally but I have too many weird aspects to be considered a normie)

• Mostly yes (I might have some weird hobbies but in everyday life I'm seen as normal)

• Absolutely yes (I'm a social butterfly. I'm talkative and extroverted)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Virgin

Long live the goyims

• Love it
Reactions: BigBoy
im not gonna say too much but ive been playin basketball since i was a kid (im no bum i played varsity and ran sf), all over my city so alot of people know me at least my face. been with a couple of females my body count is single digit doe :cool:

really tho i first got into this weird site because i wanted to see what models talk about, but instead i learned what chads and incels are, and there are more school shooters than models here 😬

• JFL
im not gonna say too much but ive been playin basketball since i was a kid (im no bum i played varsity and ran sf), all over my city so alot of people know me at least my face. been with a couple of females my body count is single digit doe :cool:

really tho i first got into this weird site because i wanted to see what models talk about, but instead i learned what chads and incels are, and there are more school shooters than models here 😬
this site was created by the guy who made incels.is

no male model would ever hear about this forum, much less a forum in general

idk know what you were expecting tbh

• +1
Reactions: jodanielle
this site was created by the guy who made incels.is

no male model would ever hear about this forum, much less a forum in general

idk know what you were expecting tbh
i guessed models would care about looking better and all that, like nba players and training. but tbh it looks like models are born good and they dont even gotta try.

kevin durant type shit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and BigBoy
i guessed models would care about looking better and all that, like nba players and training. but tbh it looks like models are born good and they dont even gotta try.

kevin durant type shit
i see what you mean. but a model looksmaxing would be softmaxing, things they can find can reddit/other normie sites. and if they have legitimate flaws, someone will usually tell them.

the only way to find this forum is to either know the blackpill/know you arent gl. and models dont fit either requirement.

How old are you

Real models don't have the time to post on forums you swine. They're too busy getting their cocks polished and being a narcy for Insta or TikTok.

I bet Gandy doesn't even know what a forum is.

• +1
@RichardSpencel is Autistic?

giphy.gif

it's impossible to be extrovert and autistic at same time in my OP
extrovert = NT

Stop using NT as a substitute word for extroverted and popular. It's not the same. There are plenty of introverted yet normal people who aren't even on the Autism spectrum.

• +1
I’m an introvert with anxiety

was diagnosed with autism as a kid but to date, nobody's ever noticed (or at least mentioned it to my face), becomes a lot more obvious when I haven't slept in a while though, but it's more... cartoon villain from a 90's cartoon than commander data, if that makes sense

Sometimes I'm normal. Sometimes I'm aspie

Stop using NT as a substitute word for extroverted and popular. It's not the same. There are plenty of introverted yet normal people who aren't even on the Autism spectrum.
If you're introverted you're not NT

• +1
Reactions: bassfreak
my university holidays consist of walking up and down the house, lifting, doing GOMAD, staring at myself in the mirror and letting a wave of depression wash over me and shitposting for 16 hours a day.

Compared to lookism where half of the user base was legit schizo and the rest suffered from different mental illnesses, looksmax looks * very* normal. Only 8% are legit rotters. 45% are hyper normies and the rest can function in society. Jfl fraudsters.

I have to fraud alot because I hate social interaction after blackpill

it's impossible to be extrovert and autistic at same time in my OP
extrovert = NT
im extroverted and non-nt(weird not legit autistic. and its possible to autistic and be extroverted)

Over tier ngl

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 616
BEING NT IS JUST AS IMPORTANT AS LOOKSMAXXING. MAKE FRIENDS, CONNECTIONS, JOIN GROUPS, GO OUTSIDE ECT... AND YOUR LIFE WILL IMPROVE TREMENDOUSLY... DONT BELIEVE ME? GO TRY IT AND PROVE ME WRONG

Bumo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
How am I supposed to know?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
mostly not. i can interact well if needed but im a shut in loner with odd cognitive processes

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
I'm not diagnosed with anything but considering i shake in public, spout weird shit and cant talk
Never do I act normal IRL, i cant
so id say #1

I blame it on religion and homeschooling

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, yang and Deleted member 616
I'm diagnosed with mental illness but am super good at frauding nt and am pretty popular tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, DianabolDownie and Deleted member 2846