DHT blocker side effects

A

abcd77

Iron
What are the potential side effects of DHT blockers? Any anecdotes would be helpful. I want to know if there's any downsides to not having (as much) DHT in my body. I'm curious about taking Fin to prevent any malding

What are the potential side effects of DHT blockers? Any anecdotes would be helpful. I want to know if there's any downsides to not having (as much) DHT in my body. I'm curious about taking Fin to prevent any malding
makes u gay

get on fin man. avoid this site its full of scare mongering autists who fear fin but take tumourmaxxing stacks, and also Watch kevin mann on yt.

• JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie
I'm 17 y/o NW2 on fin, no side effects. I struggle to get an erection but I already had this due to mental problems. Taking fin is just a question of whether or not you want hair.

I'm 17 y/o NW2 on fin, no side effects. I struggle to get an erection but I already had this due to mental problems. Taking fin is just a question of whether or not you want hair.
Consider RU58841. I'm also balding at 17. I'll get RU soon.

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
At 17 you shouldn't fuck with your hormones/development. I'm 25

At 17 you shouldn't fuck with your hormones/development. I'm 25
Hair is everything. My father was bald in his early twenties and I'm not joining him

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Hair is everything. My father was bald in his early twenties and I'm not joining him
Yeah but at 17 you're not done developing yet, you need to wait imo at least till 21 but I'm not a doctor

Dht is the most Androgenic hormone in the body , 5 times more virilizing than testosterone

it is the hormone that turned you from a female embryo into a male , it goes into every cell in the body and masculines it, it turns a clit into a penis , it changes skull shape etc

if you block dht you will have a numb dick and ur dick will shrink, this is not Bro science try It yourself

• Hmm...
Reactions: MEGA CHAD
Take 0.5 daily if you get sides stop. Don't take it if you are a teen or your penis will not grow. Wait until you develop fully