DHT derivative steroids + growth hormone for a better skull/facial structure ?

Deleted member 3635

Deleted member 3635

Mistral
Would taking test/dht roids with growth hormone make your face aesthetic ?
bump

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Anyone ?

no

If you took enough HGH the effects would be anything but aesthetic

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
yes it certainly will. it will have a bigger effect the further you are from age 23-25
I see zyzz started at 20 probably and his jaw was insane

probably good idea if you have a shit face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 3635
I t
Does HGH increase midface length and jaw length?
Think it happens if you have a pre-existing narrow palate. It's the problem of the male condition but exaggerated. A bad palate is a bottleneck for your face that causes lengthening in all the wrong places.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
I t

Think it happens if you have a pre-existing narrow palate. It's the problem of the male condition but exaggerated. A bad palate is a bottleneck for your face that causes lengthening in all the wrong places.
my cheek bone grew in density on roids but i did have a narrow palate i will try this again after mse celling

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
my cheek bone grew in density on roids but i did have a narrow palate i will try this again after mse celling
I wonder if it's best to hghmax immediately after breaking facial sutures especially around the zygo maxillary and pterygoid sutures for the optimal directional growth.

Might be too late if the sutures fuse again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
I t

source? brutal