DHT Gel wya ¿

A

Alexand

Iron
I’m trying to find actual legit DHT gel through the Internet hopefully since it’s damn impossible to get a prescription can anyone on the forum help me out? I’m tryna dickmaxxx I got 6 inches but I’m on the skinnier side :/

make your own
Or you could risk it with Russianstarpeptides

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo
make your own
Or you could risk it with Russianstarpeptides
Nice nice I appreciate ya. How is russianstarpeptides risky? Also that thread you linked says it doesn’t really work for those out of puberty which unfortunately I am :/ is there any way using pumps and jelqing and clamps but keeping mah dicc in an engorged state through a cock ring and just drown mah dicc in the DHT gel is there any hope I’ll see significant noticeable results or is it over ?

Nice nice I appreciate ya. How is russianstarpeptides risky? Also that thread you linked says it doesn’t really work for those out of puberty which unfortunately I am :/ is there any way using pumps and jelqing and clamps but keeping mah dicc in an engorged state through a cock ring and just drown mah dicc in the DHT gel is there any hope I’ll see significant noticeable results or is it over ?
Its risky because no can verify if it actually works and a user here said it didn't have much effect on him...

How old are you? DHT gel may still work out of puberty

Its risky because no can verify if it actually works and a user here said it didn't have much effect on him...

is it worth me getting i'm 16

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel

I’m 23 :(((

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x
I’m 23 :(((
Try it but don't be to hopeful, you might see changes but there is harm in it. You will mess up your bodys natural production

Yeah you'll defo see changes but using exogenous DHT will mess with your bodys natural production
worth it I am still young so I can recover right?

worth it I am still young so I can recover right?
Its not that easy bro, low DHT feels like shit and you might not "recover", your hormonal profile might be permanently affected

Try it but don't be to hopeful, you might see changes but there is harm in it. You will mess up your bodys natural production
there are different percentages which would you recommend boyo?

Its not that easy bro, low DHT feels like shit and you might not "recover", your hormonal profile might be permanently affected
which percentage is the safest?

• +1
which percentage is the safest?
12% but you don't actually know how much DHT is going into your body, thats the problem so its best to make your own, and before you use make sure you have a PCT ready, consult a few users or make a thread

12% but you don't actually know how much DHT is going into your body, thats the problem so its best to make your own, and before you use make sure you have a PCT ready, consult a few users or make a thread
what is a PCT?

what is a PCT?
Post cycle therapy, its used to get your hormone levels back to normal after a cycle of whatever you're using(sarm, steroid etc...), bro you need to have this ready before you use the gel

I hate how nearly every looks max comes w a list of risks and possible negative side effects it really blows so if I just take it short term you think I should be okay I don’t wanna mess up my body’s natural production permanently last question bro sorry is there any ways to counter act the possible negative side effects ?

Post cycle therapy, its used to get your hormone levels back to normal after a cycle of whatever you're using(sarm, steroid etc...), bro you need to have this ready before you use the gel
tell me more about contructing a PCT feel free to pm me or i will pm you

• +1
I hate how nearly every looks max comes w a list of risks and possible negative side effects it really blows so if I just take it short term you think I should be okay I don’t wanna mess up my body’s natural production permanently last question bro sorry is there any ways to counter act the possible negative side effects ?
thats the price of looksmaxxing boyo, it is what it is. If you take DHT for a short amount than you should be fine but you might not see results. Also research more heavily into your bodys natural production before you take anything, theres lots of good info on this forum. A PCT may be the only way to counter act the negative side effects.

thats the price of looksmaxxing boyo, it is what it is. If you take DHT for a short amount than you should be fine but you might not see results. Also research more heavily into your bodys natural production before you take anything, theres lots of good info on this forum. A PCT may be the only way to counter act the negative side effects.
Hey check your PM

tbh don’t bother with it. use bathmate for girth and an extender for length, jelq too if you can’t get these. both are proven to work if you put enough time in. dht gel seems like a bit of a cope to me

• +1
Reactions: Alexand