DHT is life

F

FaceandHFD

Zephir

high t low DHT high E makes you look like this bloated motherfucker.
fin gives you dat moonface.

there is nothing better than having high DHT as a man

inhibits estrogen - check
leaner face - check

bigger dick - check
masculine bone structure - check

awesome beard and body hair - check

the only downside to DHT is losing hair tbh.
but hair doesnt matter for high bonemass high DHT men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2227
thanks for sharing son, here your reply

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 1973
I wanted to try some topical dht on pp, however its fucking hard to get a legit source

3ABD5BEC A57F 4513 99F4 25B05451E1DF
0F6F6A7B 5B30 42C4 86A2 48EA23BCA40C

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and balding17yomanletcel
9F367B84 52CB 435B 8FEF FF1C13DE1DAC

dht stack

cycle the igf1

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
JFL when using a pic of mine at least pick a better one and not a pic that I took when being 15+ bf eating 4500 calories at that time + having lens distortion, ofc I was bloatcel

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2846
Provides 0 proof of dht levels of the men in the pictures.
Provides 0 evidence of when in life DHT levels can even shape your skull anymore or any evidence if it does so at all. As if a shitskull 25yo is going to get a warrior skull by pumping his DHT levels.
Provides 0 practical advice.

Nah instead you will have some 25yo wimp skulled guy refuse to take fin and in 5 years from now he will be a bald wimpskull. Even more over.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 2846
JFL when using a pic of mine at least pic a better one and not a pic that I took when being 15+ bf eating 4500 calories at that time + having lens distortion, ofc I was bloatcel
yeah it’s a poor choice to push his propagy

JFL when using a pic of mine at least pick a better one and not a pic that I took when being 15+ bf eating 4500 calories at that time + having lens distortion, ofc I was bloatcel
it's the high e dude. my face definetely got wider(not in a good sense) after taking fin

jfl at inhibiting a crucial hormone your body uses for many functions because your father cursed you with balding

• +1
Reactions: FaceandHFD
it's the high e dude. my face definetely got wider(not in a good sense) after taking fin
how can you have high T and high E at the same time?

I wasn't even lean at that time (above 15+ bf) how the fuck do you expect me to have a lean face lmao.

"Fin gives you dat moonface" I don't even use fin or anything related to hair loss so cope

jfl at inhibiting a crucial hormone your body uses for many functions because your father cursed you with balding
i was bluepilled about DHT before tbh, but now i think is the key to looking like a man

all the good looking masculine hunks have above average DHT levels

iffy uh blicky got da stiffy uh

gotta wait for sm04554 so we can finally stop cucking ourselves with fin

how can you have high T and high E at the same time?

I wasn't even lean at that time (above 15+ bf) how the fuck do you expect me to have a lean face lmao.

"Fin gives you dat moonface" I don't even use fin or anything related to hair loss so cope
conversion of test to e
if your dht is low more test converts to e
gotta wait for sm04554 so we can finally stop cucking ourselves with fin
what's that?

yeah DHT in it's self is amazing for depression, anxiety etc etc.

conversion of test to e
if your dht is low more test converts to e

what's that?
topical that prevents balding using completely different mechanism than just brute androgen blocking, last trial phase 3 is ending in june 2020 so we can hopefully get it by 2021

You don't seem to understand even a slight thing about hormones and their effects on masculinization

best thing about dht drugs is the mental clarity and good feeling u get on them. proviron in particular makes u feel great.