Dht ruined Chico and David Laid. We need to find a way to stop this

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
Dht completely raped there hair and took away there pretty boy looks and aged them 10 years

there collagen is literally non existent now lmfao..

Mark my words in 1 year David laid will have declined even more than he has now

all guys in there 20s reading this that’s gunna be you unless you find a way to stop it

hell if we don’t figure out a way to stop this this can happen to you this or next year lmao. Your looks completely annihilated

David laid is just 23 and the dude aged 8 years in just 1 year lmfao.. what the literal fuk. And you know it’s dht doing this

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CANI, thecel, RAITEIII and 1 other person
FINASTERIDE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lookmaxxing_curry, Lars, SOS-Sonic and 6 others
IMG 0839
IMG 6380

keep crying for my boy david laid

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 8832, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
FINASTERIDE
Fin don’t block 5ar1 which is in the skin. Only dut does that

we need a topical anti antigen for the face to lower 5ar1 in the face and 5ar2& 3 in the hair

I

we need a topical anti antigen for the face to lower 5ar1 in the face and 5ar2& 3 in the hair
It probably exists ngl

Its the other way around. Sagging skin = Low DHT. DHT is also very important for bone density/health

He's most likely taking fin which has reaped his dht.

DavidLaidBalding

"Androgens such as T have been shown repeatedly to have potent skin anti-aging effects. Topical T convert heavily into DHT so many of the skin anti-aging effects of T may be simply due to DHT conversion. Progesterone, pregnenolone and DHEA also have such beneficial effects but the androgens seem more potent."

Finasteridecel commit suicide due to sagging, scarred skin after having DHT sucked out of his body:

Baldcel1

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA BALDING IS SO FUCKING FUNNY
HAHAHA
MY HAIR IS SO FUCKING THIN EVERYTIME I COMB IT THERES LIKE 500 HAIR ON A SINGLE COMBING
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA
WHE NI LOOK AT THE MIRROR I CAN CLEARLY SEE THE ENTRANCE OF MY FOLICULES AND AM ABLE TO SEE MY FUCKING SKIN
HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• So Sad
Reactions: .👽., Schizoidcel and PYT
I LOVEH OW IM ONLY 19 AND SOMEHOW IM BALDING AS IF IM DOING A CANCER TREATMENT
I LOST LIKE 30% ( NOT EVEN LARPING ) OF HAIR ON THE LAST 2 YEARS AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DOI I CANT EVEN USE FINASTERIDE

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII and lepo2317

just use dut. who needs a dick anyways

• JFL
Reactions: Schizoidcel
Its the other way around. Sagging skin = Low DHT. DHT is also very important for bone density/health

He most likely taking fin which has reaped his dht.

View attachment 1003593

Finasteridecel commit suicide due to sagging, scarred skin after having DHT sucked out of his body:

View attachment 1003592

nah that’s bullshit. First off fin has nothing to do with the skin since it only blocks 5ar2 And 5ar 3

5ar1 is the one for the skin and fin doesn’t block that

second there’s been proven studies posted here that androgens especially dht ruin collagen

there’s a study saying dht reduces elastin and just look at all low t faggots they look young af

more plates more dates did a vid on some 34 year old YouTuber who had low t and the guy literally looked 24

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, lasthope, lurkingTard and 2 others
Isn't it just for acne? Tret seems like a better choice or am I wrong
Nah it’s a topical anti androgen from what I read

also tret is a fukin meme lmfao. It doesn’t do shit for collagen. It clears acne but that’s it

it may remove 1 wrinkle at best lmao

I think winlevi is what chundo tan Must use

Solution: Dutasteride

Side effect: Become a tranny

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I LOST LIKE 30% ( NOT EVEN LARPING ) OF HAIR ON THE LAST 2 YEARS AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DOI I CANT EVEN USE FINASTERIDE
Don't worry, miracle drugs for hairloss are coming since early 2000s, we are close to get cure.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Schizoidcel
Dht completely raped there hair and took away there pretty boy looks and aged them 10 years

all guys in there 20s reading this that’s gunna be you unless you find a way to stop it

hell if we don’t figure out a way to stop this this can happen to you this or next year lmao. Your looks completely annihilated

David laid is just 23 and the dude aged 8 years in just 1 year lmfao.. what the literal fuk. And you know it’s dht doing this
David Laid lost his collagen due to steroid abuse. Dht is good for you IF you are resistant to balding

• +1
Reactions: CANI
David Laid lost his collagen due to steroid abuse. Dht is good for you IF you are resistant to balding

Not true

androgens age the face and I believe dht ages it a bit more

look at guys with low t they all look young af

some guy on moreplatesmoredates video who had low t at 32 looked 22

also some dude who was 48 who was born with no testosterone looked like a 18 year old kid etc

also off topic but take a look at anyone on trt. After a couple years they age dramatically since there t levels are constantly elevated compared to a natty who’s test goes up and down

t And dht ages the face but I think dht ages it slightly more

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CANI, savagetaysh, RAITEIII and 1 other person
Do they use anti-aging products? I suppose, but still?

Not true

androgens age the face and I believe dht ages it a bit more

look at guys with low t they all look young af

some guy on moreplatesmoredates video who had low t at 32 looked 22

also some dude who was 48 who was born with no testosterone looked like a 18 year old kid etc

also take a look at anyone on trt. After a couple years they age dramatically since there t levels are constantly elevated compared to a natty who’s test goes up and down
yeah but the benefits of androgens outweigh the negative effects. You can slow down aging with sunscreen, diet, physical activity and tretinoin

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
Do they use anti-aging products? I suppose, but still?
David laid and chico?

obviously not since they’re loosing there looks lmao. David laid aged 5 years in 2020

• +1
Reactions: CANI
David laid and chico?

obviously not since they’re loosing there looks lmao. David laid aged 5 years in 2020
These people who make a lot of money with their looks don't use anti-aging products? Retards.

yeah but the benefits of androgens outweigh the negative effects. You can slow down aging with sunscreen, diet, physical activity and tretinoin
“Trentoin”

this is massive cope. If this is the best looksmaxers got for collagen then ALL of you are beyond massively fucked

retin a and trentonin remove ACNE. They don’t do shit for collagen. They may remove one wrinkle at most lmao and might make you look 51 at 54 years old..

I think that topical anti androgen for the face is what we need though.

I think that’s our answer

I’m not trying to look 51 at 54 years old. I’m going for the chundo tan look and I believe he uses anti androgens on the face while blasting gear

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
“Trentoin”

this is massive cope. If this is the best looksmaxers got for collagen then ALL of you are beyond massively fucked

retin a and trentonin remove ACNE. They don’t do shit for collagen. They may remove one wrinkle at most lmao and might make you look 51 at 54 years old..

I think that topical anti androgen for the face is what we need though.

I think that’s our answer
This woman is 61 years old and has been using tretinoin for 28 years:

And remember that women have smaller bones than men so they tend to age worse

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146 and RAITEIII

Congrats she looks 54 at 61 LMFAO..

bruh that isn’t shit wtf, if anything that just shows how shit trenotin is for anti aging

congrats she looks 5 years younger lmao

chando tan is 55 and looks 24-27. I believe he uses anti androgens on the face while blasting gear

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10524

Damn

Congrats she looks 54 at 61 LMFAO..

bruh that isn’t shit wtf, if anything that just shows how shit trenotin is for anti aging

congrats she looks 5 years younger lmao

chando tan is 55 and looks 24-27. I believe he uses anti androgens on the face while blasting gear
5BB82648 EC92 4A78 A7BE D0301EFA1013

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, madmofo, Deleted member 12146 and 2 others
Retinol and Tretinoin are probably the most studied anti-aging products. They should be the basis of your anti-aging regimen.

• +1
Reactions: savagetaysh
davidlaidbalding-png.1003593

brutal

thank god for finasteride

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, AscendingHero, SOS-Sonic and 1 other person
That’s old ass pics

look as his recent insta and look at some of the pics posted on here of his hairline.
b4IrPpU.png

insane smv and aesthetics what are u talking about
also he can just take fin and can afford a hair transplant, he has nothing to worry about

JFL if u believe that roastie is just using tretinoin.
And thats exactly the point, her saying that she's been using 28 years tretinoin doesn't mean that the looks on her skin are solely thanks to tretinoin. She might have had a large amount of procedures and other treatments...

And I agree tretinoin isn't this end all be all product everyone wants to claim. I myself don't even know if I ever saw results, which speaks by itself because for something to work I am meant to clearly notice it...

I dont think we can attribute aging to just one thing. But for sure I believe that the process of balding does not come alone, and is accompained by other signs of aging. Thus you look worse facially too.

I would like to point out the amount of androgen and strogen receptors that we have in our skin, which makes us subject to be more/less vulnerable to the effects of androgens/estrogens.

I read studies showing that there are differences in androgen receptors among races so him being a gook might have either low facial skin ARs , or high E2 receptor, plus anti androgen if the theory is correct AND surgical treatments obviously... lasers and shit...

Nigga i laughed out loud jfl same is happening to me. I looked like cáncer treatment patient. Legit was scared of combing my hair or even washimh it cuz it was NON STOP. I have peace of mind after using dut

If ur so worried get on dut. Millions of baldcels a year do it.

I dont think we can attribute aging to just one thing. But for sure I believe that the process of balding does not come alone, and is accompained by other signs of aging. Thus you look worse facially too.

I would like to point out the amount of androgen and strogen receptors that we have in our skin, which makes us subject to be more/less vulnerable to the effects of androgens/estrogens.

I read studies showing that there are differences in androgen receptors among races so him being a gook might have either low facial skin ARs , or high E2 receptor, plus anti androgen if the theory is correct AND surgical treatments obviously... lasers and shit...
So I read the studies about different androgen receptors in different races but read nothing about Asians having lower skin ARs. Can you show me where you seen that?

if that’s the cause then using that topical anti androgen that came out might be of use but I mite be to afraid to try and I’m not sure how to get it it yet

also there has been studies that Asians actually do have lower dht over all so it could just be that

So I read the studies about different androgen receptors in different races but read nothing about Asians having lower skin ARs. Can you show me where you seen that?

if that’s the cause then using that topical anti androgen that came out might be of use but I mite be to afraid to try and I’m not sure how to get it it yet

also there has been studies that Asians actually do have lower dht over all so it could just be that
I didnt say I have any studies proving that asians have lower ARs on their skin, that was just something hypothethical. I only read that there exists differences depending on race.

But anyway whatever any study could say won't necessarily reveal the genetic makeup of this person in concrete. As I said it could be ARs, E2 E2 receptors, or actually a combination of both and hormones...

Solution: Dutasteride

Side effect: Become a tranny
I would castrate myself with a butter knife to get my hair back

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Stare and lurkingTard
It's over if you're not Chuandotanmaxxing after age 25. I know great genes, asian and some filtered pics but still :lul:

Not debating just picking your brain. Why do you think girls skin ages worse without androgens?

• +1
Reactions: Julius