[Discussion] DHTmaxxing guide

R

robtical

Knowledgable
Reposting for relevancy. DHT game is extremely legit.

Yes but only before about 17/18 I've heard.

I took some at 18 for a week and my size temporarily increased from 6.4" to 7.7" plus way more girth it was ridiculous, the condoms I normally used didn't fit me anymore I felt like a sex god my prolactin levels were zero. At one point my frame, wrists and clavicles were aching unbearably from the androgenic growth especially when I threw hexarelin + cjc-1295 into the mix. I had an incredible attraction to Rihanna for some reason I thought she was the best looking girl in the world.

Before I made it into a cream I had it in the powdered form and would actually just snort it. One day I snorted a bunch before track practice and the JBs on the team just swarmed around me very obviously like <1.5 feet away trying to smell me that's how powerful the pheromones were. The coach is (was) this 26yo 5/10 Jamaican woman and used me as an example for block starts and kept putting her hands on me lol just not even trying to hide it. After track this JB came up to me in private and flirted with me except it was beyond flirting it was just basically her asking me if I fucked a lot hahaha.

Later that evening I snorted even more and I remember being on the bus and my inhibition went so low I forgot what consequences were. I remember thinking if someone had given me a gun I might've shot somebody just for the fun of it. I had my arms stretched out sitting in the back of the bus and this Russian guy and his girl came and sat next to me, I basically had my arms stretched out around them and didn't give a fuck, he asked me if I could respect his personal space and I told him I was gay in response. 4 days in and I competed in my city's track meet where I long jumped 6.87m which at the time for my age was #2 in the country (some 7ft tall Nigerian cucked me.)

After probably 5 days of taking it my estrogen levels crashed to the point where I felt miserable and I couldn't do mathematics, so this stuff is really only a once a month type of deal unless you're running it with a test base.

So in conclusion DHT will make you black, thank you for listening to my ted talk.
Where did you buy? Do you still use it now?

OCDMaxxing

OCDMaxxing

Wizard
So here is the deal. You think rubbing DHT gel like andractim on balls will increase DHT?

You are correct, it will.

But problem is - your body is self-regulating, so as soon as body sees that DHT is higher than average, it will self-regulate and shut down DHT production in balls.

So DHT gels aren't really that useful.

Source - experienced urologist consult.

H

her

Zephir
So here is the deal. You think rubbing DHT gel like andractim on balls will increase DHT?

You are correct, it will.

But problem is - your body is self-regulating, so as soon as body sees that DHT is higher than average, it will self-regulate and shut down DHT production in balls.

So DHT gels aren't really that useful.

Source - experienced urologist consult.
So it will suppress DHT forever?

fuccccc

fuccccc

Shlong Don
is 15 a good age? I would totally do this except I'm worried about premature hair loss or an increased amount of hair loss down the line.

S

Soalian

Trainee
I would DHTmax in a heartbeat if it wasn't for my f***ing NW2

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
nelson Looksmaxing 34
CarnivoreDiet Looksmaxing 4
reptiles Looksmaxing 7