Diamond head shape doesn't look good with short hair?

V

Vishnuk

DepressedCurry
It makes my head look smaller but my head circumference is above average. I'd like to see some pics of someone with a diamond headshape that's gl with short hair to see if I'm just coping.

It makes my head look smaller but my head circumference is above average. I'd like to see some pics of someone with a diamond headshape that's gl with short hair to see if I'm just coping.
Someone said the rock kinda has a diamond shaped head

There's only one way to cope with a diamond head shape OP:

Attachments

• serveimage (1).png
    serveimage (1).png
    3 KB · Views: 9
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bennett and Vishnuk
Ideally you hair frames your skull so it doesn’t look like a egg or diamond shape. you want your upper third and skull width to be as wide as the zygos after hair is included

Whenever I shave my sides too low people comment on my head shape. rage fuel

Ideally you hair frames your skull so it doesn’t look like a egg or diamond shape. you want your upper third and skull width to be as wide as the zygos after hair is included

Literally same. Shaved sides don't look good at all. Curtains work really well though.

Well they say the warrior skull the lower part of your face is soppose to be wider then upper part. They say thats the ideal head for bald look.

Literally same. Shaved sides don't look good at all. Curtains work really well though.
Curtains if you have the right hair thickness is one of the best ways to cover up headshape if it's subhuman.
Good go to as well if you want to run prettyboy