Dick size doesn't matter

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

Kraken
Seriously my girl came from just me using 2 fingers yesterday. Rather get another 4 inches in height but be @dicklet4incher tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Do your fingers smell ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Swagwaffle, ElliotRodgerJr and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
she faked cumming bro it was actually lotion stop coping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Deleted member 656, ElliotRodgerJr and 2 others
Still ogre because chad will pound her and steal her from u

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and ElliotRodgerJr
No but seriously, only reason I don't wanna post pics is because she could use this against me in the future, if she finds the website.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SikKunt
Screenshot 20190626 193329  01

Screenshot 20190626 193243  01

If I get tantan premium, that's another 400 instant matches.
U planning to do something to her? Why would she use this against you? Also just PM.
No, but taking pics of someone without their consent is a crime.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and SikKunt
fuck is tantan?

Pics or it didnt happen

I'm jealous of you having a girl now damn :)

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and ElliotRodgerJr
I'm jealous of you having a girl now damn :)
Bro you can do it too

I think

Locationcel tbh, where I am at there's Asian girls at every corner.

• Love it
Reactions: Time Travel
You became a cunt bragging fag after ascending.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RichardSpencel, The Dude Abides, BrettyBoy and 1 other person
Astronomically high IQ.

"My girlfriend can jack me off with her hands so I don't care that we never have sex :feelsuhh:"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Demir, The Dude Abides, dogtown and 1 other person
Same, but it's tuff being a curry. Asian foids won't wanna be more than friends if you're shitskin.

How did this man ascend?
Honestly I don't know if asian girls would want to be friends with me in my country.
I haven't talked to an asian girl here in years.

damn bro you just asian harem maxxing. Good job im fucking jealous.

It does. if you have a 10 inch dick you almost are guaranteed to fuck a bitch. look at jonah falcon he is a legit truecel with a GIANT penis and he legit got celebrities that wanted his dick
dude fucked them btw

Last edited:
It does. if you have a 10 inch dick you almost are guaranteed to fuck a bitch. look at jonah falcon he is a legit truecel with a GIANT penis and he legit got celebrities that wanted his dick
dude fucked them btw

That guy just looks like a normie. Average height. Average face. Decent frame. He is not even remotely incel looking.

Now I'm sad.

That guy just looks like a normie. Average height. Average face. Decent frame. He is not even remotely incel looking.
average is not enough nowadays

average is not enough nowadays

You said "legit truecel". The guy is not even remotely an incel. He would probably have a fat normie wive even without his dick. He is a solid 6 out of 10. If he was 4/10 no woman would want him big dick or no.

Jfl @ this cope you need to have everything if you want to call yourself a slayer you faggot

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
LMAO and it appears the reason this dude got laid with celebs is because he is bisexual (aka was probably screwing other dudes) https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/r...s/news-story/ad3a6ba1edaf147fe8c2f49d44d9e397

"Speaking to The Sun about the stars he has bedded, Mr Falcon, who is openly bisexual, claimed he had “slept with celebrities including Oscar nominees and Oscar winners”."

lmao at thinking this somehow proves big dick means women will automatically want to have sex with you. Phaggots care more about dick size than woman.

LMAO and it appears the reason this dude got laid with celebs is because he is bisexual (aka was probably screwing other dudes) https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/r...s/news-story/ad3a6ba1edaf147fe8c2f49d44d9e397

"Speaking to The Sun about the stars he has bedded, Mr Falcon, who is openly bisexual, claimed he had “slept with celebrities including Oscar nominees and Oscar winners”."

lmao at thinking this somehow proves big dick means women will automatically want to have sex with you. Phaggots care more about dick size than woman.

Fags do care way more but women still care alot. Even average is considerd too small by many women
Bigger the better. 10x8 is ideal