Dick size maxing

Chad69

Chad69

Kraken
GUIDE ON HOW TO
IMPROVE SIZE OF
YOUR PENIS

WARNING:if you comment didnt read,dick size doesnt matter or anything stupid you are gay

Soo you guys probably know that dick pill is most brutal one.Your dick can make or break your sexual life.There is a lot of bluepill ideology going around the internet claiming that you only need average penis size to satisfy a female.
This is complete bullshit.Think about it,when a female talks with her other females friends after having sex with a guy,what are they going to ask her?How was your motion of the ocean?Of course not you dumbfuck
201CF700 5687 4AD4 9AA6 1F1C3430BE43

THIS THREAD IS GOING TO GIVE YOU FULL UNCENSORED TRUTH ABOUT PENIS SIZE AND HOW TO IMPROVE IT (BRUTAL)

After browsing to hundreds bluepilled website clamming that females dont care about size I came across this:

PRENATAL T IS THE MOST IMPORTANT TESTOSTERONE IN YOUR BODY BECAUSE PRENTAL T DETERMINES YOUR GENETIC LIMIT LIKE YOUR DICK,FRAME and SKULL SIZE

Puberty can maybe boost your testosterone but prenatal one determines all

Which hormones also affect penis size in men?

DHT (Dihydrotestosterone)
56A2AC21 0975 474B B7D1 9295C25C1652

11-KDHT (11-Ketodihydrotestosterone)
C6C835DE 63B0 431B 8FD5 51161275825F

T (Testosterone)
3DCD523A 70D3 4A08 96F1 8B98933BB47B

[

11-KT (11-ketotestoerone)
67F48D92 ECD1 4226 937E 59C27729ACC3

HGH (human growth hormone)
47AB410B 1744 4969 925A 77A6571F1B70
[

NOW AFTER INTRODUCTION LETS TALK ABOUT HOW TO INCREASE YOUR BOTH FLACID LENGHT AND GIRTH AND YOUR ERECT LENGHT AND GIRTH

Lets start with basics like KEGLE

FEC0AEF9 D91D 496D 8685 78EECE3B0158

Kegle not only improves your dick size but it also improves your core,gluteus and hamstrings strenght

In my opinion do it without weights for 8 sets of 12 reps (if you are short on time do 4-6 sets instead)

Start doing the exact thing as on the picture,push your glutes as far as you can and hold it for few seconds,then rest for 2 seconds and then repeat

Rest 20 seconds between each

JELQ (or any penile exercises)
9DBAD6C8 24F1 4205 8DCF 026820F9F68E

Do it for 30 minutes to 1hour while semi erected or fully erected in the shower.Last between 4 seconds during a one rep.Also for better results start doing it while you are fully in squat nearly touching the ground with your ass while pushing your penis outwards.It feels absolutely amazing

PENIS PUMP
0C918B8A 4377 4E0A 924B 879ADAA2994D

Literally all penis pumps work the same.Use it every day for 10-15minutes or soo

Price:41$

PENIS EXTENDER
56566B93 F431 4088 9208 6B5CD7E19A09

Use it while you are at home for how long you feel comfortable with it

Price:
12.54$

DHT GEL
41B558B5 1F1B 4125 BD11 FB0574252288

Use 1-2 drops on your penis each day for results.Not only it increases your dick size,but it also makes you stronger and vascular and it lowers inhibition

Only possible side effects are hairloss or DHT supression but you can prevent this with PCT
(Post cycle therapy)

Use 12% DHT gel from russian star peptides

Price:50$

HGH OR ANY PEPTIDE

Dont waste your money for pharma HGH because you can get the same results if not better with peptides.
Mine personal favorite ones are CJC 1295 DAC and Hexarelin
DCF65EC4 64BE 4B90 A8CE AF29BB80087C

33703502 CAFA 4108 B295 7FE210A57969

Not only it makes your dick bigger,it makes you more masculine,confident,makes your muscles grow and it increases strenght

I hope to start using these soon but iam still not sire about dosages

Read this thread

Price ofCJC 1295 DAC 5mg:50$

Price of Hexarelin 5mg:50$

DIET
5401019D A911 4EA2 B6E8 7701220E7A0A

6DC80B45 5EC9 43AD B946 D6C59A08F6F3

Just eat foods from the pictures.They taste and feel amazing

904AC93C 40F8 41A6 A3F1 01B98AD60AB8

Tagging mine friends and favorite users: @6ft1 @Chadelite @Chadeep @Chicofan @sgt_iron @PersianKingdom @Mohamad

And other users I cant remember

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 14vic, Deleted member 23530, Perseus and 99 others
how much do
PENIS PUMP
help?

@Lorsss pin this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beast993, copeistani, Hightwolf and 6 others
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Marsiere214, Tyronecell and 6 others
Thanks for the high effort thread.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uberfuckchad, Deleted member 15099, fukmylyf and 8 others
I spent half an hour just writing spoilers and they dont even work now iam mad

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Yuya Moggershima, Dommaxxer and 12 others
dht is cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anarlord, Leviathin, Deleted member 2095 and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Leviathin, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 8080 and 9 others
Why are spoilers not working?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
High iq high effort thread But you didn't need to make this since avg dick here is 9x7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, zeshama, A L P H A M A L E and 56 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging, Deleted member 5802, Xyzyzyx and 3 others
Also check out r/ajelqforyou, thundersplace and PEGym

• +1
Reactions: Kaires, Yerico7, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Entschuldigung, Hades and 2 others
high iq thread man

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
high iq thread man
Thanks man,it would be even better if my spoilers worked,in every spoiler I described each hormone and everything

• +1
op did you see any progress doing all that?

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: unluckylucky, pizza, AscendingHero and 3 others
Can Jelqing fuck up your ability to get an erection

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, RamRanchCowboy and Chad69
Can Jelqing fuck up your ability to get an erection
Iam not sure but I dont think soo,in my opinion it even became stronger
Enlighten me
There are countless studies showing that prenatal t is the most important one because if you have high prenatal t your face will be wide,your frame will be good and your dick will be bigger

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and xefo

There are countless studies showing that prenatal t is the most important one because if you have high prenatal t your face will be wide,your frame will be good and your dick will be bigger
I’m not gonna risk it tbh, rather have my size and good erections than fuck up my dick permanently

• +1
I’m not gonna risk it tbh, rather have my size and good erections than fuck up my dick permanently
Yeah but there are other methods like peptides kegle,and pumps or extenders

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973

So wäre can I find prenatal T in my body

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
The thread we deserve..
The hero we deserve
Keep it up bro.

• +1
Think about it,when a female talks with her other females friends after having sex with a guy,what are they going to ask her?How was your motion of the ocean?Of course not you dumbfuck
Indeed

• +1
Yeah but there are other methods like peptides kegle,and pumps or extenders
Not trying to risk my hair, my hairlines already pretty high (I fucking hope I’m not balding and it’s just a high hairline) Probably going to order an extender to a PO Box when quarentines over though but don’t want my parents to find out

• +1
I have a good wide face, very broad shoulders, 21 but look 25, tho my dick is only slightly above average

Im confused about that Prena T

Last edited:
  • +1
I have a good wide face, very broad shoulders, 21 but look 25, tho my dick is only slightly above average

Im confused about that Prena T
Probably high prental T

Are you aggressive and strong?

• +1
Im a very calm guy, but with a shit ton of agression and pretty strong yeah

Also 6’3
Idk,beeing calm = low T but you are tall and have good face and frame soo you are probably high prenatal T then

• +1
Idk,beeing calm = low T but you are tall and have good face and frame soo you are probably high prenatal T then
Good shit
Calm as in “I Dont need to raise my voice” not weak calm jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 39, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
@Chad1212 Flacid jelqing is bad right? I’ve heard it ruins erection quality

@Chad1212 Flacid jelqing is bad right? I’ve heard it ruins erection quality
Yeah,do it while semi erected or fully erected
Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 21, Bluepilled: 36)

Look at the normies/blackpillers ratio

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 1973, IWantToMax and 1 other person
Kegel, HGH, Diet these are all cope mate sorry to inform. Kegel is still great for maintaining an erection for longer, lasting for longer etc. I am very skeptical about the DHT gel too.

BTW Water pumps like Bathmate are cheap shit sold in premium prices dont fall for them. Buy decent air pumps from places like pumptoys etc. they give the best results.

Just do a newbie routine with discipline for 3-4 months than go for a penis extender, premium stuff like Penimaster if you can afford. Add air pumps after a few months and clamp after 6 or so months if you want girth which is the most important aspect of PE tbh. In 1-2 years you will gain SOLID results.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 1973 and 5 others
Kegel, HGH, Diet these are all cope mate sorry to inform. Kegel is still great for maintaining an erection for longer, lasting for longer etc. I am very skeptical about the DHT gel too.

BTW Water pumps like Bathmate are cheap shit sold in premium prices dont fall for them. Buy decent air pumps from places like pumptoys etc. they give the best results.

Just do a newbie routine with discipline for 3-4 months than go for a penis extender, premium stuff like Penimaster if you can afford. Add air pumps after a few months and clamp after 6 or so months if you want girth which is the most important aspect of PE tbh. In 1-2 years you will gain SOLID results.
Good reply bro
I dont agree about HGH
There are studies claming that people gain size from it.Most of the users on here are still in puberty and HGH or any other peptide will be greatly beneficial for them

Good reply bro
I dont agree about HGH
There are studies claming that people gain size from it.Most of the users on here are still in puberty and HGH or any other peptide will be greatly beneficial for them
Thanks for the info mate
As far as i know HGH only works in deficient people. It would not benefit an average dude in either height or dick. And HGH deficiency is something that is easily detectable so folk here as far i know would not benefit from it. But i am open to any counter-evidence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
So wäre can I find prenatal T in my body
the ratio between your index ringer and your ring finger, the lower the ratio, the more prenatal t

• +1
Reactions: Bromose
height has no correlaton to t whatsoever

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 1973 and TheEndHasNoEnd
GUIDE ON HOW TO
IMPROVE SIZE OF
YOUR PENIS

WARNING:if you comment didnt read,dick size doesnt matter or anything stupid you are gay

Soo you guys probably know that dick pill is most brutal one.Your dick can make or break your sexual life.There is a lot of bluepill ideology going around the internet claiming that you only need average penis size to satisfy a female.
This is complete bullshit.Think about it,when a female talks with her other females friends after having sex with a guy,what are they going to ask her?How was your motion of the ocean?Of course not you dumbfuck
View attachment 377525

THIS THREAD IS GOING TO GIVE YOU FULL UNCENSORED TRUTH ABOUT PENIS SIZE AND HOW TO IMPROVE IT (BRUTAL)

After browsing to hundreds bluepilled website clamming that females dont care about size I came across this:

PRENATAL T IS THE MOST IMPORTANT TESTOSTERONE IN YOUR BODY BECAUSE PRENTAL T DETERMINES YOUR GENETIC LIMIT LIKE YOUR DICK,FRAME and SKULL SIZE

Puberty can maybe boost your testosterone but prenatal one determines all

Which hormones also affect penis size in men?

DHT (Dihydrotestosterone)
View attachment 377336

11-KDHT (11-Ketodihydrotestosterone)
View attachment 377342

T (Testosterone)
View attachment 377350

[

11-KT (11-ketotestoerone)
View attachment 377352

HGH (human growth hormone)
View attachment 377361
[

NOW AFTER INTRODUCTION LETS TALK ABOUT HOW TO INCREASE YOUR BOTH FLACID LENGHT AND GIRTH AND YOUR ERECT LENGHT AND GIRTH

Lets start with basics like KEGLE

View attachment 377376
Kegle not only improves your dick size but it also improves your core,gluteus and hamstrings strenght

In my opinion do it without weights for 8 sets of 12 reps (if you are short on time do 4-6 sets instead)

Start doing the exact thing as on the picture,push your glutes as far as you can and hold it for few seconds,then rest for 2 seconds and then repeat

Rest 20 seconds between each

JELQ (or any penile exercises)
View attachment 377409

Do it for 30 minutes to 1hour while semi erected or fully erected in the shower.Last between 4 seconds during a one rep.Also for better results start doing it while you are fully in squat nearly touching the ground with your ass while pushing your penis outwards.It feels absolutely amazing

PENIS PUMP
View attachment 377436

Literally all penis pumps work the same.Use it every day for 10-15minutes or soo

Price:41$

PENIS EXTENDER
View attachment 377441

Use it while you are at home for how long you feel comfortable with it

Price:
12.54$

DHT GEL
View attachment 377464

Use 1-2 drops on your penis each day for results.Not only it increases your dick size,but it also makes you stronger and vascular and it lowers inhibition

Only possible side effects are hairloss or DHT supression but you can prevent this with PCT
(Post cycle therapy)

Use 12% DHT gel from russian star peptides

Price:50$

HGH OR ANY PEPTIDE

Dont waste your money for pharma HGH because you can get the same results if not better with peptides.
Mine personal favorite ones are CJC 1295 DAC and Hexarelin
View attachment 377489

View attachment 377490

Not only it makes your dick bigger,it makes you more masculine,confident,makes your muscles grow and it increases strenght

I hope to start using these soon but iam still not sire about dosages

Read this thread

Price ofCJC 1295 DAC 5mg:50$

Price of Hexarelin 5mg:50$

DIET
View attachment 377508
View attachment 377510

Just eat foods from the pictures.They taste and feel amazing

View attachment 377514

Tagging mine friends and favorite users: @6ft1 @Chadelite @Chadeep @Chicofan @sgt_iron @PersianKingdom @Mohamad

And other users I cant remember

AMAZING!

• +1
Serious?
CJC1295 can grow dick?
Nigga does running cjc1295 without hex work

enjoy natural shutdown and baldness

if youre not dht deficient dht wont do shit in puberty
bro, just because all your cope pubertymaxxing methods didn't work on you doesn't mean they won't work on everyone