Dick size maxing

Most of the time, when I had erectile dysfunction, it was because I had either a vitamin D deficiency or when I wasn't eating enough due to accidental intermittent fasting.

Also, focusing on dick size is stupid, women may mock a man who has a small penis but in reality, they care more about how good you are in bed and how good looking you are.

Lots of ugly guys or fat guys have a big penis but it doesn't help them, because women don't even want to have sex with them.

The only time where a woman will choose penis size over looks is when she has a fetish focused on that, they are called "size queen".

Most women aren't like that though. So it's easier to get laid if you're good looking and have a small penis than if you're ugly and have a big penis.

And in case you may think that I am talking about myself, I am not, I have 6 inch length and 6 inch girth, so above average length and excellent girth, but I am not the type of guy who would satisfy a "size queen" and I don't care.

Also, gay guys care a lot more about penis size than women do, so much so that they will ask for dick pics before having sex with someone.

• Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Op did you ever grow your dick? Never heard you did pe but here you are in both talking like you know your shit

I did PE for 6 months and I increased +1.3cm BPEL and 1.0 cm in GIRTH
In the first 3 months I gained 0.9cm BPEL and 0.6cm GIRTH
Before PE 6,7 x 4,7
After PE 7,2 x 5,1

My routine was
Manual stretching for 10 Minutes (30s each stretch / 4 different directions)
Jelqing for 12 Minutes
Balooning 5 Minutes

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad, MiroslavBulldosex, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
I did PE for 6 months and I increased +1.3cm BPEL and 1.0 cm in GIRTH
In the first 3 months I gained 0.9cm BPEL and 0.6cm GIRTH
Before PE 6,7 x 4,7
After PE 7,2 x 5,1

My routine was
Manual stretching for 10 Minutes (30s each stretch / 4 different directions)
Jelqing for 12 Minutes
Balooning 5 Minutes
Huge girth gains man that’s great! Was that permanent after stopping(assuming you’ve stopped)? Ive made length gains with manuals and pumping but could use some girth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Huge girth gains man that’s great! Was that permanent after stopping(assuming you’ve stopped)? Ive made length gains with manuals and pumping but could use some girth.
It's permanent (y)

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
i got a long ass dick but pencil 4.8 girth, over for me ngl.

dagger dick is bad

chode is better

any tips
Isn’t 4.8 girth pretty average?

Wtf guys, you really spend an hour of your life on something to jerk off a dick and not cum ???
Are you fools, you are schizophrenic.
Even if you have 10cm you can fuck any chick at least once, a member doesn’t decide anyone at all.

• JFL
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad
Safest way to increase girth?

Wtf guys, you really spend an hour of your life on something to jerk off a dick and not cum ???
Are you fools, you are schizophrenic.
Even if you have 10cm you can fuck any chick at least once, a member doesn’t decide anyone at all.
That's the most bluepilled post I've read in a while

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
But I'll do it for a longer time period and with a better extender soon.

I just used an extender for like 3 weeks a few months ago.
No side effects apart from having a bigger dick.
Sounds good, I'll watch your threads.
You used phallosan right?

Sounds good, I'll watch your threads.
You used phallosan right?
I used androextender (shitty rod extender) and I'm gonna use a penimaster (vacuum extender, similar to phallosan)

Any sources that these methods work ?

>dht
>$50
where? lol

Ordered the apex extender earlier today. Hope I make good length gains. Then I will focus on girth