Dick size maxing

the ratio between your index ringer and your ring finger, the lower the ratio, the more prenatal t
Index finger is longer than ring finger on my right hand but shorter on the left. Wtf?

• +1
Reactions: Bromose
Serious?
CJC1295 can grow dick?
Nigga does running cjc1295 without hex work
CJC 1295 DAC wont do anything significant if you do it alone.Rather combine it with hexarelin and/or GHRP-2

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
You forgot stretching.
I tried and it worked fine.
Basically at bit of stretching + jelq for one month got me significant results, even better than when I was young.
I stopped because... Wow... that was too much.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
High iq high effort thread But you didn't need to make this since avg dick here is 9x7
You forgot stretching.
I tried and it worked fine.
Basically at bit of stretching + jelq for one month got me significant results, even better than when I was young.
I stopped because... Wow... that was too much.
How do u stretch I know how to jelq

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
How do u stretch I know how to jelq
Simple, get your dick in one hand.
Pull the top away in one direction.
Best is 360 clockwise then anti-clockwise or the contrary ...
Increase tension gently and do it for 5-10.
Works on tendons and I think on flesh too.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chad69, Chadelite and 1 other person
YOOOO MY THREAD GOT PINED,IMAGINE THE DOPAMINE RUSH JFL

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, bruh3610, Over and 1 other person
Link for $41 penis pump and $12 extender. I can't find anything for less than $200. I need ideal above average sized 8 inch NBPEL

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Chad69
Link for $41 penis pump and $12 extender. I can't find anything for less than $200. I need ideal above average sized 8 inch NBPEL
Use aliexpress,wish or amazon.Dont order it from official sites because stuff from there are always more expensive.But in my opinion higher the price = better the results?

GUIDE ON HOW TO
IMPROVE SIZE OF
YOUR PENIS

WARNING:if you comment didnt read,dick size doesnt matter or anything stupid you are gay

Soo you guys probably know that dick pill is most brutal one.Your dick can make or break your sexual life.There is a lot of bluepill ideology going around the internet claiming that you only need average penis size to satisfy a female.
This is complete bullshit.Think about it,when a female talks with her other females friends after having sex with a guy,what are they going to ask her?How was your motion of the ocean?Of course not you dumbfuck
View attachment 377525

THIS THREAD IS GOING TO GIVE YOU FULL UNCENSORED TRUTH ABOUT PENIS SIZE AND HOW TO IMPROVE IT (BRUTAL)

After browsing to hundreds bluepilled website clamming that females dont care about size I came across this:

PRENATAL T IS THE MOST IMPORTANT TESTOSTERONE IN YOUR BODY BECAUSE PRENTAL T DETERMINES YOUR GENETIC LIMIT LIKE YOUR DICK,FRAME and SKULL SIZE

Puberty can maybe boost your testosterone but prenatal one determines all

Which hormones also affect penis size in men?

DHT (Dihydrotestosterone)
View attachment 377336

11-KDHT (11-Ketodihydrotestosterone)
View attachment 377342

T (Testosterone)
View attachment 377350

[

11-KT (11-ketotestoerone)
View attachment 377352

HGH (human growth hormone)
View attachment 377361
[

NOW AFTER INTRODUCTION LETS TALK ABOUT HOW TO INCREASE YOUR BOTH FLACID LENGHT AND GIRTH AND YOUR ERECT LENGHT AND GIRTH

Lets start with basics like KEGLE

View attachment 377376
Kegle not only improves your dick size but it also improves your core,gluteus and hamstrings strenght

In my opinion do it without weights for 8 sets of 12 reps (if you are short on time do 4-6 sets instead)

Start doing the exact thing as on the picture,push your glutes as far as you can and hold it for few seconds,then rest for 2 seconds and then repeat

Rest 20 seconds between each

JELQ (or any penile exercises)
View attachment 377409

Do it for 30 minutes to 1hour while semi erected or fully erected in the shower.Last between 4 seconds during a one rep.Also for better results start doing it while you are fully in squat nearly touching the ground with your ass while pushing your penis outwards.It feels absolutely amazing

PENIS PUMP
View attachment 377436

Literally all penis pumps work the same.Use it every day for 10-15minutes or soo

Price:41$

PENIS EXTENDER
View attachment 377441

Use it while you are at home for how long you feel comfortable with it

Price:
12.54$

DHT GEL
View attachment 377464

Use 1-2 drops on your penis each day for results.Not only it increases your dick size,but it also makes you stronger and vascular and it lowers inhibition

Only possible side effects are hairloss or DHT supression but you can prevent this with PCT
(Post cycle therapy)

Use 12% DHT gel from russian star peptides

Price:50$

HGH OR ANY PEPTIDE

Dont waste your money for pharma HGH because you can get the same results if not better with peptides.
Mine personal favorite ones are CJC 1295 DAC and Hexarelin
View attachment 377489

View attachment 377490

Not only it makes your dick bigger,it makes you more masculine,confident,makes your muscles grow and it increases strenght

I hope to start using these soon but iam still not sire about dosages

Read this thread

Price ofCJC 1295 DAC 5mg:50$

Price of Hexarelin 5mg:50$

DIET
View attachment 377508
View attachment 377510

Just eat foods from the pictures.They taste and feel amazing

View attachment 377514

Tagging mine friends and favorite users: @6ft1 @Chadelite @Chadeep @Chicofan @sgt_iron @PersianKingdom @Mohamad

And other users I cant remember
Shit thread, kys OP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, KING REIDYZ, Kingkellz and 1 other person
I have a fucking minuscule 5.5 inches dick
I dont want to stay a dickler forevah, does jelqing work or is it cope? Basically its just fapping without cooming isnt it?

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
I have a fucking minuscule 5.5 inches dick
I dont want to stay a dickler forevah, does jelqing work or is it cope? Basically its just fapping without cooming isnt it?
It works,but it takes some time and you need to do it like 30minutes to an hour.Do it while you are in full squat neatly touching the ground with your ass while having your legs spread and pulling your dick out.Mine penis looked bigger and while I was jelqijg it felt good

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Zdeweilx
It works,but it takes some time and you need to do it like 30minutes to an hour.Do it while you are in full squat neatly touching the ground with your ass while having your legs spread and pulling your dick out.Mine penis looked bigger and while I was jelqijg it felt good
What about the results bro did u get a 1 inch increase from it or more?

• +1
What about the results bro did u get a 1 inch increase from it or more?
I havent even started it but when I jelq I get temporary increase in girth that I dont get with normal erections.I will start doing the extender soon.

• +1
Reactions: Zdeweilx
dang

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: traveler, TechnoBoss and Chad69
Kegel, HGH, Diet these are all cope mate sorry to inform. Kegel is still great for maintaining an erection for longer, lasting for longer etc. I am very skeptical about the DHT gel too.

BTW Water pumps like Bathmate are cheap shit sold in premium prices dont fall for them. Buy decent air pumps from places like pumptoys etc. they give the best results.

Just do a newbie routine with discipline for 3-4 months than go for a penis extender, premium stuff like Penimaster if you can afford. Add air pumps after a few months and clamp after 6 or so months if you want girth which is the most important aspect of PE tbh. In 1-2 years you will gain SOLID results.
Does anyone have a link to an air pump and extender that is reasonably priced (no amazon).
Use aliexpress,wish or amazon.Dont order it from official sites because stuff from there are always more expensive.But in my opinion higher the price = better the results?
@Chad1212 Link to one on aliexpress please :)

I read somewhere that one jelq should last 7 seconds to get the best results

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and Chad69
Have you heard of the Angion Method

supposed to be better than anything

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, IWantToMax, NoBonezForMoanz and 1 other person
jelqing is overrated. you should add a warning. its high risk, low reward.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Marsiere214, Deleted member 3832 and 2 others
How does kegle or kegel improve your dick size? I don't get the mechanic behind it

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Chad69
How does kegle or kegel improve your dick size? I don't get the mechanic behind it
It improves your erection quality in reality, pushing more blood to the penis.
It helps a lot but I don't consider that a proper dick size enlargement, it's more like revealing your dick potential (IF you had bad erection quality for some reasons, which shouldn't be common here among guys in their 20s).

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, .👽. and Deleted member 1973
GUIDE ON HOW TO
IMPROVE SIZE OF
YOUR PENIS

WARNING:if you comment didnt read,dick size doesnt matter or anything stupid you are gay

Soo you guys probably know that dick pill is most brutal one.Your dick can make or break your sexual life.There is a lot of bluepill ideology going around the internet claiming that you only need average penis size to satisfy a female.
This is complete bullshit.Think about it,when a female talks with her other females friends after having sex with a guy,what are they going to ask her?How was your motion of the ocean?Of course not you dumbfuck
View attachment 377525

THIS THREAD IS GOING TO GIVE YOU FULL UNCENSORED TRUTH ABOUT PENIS SIZE AND HOW TO IMPROVE IT (BRUTAL)

After browsing to hundreds bluepilled website clamming that females dont care about size I came across this:

PRENATAL T IS THE MOST IMPORTANT TESTOSTERONE IN YOUR BODY BECAUSE PRENTAL T DETERMINES YOUR GENETIC LIMIT LIKE YOUR DICK,FRAME and SKULL SIZE

View attachment 377336

View attachment 377342

T (Testosterone)
View attachment 377350

[

View attachment 377352

View attachment 377361
[

NOW AFTER INTRODUCTION LETS TALK ABOUT HOW TO INCREASE YOUR BOTH FLACID LENGHT AND GIRTH AND YOUR ERECT LENGHT AND GIRTH

View attachment 377376
Kegle not only improves your dick size but it also improves your core,gluteus and hamstrings strenght

In my opinion do it without weights for 8 sets of 12 reps (if you are short on time do 4-6 sets instead)

Start doing the exact thing as on the picture,push your glutes as far as you can and hold it for few seconds,then rest for 2 seconds and then repeat

View attachment 377409

Do it for 30 minutes to 1hour while semi erected or fully erected in the shower.Last between 4 seconds during a one rep.Also for better results start doing it while you are fully in squat nearly touching the ground with your ass while pushing your penis outwards.It feels absolutely amazing

PENIS PUMP
View attachment 377436

Literally all penis pumps work the same.Use it every day for 10-15minutes or soo

PENIS EXTENDER
View attachment 377441

Price:
12.54$

DHT GEL
View attachment 377464

Use 1-2 drops on your penis each day for results.Not only it increases your dick size,but it also makes you stronger and vascular and it lowers inhibition

Only possible side effects are hairloss or DHT supression but you can prevent this with PCT
(Post cycle therapy)

HGH OR ANY PEPTIDE

Dont waste your money for pharma HGH because you can get the same results if not better with peptides.
View attachment 377489

View attachment 377490

Not only it makes your dick bigger,it makes you more masculine,confident,makes your muscles grow and it increases strenght

Read this thread

DIET
View attachment 377508
View attachment 377510

View attachment 377514

Tagging mine friends and favorite users: @6ft1 @Chadelite @Chadeep @Chicofan @sgt_iron @PersianKingdom @Mohamad

dick size maxxing is easy

at these websites u can find all u need to know about dick maxxing
www.thundersplace.org

wish you all the best

• +1
no penis for my face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
this is all cope lmao

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Wouldn't one achieve the same result by just pulling the corners of the mouth apart with your fingers?

Last edited:
G5YF1zC.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: far336, Deleted member 39 and OOGABOOGA
no penis enhancement for your dick

As an fyi for jelqing, I saw one case on a pe forum of someone doing jelqs fully erect and he messed up his erection quality.

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and Deleted member 6403
Cant take this serious when you wrote that diet helps your dick grow jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 5393
None of these work
Its bluepill scam

• +1
I have a good wide face, very broad shoulders, 21 but look 25, tho my dick is only slightly above average

Im confused about that Prena T
What do you define as slightly above average — which length and girth do you have?

• +1
GUIDE ON HOW TO
IMPROVE SIZE OF
YOUR PENIS

View attachment 377525

View attachment 377336

View attachment 377342

T (Testosterone)
View attachment 377350

[

View attachment 377352

View attachment 377361
[

View attachment 377376

View attachment 377409

PENIS PUMP
View attachment 377436

PENIS EXTENDER
View attachment 377441

Price:
12.54$

DHT GEL
View attachment 377464

(Post cycle therapy)

HGH OR ANY PEPTIDE

View attachment 377489

View attachment 377490

Read this thread

DIET
View attachment 377508
View attachment 377510

View attachment 377514

Which one of these methods can give me permanent length and girth?

I'm 17 btw. 7" x 5.5" currently.

I want to get to 8" x 6".

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Copemaxxing

• +1
I need to 6inch girthmaxx

I have a good wide face, very broad shoulders, 21 but look 25, tho my dick is only slightly above average

Bone Pressed Erect Length and Girth in middle of shaft numbers?

Would do that if I didn't live with my parents jfl.
Imagine them finding my brand new penis pump

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Acnno and Chad69
PEmaxxing is legit but only to a certain extent.
If you legit think that there's a chance you can gain more than 1-2cm (not including guys who can't get to 100% erection obviously) you're a fucking retard.

• +1
Reactions: jackthenerd
I just want a bigger flaccid dick tbh, It's not very funny to be a grower

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 1973 and OOGABOOGA
I just want a bigger flaccid dick tbh, It's not very funny to be a grower
you should be hard already when you take off your pants anyways (after making out etc.)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 3702
you should be hard already when you take off your pants anyways (after making out etc.)
Yeah but It’s still weird to be a grower I don’t like it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, AscendingHero, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person

Look on your right hand
If your ring finger is longer than your index then you have high prenatal t
If not then it’s low

GUIDE ON HOW TO
IMPROVE SIZE OF
YOUR PENIS

View attachment 377525

View attachment 377336

View attachment 377342

T (Testosterone)
View attachment 377350

[

View attachment 377352

View attachment 377361
[

View attachment 377376

View attachment 377409

PENIS PUMP
View attachment 377436

PENIS EXTENDER
View attachment 377441

Price:
12.54$

DHT GEL
View attachment 377464

(Post cycle therapy)

HGH OR ANY PEPTIDE

View attachment 377489

View attachment 377490

Read this thread

DIET
View attachment 377508
View attachment 377510

View attachment 377514

@everyone who doesnt believe in kegel increasing dick length, than do it for the orgasms. You can literally retain an orgasm and not cum if you dont wanna with strong kegels.

Good thread, except for the fact that im not tagged :(

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1973 and Chad69
@everyone who doesnt believe in kegel increasing dick length, than do it for the orgasms. You can literally retain an orgasm and not cum if you dont wanna with strong kegels.

Good thread, except for the fact that im not tagged :(
Sorry bro
This thread is old tbh :(

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
OP did you see results btw?

>kegles
>stretching
>angion method
>losing some fat
Gained about an inch length and 1/4" girth with that in 2 months.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, reptiles, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person