dicklet4incher proper face reveal (without beard so i look more white) come and rate me faggots!

D

Deleted member 1182

just a man with a dick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown, mojopin and 6 others
3/10

• +1
Reactions: Slob, kobecel, heroinfather and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 1182
If I saw you on the street I would have thought you were Hispanic or Arab
what can do im white as a greek can get everyone here looks like me so i guess greeks arent white afterall

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
3.5/10. Rhinoplasty and a good hair cut ,

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, NormieKilla, fobos and 1 other person
Small dick and ugly? It's over.
Are you at least tall?

What's your country?

I thought that in Europe, the average is taller. I also look the same but in South America

I thought that in Europe, the average is taller. I also look the same but in South America
idk man wikipedia says 177 is the average but as every average its rising

Oh yes, it is true.

Losing weight will make your penis bigger you fat fuck.

Losing weight will make your penis bigger you fat fuck.
im 90kg i plan to fall to 70g do you think its enough i need to get rid of the bloat around my dick

what can do im white as a greek can get everyone here looks like me so i guess greeks arent white afterall
Greeks have some persian/Turkish ancestry. I think that's why yo have the dark skin tone.

Holy fuck,you're actually a high tier normie.
You T mog me into oblivion.Your lower third is a bit weak,but you can fix It with surgery.

4/10

lots of mediterraneans could pass as ethnic including greeks. a little ethnic admixture usually produces slayers with gandy like phenos but in your case its too strong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182
Btw,how old r u

Holy fuck,you're actually a high tier normie.
You T mog me into oblivion.Your lower third is a bit weak,but you can fix It with surgery.
Btw,how old r u
im 17 dont know what to believe about this everyone itt said im 3/10 and you said high tier normie how do i T mog you exactly?

Bloatcel

• +1
Reactions: Slob and itsoverbuddyboyo
im 17 dont know what to believe about this everyone itt said im 3/10 and you said high tier normie how do i T mog you exactly?
If someone told me u were 38 years old with kids, I wouldn’t question it.

If someone told me u were 38 years old with kids, I wouldn’t question it.
i honestly thought i looked young huh very interesting i guess the bloat does magic

Ugly

3/10

Dont look white

OVER GO ER

it's so fucking over

im 90kg i plan to fall to 70g do you think its enough i need to get rid of the bloat around my dick
Wow, 90 KG is Fat as fuck. I'm 176cm and almost 80KG, and I'm already so fucking fat. Aim for 60KG if you wanna go really low, but 65 should be a little bit better

Wow, 90 KG is Fat as fuck. I'm 176cm and almost 80KG, and I'm already so fucking fat. Aim for 60KG if you wanna go really low, but 65 should be a little bit better
I am 60 and still bloated

I am 60 and still bloated
What height tho? I do aim for 60KG because I have some muscle from back when I used to train MMA. But yeah, you should cut until you don't notice any more bloat.
Have you tried cutting sodioum of your diet?

What height tho? I do aim for 60KG because I have some muscle from back when I used to train MMA. But yeah, you should cut until you don't notice any more bloat.
Have you tried cutting sodioum of your diet?
5’7
Yes
I even tried fasting,for a few days

bump i need more ratings

3.5/10

re mlk fae aukolemonh kai kane kialo mpanio, h vila sou tha megalwsi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182
Uneven eye area, large nose, thin and vertically narrow lips, round jawline, uneven asymmetrical lips, I can’t see zygos whole jaw is round, whole face looks high bf, eye area isn’t optimal, underchin fat, rounded chin

Send ur side profile

mogs me, but I actually cockmog for once.

people who say below average are coping, your atleast average and maybe even slightly above, but that I can't say without seeing more pics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
Nose wider than mouth = OGRE

• +1
Reactions: Slob
You haven't lost weihgt so it deosent count

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
JB’s would say you look like a pedo,

3.9/10

JB’s would say you look like a pedo,
tbh its better they think something rather than ignore me forever in that case i could play the age game because im 17
4/10 is enough i have seen bat shit uglier guys have gfs its all about that dick if you know what i mean

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and dogtown
tbh its better they think something rather than ignore me forever in that case i could play the age game because im 17

4/10 is enough i have seen bat shit uglier guys have gfs its all about that dick if you know what i mean

You could get a gf if you were not a dickcel.