(dicklets & androdeficentcels GTFIH) How to make your own DHT gel with sources.

Deleted member 2756

Deleted member 2756

Übermensch oder der tod.
Yes, @ExtraChromosome (RIP btw) has already made a thread on this topic, but he failed to include sources for both the solvents and the androstanolone (bioidentical to dihydrotestosterone).

First off, a basic explanation of DHT (Dihydrotestosterone); it is an androgen (male sex hormone), like Testosterone, which rather than promoting the growth of muscle mass directly (tissue-acting), it acts via intracellular (in the cell) mechanisms to increase strength and metabolism. DHT is not very anabolic, but it is Androgenic, and thus meaning, it promotes masculine characteristics (such as a deeper voice, and growth of facial hair, body hair, etc). It is about 4-5x more potent than testosterone when it comes to androgenic activity, it also has a higher binding affinity to the androgen receptors, overall it has a very powerful hormonal presence in the body. DHT has a bad rap since it has been claimed to cause an enlarged prostate and accentuate balding in those with the male pattern balding gene. If you are genetically predisposed to hair-loss than DHT is the enemy, if not then it can be fairly beneficial for a multitude of things.

We're making the DHT gel specifically for the penis growth, keep in mind this will only work in puberty, though there are outliers, this dude tracks his progress on DHT gel.
regardless, I wouldn't bother taking DHT for dick growth beyond puberty, that isn't to say that DHT doesn't have it benefits though, to those beyond puberty (particularly those lucky enough to not possess the MPB gene) it can dramatically affect said persons quality of life, other than penile growth, these are the effects of DHT:

-Antidepressive effects, 4-5x more potent than testosterone
-is the main androgen responsible for androgenic growth during puberty.
-It lowers serotonins whilst simultaneously inhibiting GABA, in turn activating NMDA pathways.
-Mood altering due to the NMDA activation, it will lower your inhibitions greatly and give you that 'alpha male' mindset
-antagonizes prolactin, simultaneously increasing dopamine sensitivity.
-significantly antagonizes estrogen, (even at small dosages it will destroy your estrogen)
-increases sperm & semen production, in turn increasing fertility and load size.
-promotes vascularity significantly (bodybuilders take DHT derivatives specifically for this reason)
-will dry you out, destroys bloating.
-insulin sensitivity will increase, allowing for easier fat loss and muscle glycogen storage.
-increases metabolism, increasing body temperature and fat loss.

the effects go on, it is an extremely powerful androgen, anecdotally, I've been using it for about 4 days now (I made my own liquid solvent) I apply it transdermally on my penis, shoulders, and neck twice every day, so far I've seen a significant increase in my overall mood and wellbeing, extreme vascularity (like I'm talking veins I didn't know existed until now), A massive increase in body temperature, massive loads and a slightly larger flaccid size and testicle size, this is only 4 days in, soon I will witness penile growth as I am still in the midst of puberty.

Okay, How do we make it?

It is developed mainly for base steroid hormones (Testosterone Base, Boldenone Base, Nandrolone Base, etc.), but will work for many compounds to provide reasonably effective systemic delivery. The absorption rate is estimated to be around 40% with the 10% DMSO version listed below.

The final product is a liquid, and while it's possible to add carbomers and thickeners to form a lotion or gel, it is considerably more involved and probably not worth the effort.

Additionally, the liquid form is easier to compound - you can make it ahead of time, and just add your hormone powder and shake. Or you can dissolve the hormone earlier in the process, as described below.

Ingredients:
40% Isopropyl Alcohol (91% or better)
15% Isopropyl Myristate
15% Isopropyl Palmitate
10% Oleic Acid
10% Propylene Glycol
10% DMSO (99% Technical Grade or better recommended)

Don't feel like doing math?
For a 240ml (8 oz) batch:
40% Isopropyl Alcohol = 96ml
15% Isopropyl Myristate = 36ml
15% Isopropyl Palmitate = 36ml
10% Oleic Acid = 24ml
10% Propylene Glycol = 24ml
10% DMSO = 24ml

How Does It Work?:
40% Isopropyl Alcohol - Solvent for the compound, with moderate penetration capability
15% Isopropyl Myristate - Lubricates and softens the skin to enhance penetration
15% Isopropyl Palmitate - Same as IM, but oilier
10% Oleic Acid - Penetration enhancer works by disrupting the lipid layer of the skin
10% Propylene Glycol - Seals moisture in to aid in penetration
10% DMSO - The most powerful penetration enhancer available; drawbacks - garlic and sulfur smell/taste (less pronounced in higher purity DMSO), irritates and dries out the skin

Preparation (2 easy steps):
1. Dissolve your compound in the isopropyl alcohol. You can experiment (and it will vary from compound to compound), but don't expect to get more than 50mg of compound dissolved per ml.*
--DMSO is a good solvent also, so you may want to add it in first with the isopropanol to help dissolve the compound.
2. Add the other ingredients, mix, and you're done.
--Alternative (easy) method: just pour all ingredients into a beaker, mix, pour into bottle with your compound powder and shake intensely. If necessary, soak in hot water bath, and shake again.

Dosing and Administration:
The easiest way to apply is to use a spray bottle to apply, and then just rub it in vigorously. You can measure the output of your sprayer yourself to find out how many pumps/sprays equal a ml, and calculate your dosing from there. Thin patches of skin, like the tops of your feet work best. Keeping skin moisturized and rotating application sites can boost absorption by ~15%. Apply to clean, exfoliated skin, and don't forget to remove hair in the area you apply, or you will be wasting a tremendous amount of your carrier and compound.

Modifications:
--DMSO changes - I would go with 10% DMSO if you can handle it, maybe 5% less, if you have sensitive skin. 10% is better for absorption, 20% is even better, of course - but anything at 15% or higher will probably destroy your skin. You may be able to mitigate this by using aloe vera gel, but make it 100% pure, with no additives, because some of what you apply will get through the skin. Let your skin and yuck factor be your guide. To keep things simple, if you add/cut DMSO, you can just add back to/take from the isopropyl alcohol.
--If you don't want to buy isopropyl palmitate, you can just substitute isopropyl myristate. But it's in there for a reason, so leave it in if you can.
--If you decide to increase the concentration and use DMSO to counter the penetration problem, you should use another solvent to dissolve the compound before adding it to the mix. PEG is an excellent solvent which you can substitute up to 10% of the isopropyl alcohol portion in order to get more compound in. Other solvents like guaiacol and benzyl salicylate may be useful as well

This looks insanely intimidating, I can already sense the high inhib low IQ faggots clicking off, but don't be intimidated, it looks insanely difficult, but in my experience, it's easier than making dinner (JFL), regardless it's very simple. Basically, the premise of the ingredients are separated into 3 sections, the solvents, the absorbents, and the moisturizes. The solvent is for breaking down and dissolving the compound (we are going to be using androstanolone), the moisturizes are for causing less irritation when the liquid is applied to the skin whilst trapping moisture on the surface of the skin, and finally, the absorbents are used so the compound can actually penetrate the layer of skin, DMSO is our major absorbent, this product is very powerful and will be the main driver for the liquid concoction, The isopropyl alcohol is the solvent, we will be dissolving the androstanolone in it. The isopropyl Myristate and Isopropyl Palmitate are to enhance the penetration, and finally, the Oelic acid and Glycol are used for moisturizing the skin and trapping moisture.

Okay now for the sources. If you're a retard, you'll probably look up androstanolone and click on the websites selling it through immediate transaction, that's not what we want to do. I've got a list of reputable steroid raw powder production companies that are selling high-quality stanolone for about 100grams at the prices range of about 180-300USD, in my case I bought mine for 280AUD but it turned out to be 180USD, anyway, regardless these sources are reputable despite the fact that androstanolone is an extremely uncommon rare steroidal compound.

These sources require the usage of email negotiation, for the aspies out there you'll have to bargain with the seller, all these guys are chinks, so nothing to worry about tbh, don't think just because that it's a Chinese source that it's dogshit, about 70% of steroids originate in China, don't fall for the propaganda that they mix baking powder with rats piss, they don't, some of the best steroid companies are based in China, anyways, here's the emails, you'll want to contact them asking if stanolone is in stock.

nicol@privateraws.com
Hanna@pharmade.com
info@crazysteroids.com
selina@redlionpharm.com

if they don't reply then try again, try with each of these sellers.

For the solvents, just search for them on amazon and buy any brand, they are common everyday items, they aren't mystical scary compounds.

@PrettyBoyMaxxing @Dicklet.4.3 @forwardgrowth @Dr Shekelberg @apollothegun @Lifeisgood72 @tincelw @maxmendietta

just listed all the people that have asked me questions and those who I have noticed talk about penis size and DHT.

Again this might look intriguing, but for those who are balding DHT is not something to fuck with
SpzRZZ2

He could come at any moment,
I'm sorry for this thread
@Goblin @LordNorwood @Deliciadecu

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 55252, oldcel2002, AscendingHero and 27 others
:feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 2756
maybe I posted this at a bad time :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

My dad has god tier hair genes 55 and not a single spot on him.
Can i place dht on chin and jaw for beard gains?? I HAVE no beard lol

yeah of course, it's transdermal you can rub it anywhere.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and maxmendietta
High IQ thread, good shit OP

• +1
Reactions: redroses, Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 2756 and 2 others
How much did you pay all together?

Easy test: If you blast roids and have hairloss, you have "muh balding gene"

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
Read every single word.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Deleted member 15302, AscendingHero and 2 others
Great thread
I read somewhere that using powder to increase DHT levels makes the body think that enough DHT has been produced and therefore shuts down natural production. Is this legit?

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart, AscendingHero, turkproducer and 1 other person
I could get t gel, maybe I could transform it into dht gel :feelsthink:

high iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 2756
what benefits would be gained from this? bigger dick right? but apart from that..

what benefits would be gained from this? bigger dick right? but apart from that..
-It lowers serotonins whilst simultaneously inhibiting GABA, in turn activating NMDA pathways.
-Mood altering due to the NMDA activation, it will lower your inhibitions greatly and give you that 'alpha male' mindset
-significantly antagonizes estrogen, (even at small dosages it will destroy your estrogen)
-increases sperm & semen production, in turn increasing fertility and load size.
-promotes vascularity significantly (bodybuilders take DHT derivatives specifically for this reason)
-insulin sensitivity will increase, allowing for easier fat loss and muscle glycogen storage.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, AscendingHero, BackFromTheMogging and 5 others
Situation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yek, Deleted member 6400, LostYouth and 5 others
and the sides?

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
@jefferson you have used this shit right? Does it work for this?

ye some have claimed gains are temporarily doe
If you're in puberty, you will experience penis growth on dht, it's inevitable.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wollet2 and AscendingHero
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Justttt
If you're in puberty, you will experience penis growth on dht, it's inevitable.
i’m 17 and early bloomer. would it still work on me? i don’t know if i’m prone to baldness, my grandfather is like NW6, and my dad is like NW2 with lots of thinning.

i can’t lose my hair

i’m 17 and early bloomer. would it still work on me? i don’t know if i’m prone to baldness, my grandfather is like NW6, and my dad is like NW2 with lots of thinning.

i can’t lose my hair
no, you're past puberty man.

• So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer
i’ve grown from peptides though, surprisingly

i wanna give it a try, also see if i can grow any more lol
if you grew from peps than apparently you're still in puberty, jfl.

tfw your puberty is 8 years long.

• JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab and turkproducer
if you grew from peps than apparently you're still in puberty, jfl.

tfw your puberty is 8 years long.
i started puberty when i was like 11-12. i’ll give it a try but if i lose any hair i’m stopping ASAP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
You can actually buy some from Russian start peptides like I did

Pretty sure it works but possibly more expensive.

You can actually buy some from Russian start peptides like I did

Pretty sure it works but possibly more expensive.
Wasn't that website a scam?
@Dyorotic2 when will u post ur dickmaxxing results. What have u noticed so far? You're top user tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Wasn't that website a scam?
Pretty sure it isn’t has tons of customers and been up for a long time sell all kinds of roids and peptides shit

i recieved the orders just have noticed much effect since I probably needed more.

the guys are Russian obviously and kinda shady tho, I mean they sell all types of roids and experimental harmful LooksMaxing bullshit

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
do they take visa gift cards

You do realise body will adapt to application of DHT gel and stop producing DHT naturally?

• +1
Reactions: Shottrue and Deleted member 685
You do realise body will adapt to application of DHT gel and stop producing DHT naturally?

You produce testosterone and its converted into DHT, I’m not sure if you produce dht lol

You produce testosterone and its converted into DHT, I’m not sure if you produce dht lol
Urologists words not mine

So body won't convert T into DHT anymore

again, i've responded to you twice on this topic, yes I know it will, at correct dosages it barely has an effect on the secretion of LH and FSH

So, tell me what are the side effects of this? I refuse to believe there aren’t any.

So, tell me what are the side effects of this? I refuse to believe there aren’t any.
dose-dependent suppression of endogenous hormones.

you could take up to around 10mg of DHT a day and you wouldn't be suppressed.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Alexanderr
DHT Gel makes your dick bigger?

• +1
Just read it fully; I think I’m done growing. Just turned 20 but I did grow .25 inches of height that shot me to 6’2” so who knows. Can regular PEGym work at any age? And can this Gel along with PEGym work outs maximize dick gains?

• +1
Sry but this is some coping bullshit tbh.
Works maybe if u have literally a micropenis otherwise its a waste of money and time.

Sry but this is some coping bullshit tbh.
Works maybe if u have literally a micropenis otherwise its a waste of money and time.
yes because my 1cm length and 1cm girth increase in the span of a month and a half is a waste of money and time

also it's dirt cheap.

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero
It may cause a temporary increase in EQ and libido(also achievable with jelqing). Growth of the penis due to topical application of DHT will only occur in pubescent boys attributable to DHT receptors in the spongy penile tissue still being highly active.

If u r a lucky and used it early enough maybe u gained some length...

yes because my 1cm length and 1cm girth increase in the span of a month and a half is a waste of money and time

also it's dirt cheap.
Do u have proof/pics. And how old were u when u used it.

also it's dirt cheap.
How low were you able to get the price?
my bad for not reading the whole thread.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero and JustTrynaGrow
What would happen if I put it on my supraorbitals? Like the bone above my eye area. Would my fat pads increase? My eyes look a bit cuckish