(dicklets & androdeficentcels GTFIH) How to make your own DHT gel with sources.

What would happen if I put it on my supraorbitals? Like the bone above my eye area. Would my fat pads increase? My eyes look a bit cuckish
probably nothing

you want peptides for that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Will buy all of these things in the weekend and finally use it. Honestly if I go bald fuck it

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610
Is it really a good idea?
I tried it for a little bit and it just numbed my cock
Heard it can cause fibrosis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
dose-dependent suppression of endogenous hormones.

you could take up to around 10mg of DHT a day and you wouldn't be suppressed.
what is your age?

Yes, @ExtraChromosome (RIP btw) has already made a thread on this topic, but he failed to include sources for both the solvents and the androstanolone (bioidentical to dihydrotestosterone).

First off, a basic explanation of DHT (Dihydrotestosterone); it is an androgen (male sex hormone), like Testosterone, which rather than promoting the growth of muscle mass directly (tissue-acting), it acts via intracellular (in the cell) mechanisms to increase strength and metabolism. DHT is not very anabolic, but it is Androgenic, and thus meaning, it promotes masculine characteristics (such as a deeper voice, and growth of facial hair, body hair, etc). It is about 4-5x more potent than testosterone when it comes to androgenic activity, it also has a higher binding affinity to the androgen receptors, overall it has a very powerful hormonal presence in the body. DHT has a bad rap since it has been claimed to cause an enlarged prostate and accentuate balding in those with the male pattern balding gene. If you are genetically predisposed to hair-loss than DHT is the enemy, if not then it can be fairly beneficial for a multitude of things.

We're making the DHT gel specifically for the penis growth, keep in mind this will only work in puberty, though there are outliers, this dude tracks his progress on DHT gel.
regardless, I wouldn't bother taking DHT for dick growth beyond puberty, that isn't to say that DHT doesn't have it benefits though, to those beyond puberty (particularly those lucky enough to not possess the MPB gene) it can dramatically affect said persons quality of life, other than penile growth, these are the effects of DHT:

-Antidepressive effects, 4-5x more potent than testosterone
-is the main androgen responsible for androgenic growth during puberty.
-It lowers serotonins whilst simultaneously inhibiting GABA, in turn activating NMDA pathways.
-Mood altering due to the NMDA activation, it will lower your inhibitions greatly and give you that 'alpha male' mindset
-antagonizes prolactin, simultaneously increasing dopamine sensitivity.
-significantly antagonizes estrogen, (even at small dosages it will destroy your estrogen)
-increases sperm & semen production, in turn increasing fertility and load size.
-promotes vascularity significantly (bodybuilders take DHT derivatives specifically for this reason)
-will dry you out, destroys bloating.
-insulin sensitivity will increase, allowing for easier fat loss and muscle glycogen storage.
-increases metabolism, increasing body temperature and fat loss.

the effects go on, it is an extremely powerful androgen, anecdotally, I've been using it for about 4 days now (I made my own liquid solvent) I apply it transdermally on my penis, shoulders, and neck twice every day, so far I've seen a significant increase in my overall mood and wellbeing, extreme vascularity (like I'm talking veins I didn't know existed until now), A massive increase in body temperature, massive loads and a slightly larger flaccid size and testicle size, this is only 4 days in, soon I will witness penile growth as I am still in the midst of puberty.

Okay, How do we make it?

This looks insanely intimidating, I can already sense the high inhib low IQ faggots clicking off, but don't be intimidated, it looks insanely difficult, but in my experience, it's easier than making dinner (JFL), regardless it's very simple. Basically, the premise of the ingredients are separated into 3 sections, the solvents, the absorbents, and the moisturizes. The solvent is for breaking down and dissolving the compound (we are going to be using androstanolone), the moisturizes are for causing less irritation when the liquid is applied to the skin whilst trapping moisture on the surface of the skin, and finally, the absorbents are used so the compound can actually penetrate the layer of skin, DMSO is our major absorbent, this product is very powerful and will be the main driver for the liquid concoction, The isopropyl alcohol is the solvent, we will be dissolving the androstanolone in it. The isopropyl Myristate and Isopropyl Palmitate are to enhance the penetration, and finally, the Oelic acid and Glycol are used for moisturizing the skin and trapping moisture.

Okay now for the sources. If you're a retard, you'll probably look up androstanolone and click on the websites selling it through immediate transaction, that's not what we want to do. I've got a list of reputable steroid raw powder production companies that are selling high-quality stanolone for about 100grams at the prices range of about 180-300USD, in my case I bought mine for 280AUD but it turned out to be 180USD, anyway, regardless these sources are reputable despite the fact that androstanolone is an extremely uncommon rare steroidal compound.

These sources require the usage of email negotiation, for the aspies out there you'll have to bargain with the seller, all these guys are chinks, so nothing to worry about tbh, don't think just because that it's a Chinese source that it's dogshit, about 70% of steroids originate in China, don't fall for the propaganda that they mix baking powder with rats piss, they don't, some of the best steroid companies are based in China, anyways, here's the emails, you'll want to contact them asking if stanolone is in stock.

nicol@privateraws.com
Hanna@pharmade.com
info@crazysteroids.com
selina@redlionpharm.com

if they don't reply then try again, try with each of these sellers.

For the solvents, just search for them on amazon and buy any brand, they are common everyday items, they aren't mystical scary compounds.

@PrettyBoyMaxxing @Dicklet.4.3 @forwardgrowth @Dr Shekelberg @apollothegun @Lifeisgood72 @tincelw @maxmendietta

just listed all the people that have asked me questions and those who I have noticed talk about penis size and DHT.

Again this might look intriguing, but for those who are balding DHT is not something to fuck with
View attachment 210105
View attachment 210106
He could come at any moment,
I'm sorry for this thread
@Goblin @LordNorwood @Deliciadecu
Did anyone have any luck with the Stanolone souces mentioned? I tried emailing them all several times to no avail.

Did anyone have any luck with the Stanolone souces mentioned? I tried emailing them all several times to no avail.
pm me later

• +1
Reactions: eduhay
pm me later
Hey you mentioned to pm you regarding the stanolone sources. Sorry to bother but if you could help me out with the sources I would truly appreciate it.

• So Sad
Reactions: bruh3610
Yes, @ExtraChromosome (RIP btw) has already made a thread on this topic, but he failed to include sources for both the solvents and the androstanolone (bioidentical to dihydrotestosterone).

First off, a basic explanation of DHT (Dihydrotestosterone); it is an androgen (male sex hormone), like Testosterone, which rather than promoting the growth of muscle mass directly (tissue-acting), it acts via intracellular (in the cell) mechanisms to increase strength and metabolism. DHT is not very anabolic, but it is Androgenic, and thus meaning, it promotes masculine characteristics (such as a deeper voice, and growth of facial hair, body hair, etc). It is about 4-5x more potent than testosterone when it comes to androgenic activity, it also has a higher binding affinity to the androgen receptors, overall it has a very powerful hormonal presence in the body. DHT has a bad rap since it has been claimed to cause an enlarged prostate and accentuate balding in those with the male pattern balding gene. If you are genetically predisposed to hair-loss than DHT is the enemy, if not then it can be fairly beneficial for a multitude of things.

We're making the DHT gel specifically for the penis growth, keep in mind this will only work in puberty, though there are outliers, this dude tracks his progress on DHT gel.
regardless, I wouldn't bother taking DHT for dick growth beyond puberty, that isn't to say that DHT doesn't have it benefits though, to those beyond puberty (particularly those lucky enough to not possess the MPB gene) it can dramatically affect said persons quality of life, other than penile growth, these are the effects of DHT:

-It lowers serotonins whilst simultaneously inhibiting GABA, in turn activating NMDA pathways.
-Mood altering due to the NMDA activation, it will lower your inhibitions greatly and give you that 'alpha male' mindset
-significantly antagonizes estrogen, (even at small dosages it will destroy your estrogen)
-increases sperm & semen production, in turn increasing fertility and load size.
-promotes vascularity significantly (bodybuilders take DHT derivatives specifically for this reason)
-insulin sensitivity will increase, allowing for easier fat loss and muscle glycogen storage.

the effects go on, it is an extremely powerful androgen, anecdotally, I've been using it for about 4 days now (I made my own liquid solvent) I apply it transdermally on my penis, shoulders, and neck twice every day, so far I've seen a significant increase in my overall mood and wellbeing, extreme vascularity (like I'm talking veins I didn't know existed until now), A massive increase in body temperature, massive loads and a slightly larger flaccid size and testicle size, this is only 4 days in, soon I will witness penile growth as I am still in the midst of puberty.

Okay, How do we make it?

This looks insanely intimidating, I can already sense the high inhib low IQ faggots clicking off, but don't be intimidated, it looks insanely difficult, but in my experience, it's easier than making dinner (JFL), regardless it's very simple. Basically, the premise of the ingredients are separated into 3 sections, the solvents, the absorbents, and the moisturizes. The solvent is for breaking down and dissolving the compound (we are going to be using androstanolone), the moisturizes are for causing less irritation when the liquid is applied to the skin whilst trapping moisture on the surface of the skin, and finally, the absorbents are used so the compound can actually penetrate the layer of skin, DMSO is our major absorbent, this product is very powerful and will be the main driver for the liquid concoction, The isopropyl alcohol is the solvent, we will be dissolving the androstanolone in it. The isopropyl Myristate and Isopropyl Palmitate are to enhance the penetration, and finally, the Oelic acid and Glycol are used for moisturizing the skin and trapping moisture.

Okay now for the sources. If you're a retard, you'll probably look up androstanolone and click on the websites selling it through immediate transaction, that's not what we want to do. I've got a list of reputable steroid raw powder production companies that are selling high-quality stanolone for about 100grams at the prices range of about 180-300USD, in my case I bought mine for 280AUD but it turned out to be 180USD, anyway, regardless these sources are reputable despite the fact that androstanolone is an extremely uncommon rare steroidal compound.

These sources require the usage of email negotiation, for the aspies out there you'll have to bargain with the seller, all these guys are chinks, so nothing to worry about tbh, don't think just because that it's a Chinese source that it's dogshit, about 70% of steroids originate in China, don't fall for the propaganda that they mix baking powder with rats piss, they don't, some of the best steroid companies are based in China, anyways, here's the emails, you'll want to contact them asking if stanolone is in stock.

nicol@privateraws.com
Hanna@pharmade.com
info@crazysteroids.com
selina@redlionpharm.com

For the solvents, just search for them on amazon and buy any brand, they are common everyday items, they aren't mystical scary compounds.

@PrettyBoyMaxxing @Dicklet.4.3 @forwardgrowth @Dr Shekelberg @apollothegun @Lifeisgood72 @tincelw @maxmendietta

just listed all the people that have asked me questions and those who I have noticed talk about penis size and DHT.

Again this might look intriguing, but for those who are balding DHT is not something to fuck with
View attachment 210105
View attachment 210106
so what do you mean by "increased vascularity" im down to do this but i dont want to look like a meaty serbian coon 2 minutes later

Is this better than the Titan DHT gel or it's the basically the same?

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
wouldnt this cause extreme hpta supression? poweful androgens usually arent a good idea? maybe the e2 antagonism will help keep the hpta running tho

Okay, How do we make it?

nicol@privateraws.com
Hanna@pharmade.com
info@crazysteroids.com
selina@redlionpharm.com

View attachment 210105
View attachment 210106
Will DHT gel have the same results if I put it in very large amounts?

Can I put the DHT gel on my face to get rid of bloat? Also for dick is there any side effects?

Can I put the DHT gel on my face to get rid of bloat? Also for dick is there any side effects?
most of the dht is going system either way so it wont make much of a difference. i mean i wouldnt take dht if i were you though, unless you enjoy hypogonadism and losing muscle.
Will DHT gel have the same results if I put it in very large amounts?
it most likely wont grow your dick bro, save yourself your hairline/muscle/leydig cells

most of the dht is going system either way so it wont make much of a difference. i mean i wouldnt take dht if i were you though, unless you enjoy hypogonadism and losing muscle.

it most likely wont grow your dick bro, save yourself your hairline/muscle/leydig cells
aren't you taking proviron (lol)

will still cause hypogonadism and cause muscle loss.

aren't you taking proviron (lol)

will still cause hypogonadism and cause muscle loss.
to a much lesser extent than dht. im taking 25mg / day which doesnt cause significant suppression as shown in the study i posted on the other thread. i use it to simply lower the amount of androgens bound up by shbg. with an ai its very good at increasing free androgens. i swear we had this same exchange on that thread lol

dn rd but wish i did

How much mg/day would be nessesary for penis growth? And what was that about decreased muscle mass?

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bruh3610, JizzFarmer and Deleted member 6401
i wouldnt listen to this retard if i was you guys

i exposed him for larping about injecting results and also saw his pic, dude couldn't lift a plastic bag without his 5 inch wrists snapping due to the sudden fast motion.

lol @ gullible teens on this site.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I don't about everyone else, but can someone just mass produce it sell it to others?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
great thread tbh

i wouldnt listen to this retard if i was you guys

i exposed him for larping about injecting results and also saw his pic, dude couldn't lift a plastic bag without his 5 inch wrists snapping due to the sudden fast motion.

lol @ gullible teens on this site.
Why is this a shit thread

• +1
Reactions: wasted
@alexjones
I dont know tbh i just wanted to tell u op probably doesnt recommend this anymore

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Deleted member 6400
@alexjones
I dont know tbh i just wanted to tell u op probably doesnt recommend this anymore
But he did grow his dick from this tho

• Woah
Reactions: wasted
But he did grow his dick from this tho
Why not just apply T cream? Most of it will convert to DHT because the amout of 5ar around the scrotum is insane.

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
please don't bump this shit thread.
lmao. bruh this guy denounces every guide or thread he makes a couple days later. Did his dick fall off? anyone know why he doesn't recommend this anymore?

@Alexanderr didnt you take this? why do you think hes against it now. Also has this nigga been perma banned or is it self requested

@Henry_Gandy thoughts on this legitimacy of this thread?

dyrotic himself still doesn't stand by some of the things as he himself said later itt

Übermensch oder der tod though.​

He said 10mg or less won't supress much if at all, please give me ur insight on this? I don't want to supress ANYTHING

guys what are your sources for stanolone/androstanolone raws preferably,

so that I can brew my own injectable solution, and inject bioidentical DHT instead of masteron or primo

Can I use this if I'm 14, my dad is almost 50 and is starting to bald and I want to make sure if it's fine if I use DHT without it affecting my hormones too much and make me lose my hair. Should I cycle off of the cream like every month so it doesn't fuck up my hormones and make me bald. Also maybe do micro needling with hair oils(idk what u guys on the forum think) and then combine the dht with hgh so I dont get stuck at 5'7 because of the lack of estrogen. Btw ma dck 4.6 inches:lul::feelsrope:

Okay, How do we make it?

nicol@privateraws.com
Hanna@pharmade.com
info@crazysteroids.com
selina@redlionpharm.com

View attachment 210105
View attachment 210106
What's the dosage for the DHT per batch???

Okay, How do we make it?

nicol@privateraws.com
Hanna@pharmade.com
info@crazysteroids.com
selina@redlionpharm.com

View attachment 210105
View attachment 210106
What’s the daily dosage of DHT!!!

Can this harm bone age?