Dickmaxxing for teens

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
I just saw images and topic about jelqing and I was like holy shit because whenever I masturbated I was doing it the same way. I'm 16 and I started masturbating at around 12, I think my dicksize around 12 was around 5 / 4 inches and 4 / 3 inches girth if I remember it, we used to live in a small house so I was sleeping in the living room where everybody could come and go, I still wanted to masturbate, I had a laptop and I was laying down sleeping on a bed, whenever I masturbated I didn't pull my dick out but started jelqing accidentally without knowing and putting force on it making the girth bigger, I then pulled my dick out when was about to cum and cummed on toilet paper. I did all of this unintentionally for 4 / 5 years masturbating, my dick looks exactly like Vvvxxxxx one, measured it and it's 8.2 inches (21cm) x 6.2 inches (16cm) and I'm 16. I am still doing it now and I am sure it will get me to 9 inches. Before doing anything, my dick was hurting and was red everytime I masturbated because of that so it's at your own risk. I am sure that what I did made my dick way bigger and thicker there is no way my genetics could permit that. Jelqing long term while masturbating is a must for dickmaxxing

TL DR: stop masturbating up and down because it makes your dick smaller, start jelqing in a way while masturbating for a long term and will get big dick @dicklet4incher

Find a pedophile to suck your dick

• Hmm...
Reactions: alriodai
*federal agent enters the thread*

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, alriodai and lutte
post video instructions

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096 and alriodai