DickMaxxing: Realistically what's the limit you can expect in gains if you use an extender AND bathmate pump?

Littleboy

Littleboy

Gold
Currently 5,5, inches by 5 inches. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel:

Want to go to at least 7.25 inches by 5.5 inches. MINIMUM. Ideally 8.25 inches by 5.75 inches.

Is it realistic? If so what's the time scale & what else could I use?

Also I heard Anadrol & possibly other AAS causes dick enlargement. Is that true?

Probably 2-2.5inch length, 1-2 inch girth. But will take at least 18-24 dedicated months

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., TRNA and Littleboy
why are you asking on this website & not pegym tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino and Mad Science
Probably 2-2.5inch length, 1-2 inch girth. But will take at least 18-24 dedicated months
wtf are you not going to do damage do your dick?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

Works for me. I take it. 8 hours per day? I could do that whilst sleeping.

wtf are you not going to do damage do your dick?
Not if your high IQ and have a plan with good devices. If you hurt your dick doing PE its over for you :feelswhy:

Works for me. I take it. 8 hours per day? I could do that whilst sleeping.
Best not to extend during sleeping as it can definitely cause damage if anything goes wrong at night.

Condition yourself to be able to handle 8 hours before you ever extend for that long...

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, RecessedPrettyboy and Littleboy
Best not to extend during sleeping as it can definitely cause damage if anything goes wrong at night.

Condition yourself to be able to handle 8 hours before you ever extend for that long...

Will do. Probably do after I've just got home from work only taking it off for gym nights for an hour or so. Up until the time I go to sleep.

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop
Will do. Probably do after I've just got home from work only taking it off for gym nights for an hour or so. Up until the time I go to sleep.
There you go. Do what works for your life/schedule. Low stress will give you better results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Littleboy
2.5 inch is a fuckin 5 cm
Isn't it too exaggerated results

it would take from 16(average) to 21(very big)
I doubt

But who knows...

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and BrickTop

I doubt

But who knows...

If you did used a extender and bathmate for that similar period from 20 to 26 could you expect changes like that ? the penis is more elastic right ? so ideally there shouldn't be a limit to how much it can stretch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385

I doubt

But who knows...
It's possible because of hyperplasia, but you have to either hang it or stretch it for hours every day. At least 3-4 hours.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 5385
It's possible because of hyperplasia, but you have to either hang it or stretch it for hours every day. At least 3-4 hours.
But after all those shit will penis still be usefull ?

But after all those shit will penis still be usefull ?
Yes, you should test your erection every day. If it looks dead, then you should lower the intensity of your stretching. Adjust accordingly bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
Yes, you should test your erection every day. If it looks dead, then you should lower the intensity of your stretching. Adjust accordingly bro.
And how pumps and clamping works
Personally hanging or extender looks quite dangerous and won't give girth

nigga no way u can get 5 fking cm. 1cm is even hard to get

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
6.7x4.7 is it over