Dickmaxxing works!

BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
I added about 3/4 of an inch in a short time from hanging, and now I'm 7 inches bone pressed. I haven't even gone up to 10 pounds yet, where most of the gaining begins.
I wished I took pictures, but I didn't expect to gain so fast. I'll probably be taking pictures from now on to document changes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, Shottrue, zeno and 15 others
Nice

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
I added about 3/4 of an inch in a short time from hanging, and now I'm 7 inches bone pressed. I haven't even gone up to 10 pounds yet, where most of the gaining begins.
I wished I took pictures, but I didn't expect to gain so fast. I'll probably be taking pictures from now on to document changes.
How long did it take ?

How long did it take ?
It took about a month. I think they're called "noob gains" and they come from stretching the ligaments out.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Steve bachall and Guest

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: patricknodixon, Hades, Deleted member 3990 and 10 others
Document no homo

• +1
Reactions: Einon and BornAgainChad
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: anti caking agents, The Dude Abides and Lorsss
Does stretching for 15 minutes a day with my hands have a similar effect?
Also did you jelq?

Post setup

How does that even work how can your dick not get torn apart

Wtf bro..
It sounds crazy but it actually works.

Use a device that allows you hang weight from your dick. I personally have a vachanger, but there are other devices out there such as a bib or LG hanger.

Does stretching for 15 minutes a day with my hands have a similar effect?
Also did you jelq?
Yeah, it should have a similar effect. I don't use any manual methods because I don't like using my hands, but it should definitely work too. I think that using devices would be more effective, though.

I did not jelq, but I also do pump.

How does that even work how can your dick not get torn apart
There are guys who hang up to 40 pounds, it's insane. But my theory is that your dick "gets stronger" by adding more tissue to maintain homeostasis against the strong forces.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: androidcel, Deleted member 1680 and Esteban1997
(y)

• +1
dude your dick's probably going to fall off int he future jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, fobos, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
I wanna dickmaxx while young but I dont wanna rip my dick off. You gotta tell me your methods boyo. Dont think I can buy anything weird though, jfl

how often do u stretch

did you buy a device or just shoelace it?

dude your dick's probably going to fall off int he future jfl
Lolwut

I wanna dickmaxx while young but I dont wanna rip my dick off. You gotta tell me your methods boyo. Dont think I can buy anything weird though, jfl
Start at low weights first. It's not supposed to be painful, you want to use enough force to cause tissue changes without damaging it.

how often do u stretch
I try to do it twice a day at least for 20 minutes at a time.

did you buy a device or just shoelace it?
I bought a device. I would absolutely never shoelace it, that shit will cut off your circulation and destroy your dick.
Post setup

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
Lolwut

Start at low weights first. It's not supposed to be painful, you want to use enough force to cause tissue changes without damaging it.

I try to do it twice a day at least for 20 minutes at a time.

I bought a device. I would absolutely never shoelace it, that shit will cut off your circulation and destroy your dick.

What do you think of jelqing?

What do you think of jelqing?
I think it's a great exercise, especially if you want girth. It's not my cup of tea though, I prefer pumping.

There's nothing wrong with it at all, I think it's just a matter of finding what works for you and exercise preferences. I seem to prefer the all devices approach.

I think it's a great exercise, especially if you want girth. It's not my cup of tea though, I prefer pumping.

There's nothing wrong with it at all, I think it's just a matter of finding what works for you and exercise preferences. I seem to prefer the all devices approach.
Well I'm 15 so having a torture device seems a little sus. So my hand is the only tool I've got, lmao

I thinking this is the missing puzzle peace from my routine, I also do Bathmate, but usually I get lazy and just do it before a girl comes over to my place for that quick dick pump.

Maybe if I incorporate 20 minutes of manual stretching before pumping, I would see faster gains

• +1
How long u been doing this for?

Well I'm 15 so having a torture device seems a little sus. So my hand is the only tool I've got, lmao
Yeah I couldn't afford devices until I had a job, lol. Just had my hands back then.

I thinking this is the missing puzzle peace from my routine, I also do Bathmate, but usually I get lazy and just do it before a girl comes over to my place for that quick dick pump.

Maybe if I incorporate 20 minutes of manual stretching before pumping, I would see faster gains
Pumping mostly targets just girth anyway. Stretching and hanging is the most effective since it targets length.

How long u been doing this for?
3 months now. Haven't stayed as consistent as I would have liked to, but that's because of other looksmaxxes and changing devices.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Yeah I couldn't afford devices until I had a job, lol. Just had my hands back then.
Think I'd get progress jelqing at my young age? What do you recommend?

I'd recommend hanging at a young age (carefully of course, hang lightly and go up) if you want to get a very long dick and jelqing at the same time. I feel like length exercises yield the quickest and most noticeable results.

I'd recommend hanging at a young age (carefully of course, hang lightly and go up) if you want to get a very long dick and jelqing at the same time. I feel like length exercises yield the quickest and most noticeable results.
Hanging? Might be impossible since I cant buy anything weird

Hanging? Might be impossible since I cant buy anything weird
What's your budget? You might have to stick with manual stretching if you can't afford a decent device.

What's your budget? You might have to stick with manual stretching if you can't afford a decent device.
Oh no, I've got money, but from my parents. They wouldnt buy me something like that, lol. I'll probably start with jelqing anyway. I know some guys can damage their dicks with hanging and that scares me.

Thoughts on phallosan ?
Looks like a great all day stretcher. I haven't done all day stretching so I can't comment on its effectiveness.

Oh no, I've got money, but from my parents. They wouldnt buy me something like that, lol. I'll probably start with jelqing anyway. I know some guys can damage their dicks with hanging and that scares me.
Just hide your device lol.
Damage only happens if you stupidly hang far too much weight or use a cheaply made device that cuts off circulation. My dick actually worked better after hanging.

But if you feel like jelqing is better that's cool. It's better to start early as possible, and even better if you find whatever exercise works the best for you.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Guest
Looks like a great all day stretcher. I haven't done all day stretching so I can't comment on its effectiveness.

Just hide your device lol.
Damage only happens if you stupidly hang far too much weight or use a cheaply made device that cuts off circulation. My dick actually worked better after hanging.

But if you feel like jelqing is better that's cool. It's better to start early as possible, and even better if you find whatever exercise works the best for you.
Thanks boyo. Any specific jelqing routine I should do?

• +1

Pumping mostly targets just girth anyway. Stretching and hanging is the most effective since it targets length.

3 months now. Haven't stayed as consistent as I would have liked to, but that's because of other looksmaxxes and changing devices.
ive been manual stretchin g its a pain in the ass

Pics or it didn't happen tbh. Also where did you learn about the hanging method? Is there a discord or something for this? Would be greatly interested in joining

Thanks boyo. Any specific jelqing routine I should do?

Pics or it didn't happen tbh. Also where did you learn about the hanging method? Is there a discord or something for this? Would be greatly interested in joining
I can take an "after" picture but that's it. As I've said, I didn't take pictures because I didn't expect results. I was just something that I thought I would try, but it blew me away how I actually got results.

I found out about the method through various PE forums. It's a really old method, actually. It's been around for at least two decades.

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96
Dickmaxxing is legit, i have gained around half inch in 2 months

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and BornAgainChad
did you lose girth though?

Where do you feel the stretch when u hang? In the groin?

Just try not to rip It off.

• +1
better name some shit to gain girth. im crying when i look down at my 7 inch long 4.7 inch girth pencil dick

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents and GordonFreeman
Wouldnt you just fuck your erections if something goes wrong?

Dont need to do this, but more power to you if it works for you man.

• +1
Reactions: Lauking
Wouldnt you just fuck your erections if something goes wrong?

Dont need to do this, but more power to you if it works for you man.
If you do overdo it or injure it, yes, your erections will suffer. But if you stop your exercises and give it a couple days to heal, things go back to normal pretty quickly.

These types of exercises are supposed to improve erectile quality. If erectile quality worsens, you're probably doing it wrong.

did you lose girth though?
No. It only appears to be less girthy though because I gained length only. That's why I got a pump.

Where do you feel the stretch when u hang? In the groin?
I guess. I don't really feel much of anything when I hang.

better name some shit to gain girth. im crying when i look down at my 7 inch long 4.7 inch girth pencil dick
There's pumping, jelqing, or clamping (dangerous).

i no pic i no believe

I've heard about jelqing for a while now. All im missing is girth and if i can get some noob gains by jelqing ill be down to try. What do you think?

which device did you get from vachanger? and why did you decide to get it from there?

Jelquing can be dangerous, try manual traction instead and never manipulate your dick while erect only soft

R/ajelqforyou is a good subreddit for this stuff

Jelquing can be dangerous, try manual traction instead and never manipulate your dick while erect only soft

R/ajelqforyou is a good subreddit for this stuff
Isint it supposed to be like 3/4 erect? Like have enough blood for the core to not be hard but also to feel "full". Something like a bean bag