Dickmaxxing works!

Why are you doing only hanging and not other exercises? It is less dangerous?

Did your flaccid get longer too?

I fucked up my dick with clamping.. tryna heal from it. Hopefully I do.. and if I do, I’m gonna hang all day every day.. I got an LG hanger and I’m itching to start using it. Running massive cock/bulge game is my only salvation at this point.. really hope flaccid length increases with erect length gains..

Did your flaccid get longer too?

I fucked up my dick with clamping.. tryna heal from it. Hopefully I do.. and if I do, I’m gonna hang all day every day.. I got an LG hanger and I’m itching to start using it. Running massive cock/bulge game is my only salvation at this point.. really hope flaccid length increases with erect length gains..
I'm a grower, but my flaccid does appear to hang more. You should definitely get started with hanging, you won't regret it.

Why are you doing only hanging and not other exercises? It is less dangerous?
I do another exercise, I pump. I just don't like manual methods very much for some reason.

Isint it supposed to be like 3/4 erect? Like have enough blood for the core to not be hard but also to feel "full". Something like a bean bag
Yeah, that's how a jelq is correctly done I believe. You don't want to be fully hard, just hard enough to where you can squeeze it without harming yourself.

I've heard about jelqing for a while now. All im missing is girth and if i can get some noob gains by jelqing ill be down to try. What do you think?
Yeah, totally. Anything that is girth orientated will definitely get you some girth. I'm not sure if girth exercises have quick " noon gains" though since the mechanism of girth growth is different than length.

i would rather stay 6.5x5 than risk erectile dysfunction

• JFL
Reactions: MewingJBP
I'm a grower, but my flaccid does appear to hang more. You should definitely get started with hanging, you won't regret it.

I do another exercise, I pump. I just don't like manual methods very much for some reason.

Yeah, that's how a jelq is correctly done I believe. You don't want to be fully hard, just hard enough to where you can squeeze it without harming yourself.

Yeah, totally. Anything that is girth orientated will definitely get you some girth. I'm not sure if girth exercises have quick " noon gains" though since the mechanism of girth growth is different than length.
Any new updates so far?

Not worth it. I used to do it all the time, using massive weights and high volume, and now my penis is grotesquely huge and bulbous.

Some say it is a gift but it hurts my back to carry this thing around all the time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and Deleted member 3990
What devices do you use? I got some vacuum hanger from ebay gonna try some routine

u annoy me larper