Dickmaxxing

Currycellmate

Currycellmate

Confirmed 3 psl
I am 6.1×4 inches at 16. What is the maximum possible size I can attain by jelqing

your adult penis size mostly done by 16, it won't work on you

someone more morally bankrupt than myself would recommend looking into topical dht gel application to the corpus cavernosa (shaft) since at that age it is possible though unlikely that tissue growth could still occur. Id never suggest such a thing though since im of the ethical variety.

for adults or anyone who has reached cessation of growth, only extenders are proven to work and be relatively safe (i think avg was like half an inch or so bpel gain over the course of 12 months wearing it all day, like 7 hours out of each 24 hour block). Even cutting the ligament in tandem w this hasnt shown to produce measurable results greater than just wearing the extender alone. Theres also pmma injection for girth which iirc is basically plexiglass granules.. tons of risks though so id really be hesitant going down that route. Ive seen using caverject talked about but again havent really seen proof of efficacy beyond a couple anecdotes.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
do JPs 90 day routine. stretching is just as if not more important than Jelquing