Dickpill experts GTFIH!!!!!. Final on whats Over,Minimum,Decent and BEST for Penis size

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Superior to Gigachad
When is a dick size Over, Minimum, Decent, Good and BEST.

answer bellow and discuss

@Deliciadecu
@dicklet4incher

Last edited:
@dicklet4incher
7914F8E4 6E74 482C A913 51509A52879A

In my opinion/from observations (controversial):

Minimum: 4.5 inches (people here will say this isn’t enough, keep in mind this is the minimum though)
Good: 6 or 6.5 inches
Ideal: 7 to 7.5 inches
Too big: 8+ (depends on the woman though)

Also don’t have too small of a flaccid or you could miss out on getting laid (see my latest thread on this)

LENGTH

OVER:

Under 4in

MINIMUM:
5in

DECENT:
5.5-6.5in

BIG:
7in+

BEST:
7.5x5.5-5.75in

GIRTH

OVER:
Under 4in

MINIMUM:
4.5in

DECENT:
4.5-5in

BIG:
5.25+

BEST:
5.5-5.75

Under 6”girth, you can get head from the majority of girls with getting teeth.

Over 8” length, you won’t be able to go balls deep or deep throat in the majority of women.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Butthurt Dweller and FatJattMofo
In my opinion/from observations (controversial):

Minimum: 4.5 inches (people here will say this isn’t enough, keep in mind this is the minimum though)
Good: 6 or 6.5 inches
Ideal: 7 to 7.5 inches
Too big: 8+ (depends on the woman though)

Also don’t have too small of a flaccid or you could miss out on getting laid (see my latest thread on this)
girth?

LENGTH

OVER:

Under 4in

MINIMUM:
5in

DECENT:
5.5-6.5in

BIG:
7in+

BEST:
7.5x5.5-5.75in

GIRTH

OVER:
Under 4in

MINIMUM:
4.5in

DECENT:
4.5-5in

BIG:
5.25+

BEST:
5.5-5.75

Over 8” length, you won’t be able to go balls deep in the majority of women.
interesting. I agre for the most part tbh. id personally say more girth being better but its true if you take blowjobs and balls deeping into examPle

girth?

interesting. I agre for the most part tbh. id personally say more girth being better but its true if you take blowjobs and balls deeping into examPle
Over 6” girth, you can’t do quickies, you have to really get her wet af to do it without lube, or get deep throated or get head without teeeth.

7-7.5x5.2-5.75 is the best imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and FatJattMofo
Over 6” girth, you can’t do quickies, you have to really get her wet af to do it without lube, or get deep throated or get head without teeeth.

7-7.5x5.2-5.75 is the best imo.
@diggbicc is in that range pretty sure.

ill have to see tbh. I dont think ill have to worry about her being wet but I wanna throat fuck so donno.

ill have to see how much I can dickmax

@diggbicc is in that range pretty sure.

ill have to see tbh. I dont think ill have to worry about her being wet but I wanna throat fuck so donno.

ill have to see how much I can dickmax
Yeah it’s a solid size. I wish I had like another 0.25-.5in in length and like .25in girth.

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
LENGTH

OVER:

Under 4in

MINIMUM:
5in

DECENT:
5.5-6.5in

BIG:
7in+

BEST:
7.5x5.5-5.75in

GIRTH

OVER:
Under 4in

MINIMUM:
4.5in

DECENT:
4.5-5in

BIG:
5.25+

BEST:
5.5-5.75

Over 8” length, you won’t be able to go balls deep in the majority of women.
I always thought i was utter subhuman dogonaleash but I guess Im decent

ITT virgin asking other virgins about what women want

really simple

bare minimum - 6.5 x 5.5

average 7 x 5.8

big 8x6+

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Deleted member 2846 and FatJattMofo
really simple

bare minimum - 6.5 x 5.5

average 7 x 5.8

big 8x6+
Lengths are fine, maybe 0.5 inches over, but girth needs to be between 5-5.5"max, even at 5.35" I get teeth

Lengths are fine, maybe 0.5 inches over, but girth needs to be between 5-5.5"max, even at 5.35" I get teeth
blowjobs = overated bhai

you have to look at it this way, listed averages are pure cope just look at the cocks on chaturbate

if only 20% of men are considered viable than only the top 20% of cocks are being considered

when you take out all the melted indian, nerdic and asian manlets who dont get laid anyway averages shoot up

girth is tricky because a lot of guys are packing length but not girth my numbers are based on ideals not pencildicked copes

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet
you have to look at it this way, listed averages are pure cope just look at the cocks on chaturbate

if only 20% of men are considered viable than only the top 20% of cocks are being considered

when you take out all the melted indian, nerdic and asian manlets who dont get laid anyway averages shoot up

girth is tricky because a lot of guys are packing length but not girth my numbers are based on ideals not pencildicked copes
true but here's the thing, only big dicked men are likely to even consider showing their cocks online, you do get the occasional deluded 4" retard who thinks he stands a chance, flailing his dick around. But yes they are the people who are mosty visible to women and form the pool of eleigible sexual partners.
Why tf would a woman choose 4" billy beta when she has a buffet of 7"+ chad cock

• +1
Reactions: MicroPenis
I'm happy at 5.7 tbh. But 6.5 or 7 would be a confidence boost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back