Did any of you try wearing makeup

ItsOver.com

ItsOver.com

Master
Im not talking about excessive amounts of makeup but just natural look, what I mean is just trying to hide scars, dark eye circles, pimples ect..
it really makes big difference as long as it looks natural. Its easy 1-2 points on scoreboard if you ask me.
You couldn't tell that these guy wear makeup but they look much better.

I know some of you may say its not manly to wear makeup and its only for woman but at this point people dont even consider you a man so you dont have to defend your manhood because they dont even think you have it
. As long as you keep your mouth shut and no one knows it you can get away with natural look.

Attachments

• landscape-1439564135-stuart-before-after.jpg
    landscape-1439564135-stuart-before-after.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 124
  • d0256c73545765e07035e23a6fc92e9f.jpg
    d0256c73545765e07035e23a6fc92e9f.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 119
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 118
  • download (15).jpg
    download (15).jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 114
  • download (14).jpg
    download (14).jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: burningfr0mwithin, Deleted member 11167, Deleted member 2968 and 3 others
I used to use skin-coloured foundation because my skin is extremely red. Don’t use it anymore though, I’m skinmaxxing atm and it’s going rather well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and ItsOver.com
Im not talking about excessive amounts of makeup but just natural look, what I mean is just trying to hide scars, dark eye circles, pimples ect..
it really makes big difference as long as it looks natural. Its easy 1-2 points on scoreboard if you ask me.

I know some of you may say its not manly to wear makeup and its only for woman but at this point people dont even consider you a man so you dont have to defend your manhood because they dont even think you have it
. As long as you keep your mouth shut and no one knows it you can get away with natural look.
My girlfriend's used to do my makeup, I indeed did look like a baddie everytime

• +1
no

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
A classmate wore make up, everyone realised it but nobody called him out. Just everyone was shittalking behind his back.
If someone notices it, it's over and out for you. But if there is a safe way i would do it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, ToursOverBoyo2020, AlphaDude and 3 others
A classmate wore make up, everyone realised it but nobody called him out. Just everyone was shittalking behind his back.
If someone notices it, it's over and out for you. But if there is a safe way i would do it.
Yeah ik but of course they gonna realize it when they are seeing him everyday at least we can safely use its to make our pictures better

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, Deleted member 2968 and Chintuck22
I don't use it, but I could imagine using subtle makeup when taking pictures and tinder dates.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and ItsOver.com
I don't use it, but I could imagine using subtle makeup when taking pictures and tinder dates.
That whould probably be the best use of it imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, Deleted member 2968, Chintuck22 and 2 others
is permanent make up legit?

• +1
Wouldn't dare to risk it.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and ItsOver.com
no

• +1
I only used it once and only very very lightly. I always fear that I will end up looking like a clown, because I have no experience.

• +1
I only used it once and only very very lightly. I always fear that I will end up looking like a clown, because I have no experience.
yeah probably the best way to use it but there is some tutorials on youtube I think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, Deleted member 2968, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
To cover a pimple.

• JFL
  • +1
I used to use skin-coloured foundation because my skin is extremely red. Don’t use it anymore though, I’m skinmaxxing atm and it’s going rather well.
Wdyd for skin?

• +1
Wdyd for skin?
Just sunscreen atm, ordered some sunscreen online that hopefully will work, started using it every day. Also thinking of getting Retin-A

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and WideZygos

i tried it. looked very uncanny and unnatural in sunlight. also gives you yellow/pale coloring and too heterosexual

• +1
That's why all of them look like faggots except the fourth guy. Makeup is the last thing you wanna do cause it's so easy to spot. "Natural look" can only be pulled on pictures and in front of half-blind people.