Did anybody here start off overweight or obese?

J

Jbrow327

Iron
How did you lose weight?

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, AspiringChad, You and 1 other person
@mods

pretty sure this is spam

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
@FatmanO

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO and Arkantos
STOP BEING A FATASS. YOU WILL REGRET THIS. 99% OF THIS FORUM ISN'T FAT AND APPARENTLY THAT WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH TO GET LAID

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 656
I was 280lbs my sophomore year of high school, now I hover around 180lbs at the age of 24. Losing weight is not nearly as easy as everyone here will say it is. I'm convinced that sugar is more addicting than most drugs, and there's evidence to suggest I'm right.

I have found that both CICO and KETO (still counting calories obviously) work great. CICO is good for it's simple, cheap, and easy meals. A day might be a 500 calorie can of chef boyardee, a 380 calorie packet of ramen noodles, and a 190 calorie half bag of (shelled) sunflower seeds. Keto is much better for hunger control, but is more costly, and basically has no quick or easy meals. Typically on keto my diet consists of chicken breasts, ground beef, eggs, and cheese.

Go here:

Type in your stats. Eat 1000 calories less than that. Anything you want. Keto or CICO. Or all vegetables. Or all meat. Or all oatmeal. Anything really. For example, my TDEE is around 2200 so I try to eat 1200, as I'm looking to get to 150lbs.

Use diet pop as a crutch if needed. People like to meme about it being worse than anything on planet earth, but it is 0 calorie, and the only real identifiable issue is insulin response. Try sleeping a ton the first few days to avoid eating. Macros are a meme if you're overweight, losing weight and CICO is way more important. Worry about macros if you wanna be some gay bodybuilder or lifter.

I'm a virgin incel so I can't help much farther than that.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
@Alarico8 was a volcel because he was fat but then lost weight and became chad :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, LowTierNormie and Deleted member 656
@Alarico8 was a volcel because he was fat but then lost weight and became chad :feelswah:
I was never a volcel, I had a gf then

It's a bad and unrelatable example. I looked worse than I do now but I have good eyes, good harmony, a good frame and I'm tall. Most people aren't going to ascend as much as I did without surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Soulsmaxx
I was never a volcel, I had a gf then

It's a bad and unrelatable example. I looked worse than I do now but I have good eyes, good harmony, a good frame and I'm tall. Most people aren't going to ascend as much as I did without surgery.
GODDAMN AT LEAST GIVE ME SOME HOPE
:woke::woke::woke:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
STOP POSTING AND START GOING TO THE GYM YOU FAT MOTHERFUCKER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 245