Did anyone here manage to convince their parents that you are ugly?

WannaBeA6

WannaBeA6

2018 crew
:feelstastyman:

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
I might have somewhat. My parents broke down when I went on about being ugly, and they went "So you think we're ugly too?" and I could just stare at the ground.

They don't have any friends and were loners themselves growing up, so I think they had to begrudgingly accept it somewhat.

I might have somewhat. My parents broke down when I went on about being ugly, and they went "So you think we're ugly too?" and I could just stare at the ground.

They don't have any friends and were loners themselves growing up, so I think they had to begrudgingly accept it somewhat.

Great you just fucked up more blue pilled people who were happy know they can no longer be happy hope your happy

no need to convince ur parents, they already know ur ugly
Great you just fucked up more blue pilled people who were happy know they can no longer be happy hope your happy

why are you unhappy that he made his happy parents unhappy cos he was unhappy for being ugly? It's his choice

I did this week, mom got blackpilled and gonna help me with one surgery.

• JFL
Reactions: WannaBeA6
My parents have actually seemed more down since I did that. Like they're struggling to maintain their house and aren't doing anything.

Fuck them, though. They made the cardinal sin of creating my ugly ass.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Jack, UglyMan and 1 other person
Yea, and while doing so I managed to convince them that they are also ugly.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 2933
My parents have actually seemed more down since I did that. Like they're struggling to maintain their house and aren't doing anything.

Fuck them, though. They made the cardinal sin of creating my ugly ass.

My mom asked me to forgive her about the nose she gave me, which is from her dad, her nose is beautiful, my sister nose is beautiful and my father nose is beautiful too.

is this why parents always tell their child he/she's handsome/beautiful

because of narcissism

because of narcissism
both of my parents are GL

I think it's just some psychological thing they develop for their kids

both of my parents are GL

I think it's just some psychological thing they develop for their kids
I doubt a parent can truly love a child (unless the child himself has good looks and makes daddy and mommy look good in front of her shit coworkers via studycelling or some sport niche)

the "you are handsome/beautiful, you shouldn't have complexes" is basically "I gave you 50% of my genes, stop dragging my name and good looks tru the mud and be thankful for your recessed chin/narrow shouders"

• JFL
I did. i slammed my head to wall when they were keep trying to say im not ugly.

because of narcissism
Indeed, and that's all I thought about when I finally disclosed how ugly I felt to them...

They only cared about their appearance as 60 year old elderly farts whose lives are already over.

Nobody has ever cared about my ugly ass.

• Love it
When I have pointed out what I thought my facial flaws in the past they tell me I have serious self esteem issues and need therapy. What the black pill and looks theory has taught me ironically is that I may be better looking than I thought.

edit- meant to post to the main post, not quote your little angry froggie, sorry about that

My parents always called me ugly when i was in my teens lol, now they only compliment me on my looks/dont talk about it. My father tells me i look like a hollywood ¨actor¨

Tho what they did made me feel very insecure in my teens and feel inadequate and depressed aswell, so now whenever they talk about my looks i tell them to stfu.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
Tho what they did made me feel very insecure in my teens and feel inadequate and depressed aswell, so now whenever they talk about my looks i tell them to stfu.
Thats terrible, your parents are supposed to tell you how handsome you are even if you are not. Sounds kinda verbally abusive tbh

Thats terrible, your parents are supposed to tell you how handsome you are even if you are not. Sounds kinda verbally abusive tbh
My mother was also physically abusive untill i hit the age of 12 (when she tried to slap me or hurt me i could stop her easily at that age/it didnt really hurt anymore) . Tho she has been verbally abusive it backfired around my teens when everytime she would say something to me or scream i would say things back that are 10x times worse.

My father on the other hand isnt really abusive, he is a very honest guy. When i was ugly and i asked him if he thinks i am, he said yes. But he also said that i have potential to be better looking and would try to make it better for me.

My mother was also physically abusive untill i hit the age of 12 (when she tried to slap me or hurt me i could stop her easily at that age/it didnt really hurt anymore) . Tho she has been verbally abusive it backfired around my teens when everytime she would say something to me or scream i would say things back that are 10x times worse.

My father on the other hand isnt really abusive, he is a very honest guy. When i was ugly and i asked him if he thinks i am, he said yes. But he also said that i have potential to be better looking and would try to make it better for me.
Sorry to hear that. I have a few friends whos mothers were abusive to them, and they have issues with women because of it. I don't know how you feel about women so I am not judgeing or anything, just saying that I think having an abusive mother can be seriously damaging to your self esteem. My mother fortunately isn't abusive but she is very obssesive compulsive and wants everything to be perfect. I am a bit OCD about things, especially my body and my appearance and wonder if I inherited that from my mothers OCD. Ironically about other things I am more adhd, like keeping my room clean and trying to pay attention to a boring lecture in class not good at that stuff.

So are you a confirmed PSL 7 like it says in your avatar? If so you are certainly not ugly.

i think my parents know deep down that i dont look *good* but they bluepill me everyday to give me good feelings cuz im their son

they always knew i was a fuck up, i always was a freakshow, the best they could ever do is force a fake smile and pretend that im anything other than the deformed freakshow they keep chained up to a radiator in the basement

Indeed, and that's all I thought about when I finally disclosed how ugly I felt to them...

They only cared about their appearance as 60 year old elderly farts whose lives are already over.

Nobody has ever cared about my ugly ass.
i hate people so much i wish i could skin them all alive i hate myself i want to set myself and my face on fire

Your parents admitting that you are ugly to some extent requires them to admit of thier genetic inferiority, meaning that thier genes aren't the most suitable for the passing.

My parents are convinced, but they blamed all my ugliness on my personality.

They, (both obese) pretty much force-fed me the most shit diet you can imagine so I was always the fat kid. They will still blame me for having been fat though.Saying I should've just exercised more to burn off the calories and that their diet was good for someone more active instead of a lazy fuck like me that played vidya.

They admitted I was an ugly kid, but because of me 'not being interested in being good-looking', by not 'caring' about fashion and shit;

My lazy eye was caused by being a lazy kid and watching too many cartoons. My acne by not taking enough showers. My ugly clothes because of me making them dirty and stretching them out by being a stupid kid.

Absolutely over for my 0-responsibility parents tbh. If Hitler would've won the war my Polish grandparents would've been killed off in Auschwitz and I wouldn't have been born as a subhuman slav, but an Aryan chad. Over.

I tried but my dad thinks that you need to dance well and be clever to be attractive

• JFL
yeah they said they wanted to prenatal abort me

• JFL