Serious Did @BrendioEEE actually rope?

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

Ethnic supremacist destroyer of cumskin cope
Time online
84d 8h 34m
Title.
He hasnt posted shit after his suicide livestream
Kinda unexpected ngl but at the same time its not like we warned him that an internet relationship with a BPD 18 year old wasn't a good idea.
Really shows you the plight of men he became so latched on to her because thats all he was gonna get even after his youtube statusmaxx.

@BrendioEEE answer if u are alive dude and don't fucking rope over some petty shit

wasted

wasted

Head of Sadistic Doctors
Time online
25d 2h 16m
Title.
Kinda unexpected ngl but at the same time its not like we warned him that an internet relationship with a BPD 18 year old wasn't a good idea.
Really shows you the plight of men he became so latched on to her because thats all he was gonna get even after his youtube statusmaxx.

@BrendioEEE answer if u are alive dude and don't fucking rope over some petty shit
Suicide livestream wtf?

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

Time online
84d 8h 34m
he's pretty popular so if he actually did suicide on livestream someone would have the video by now
It wasnt him actually roping.
Just one of him having a mental breakdown apparently he said some stuff eluding to suicide but again I haven't watched it and he hasn't posted since/

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

Time online
84d 8h 34m
@BrendioEEE please answer man. I hope you are genuinely okay.
Alright man good luck you seem confident in your ability to maintain the situation I can respect that.
Most of my comments on ur threads are just shitposts ngl but I am concerned that you will get your heart broken you seem genuinely into her and idk if she’s into you as much as you are her just my two cents
Last thing I said to him tbh.
I predicted it would happen in then next month but didn't see it coming so soon.

NordicIranian

NordicIranian

PrettyBoy™
Time online
31d 4h 58m
Last thing I said to him tbh.
I predicted it would happen in then next month but didn't see it coming so soon.
You think he really did it? We need to look for an obituary of someone named Derrick in the Los Angeles area.

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

Time online
84d 8h 34m
niggerjew

niggerjew

racist|homophobe|transphobe|fatphobe|mysoginistic
Time online
5d 12h 8m
Title.

ion care bout ur milf titted subhuman scum.
let him rope jfl ion care stop clogging .me with this subhuman

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

Time online
84d 8h 34m
ion care bout ur milf titted subhuman scum.
let him rope jfl ion care stop clogging .me with this subhuman
I hope it gets publicized tbh.
Cos he was mainstream on Jubilee

Too bad it'll never get the attention I wanna see what normies will say cos "muh mental health" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Those retards will never understand that he roped because of his height

SadnessWYJ

SadnessWYJ

Erudite
Time online
19d 19h 8m
@BrendioEEE if you see this post it's too late and if you don't reply 10 sec from now spider when enter you gut through you asshole

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Zephir
Time online
37d 14h 19m
Title.

Wait suicide livestream? Tha fuuuk.. is it posted somewhere? Kinda wanna watch that

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

Time online
84d 8h 34m
Wait suicide livestream? Tha fuuuk.. is it posted somewhere? Kinda wanna watch that
He didnt actually off himself in it just said he would and hasn't posted since
Last trace of him tbh

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
goat2x NSFW @brendioeee did ur girlfriend cheat on you? Offtopic 16
Need2Ascend Serious Did your mental health got better or worse since joining? Offtopic 26
L MuHh HoW DiD He gEt Her!? Offtopic 5