Did @BrendioEEE actually rope?

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
Title.
He hasnt posted shit after his suicide livestream
Kinda unexpected ngl but at the same time its not like we warned him that an internet relationship with a BPD 18 year old wasn't a good idea.
Really shows you the plight of men he became so latched on to her because thats all he was gonna get even after his youtube statusmaxx.

@BrendioEEE answer if u are alive dude and don't fucking rope over some petty shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Britishlooksmaxxer, TUSSELEIF and 4 others
lifefuel someone will put an image of his mantits on his tomb.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 5746, toolateforme and 6 others
And its all cause his girlfriend's parents took her away from him xd

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 2658, SadnessWYJ and 3 others
Title.
Kinda unexpected ngl but at the same time its not like we warned him that an internet relationship with a BPD 18 year old wasn't a good idea.
Really shows you the plight of men he became so latched on to her because thats all he was gonna get even after his youtube statusmaxx.

@BrendioEEE answer if u are alive dude and don't fucking rope over some petty shit
Suicide livestream wtf?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Alexanderr, Deleted member 4991 and 2 others
Suicide livestream wtf?
On a livestream after his "success" story on getting Tahlia """"back""" he was crying and breaking down, I didn't watch it but people were saying he said he said he was roping.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Alexanderr, Deleted member 4991 and 3 others
He's like 5'2 if he didn't rope before now it's too late
probably not

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 8576 and 5 others
He's like 5'2 if he didn't rope before now it's too late
probably not
He said what he and Tahlia have is "true love"
This is what happens when you forget AWALT.
True love is for Chad only not for incel manlets.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 2658 and 9 others
He said what he and Tahlia have is "true love"
This is what happens when you forget AWALT.
True love is for Chad only not for incel manlets.
Incels when they finally get a girl
smh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buflek, Deleted member 4991, MusicMaxxingMidget and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 8064 and 1 other person
he's pretty popular so if he actually did suicide on livestream someone would have the video by now
It wasnt him actually roping.
Just one of him having a mental breakdown apparently he said some stuff eluding to suicide but again I haven't watched it and he hasn't posted since/

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
@BrendioEEE please answer man. I hope you are genuinely okay.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, TUSSELEIF and SubhumanCurrycel
Just one of him having a mental breakdown apparently he said some stuff eluding to suicide but again I haven't watched it and he hasn't posted since/
probably is waiting for people to forget it cause it was embarrassing af

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064 and SubhumanCurrycel
Tmzs got the video

• Woah
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
@BrendioEEE please answer man. I hope you are genuinely okay.
Alright man good luck you seem confident in your ability to maintain the situation I can respect that.
Most of my comments on ur threads are just shitposts ngl but I am concerned that you will get your heart broken you seem genuinely into her and idk if she’s into you as much as you are her just my two cents
Last thing I said to him tbh.
I predicted it would happen in then next month but didn't see it coming so soon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and Deleted member 8064
stay safe

• +1
Last thing I said to him tbh.
I predicted it would happen in then next month but didn't see it coming so soon.
You think he really did it? We need to look for an obituary of someone named Derrick in the Los Angeles area.

• +1
Title.

ion care bout ur milf titted subhuman scum.
let him rope jfl ion care stop clogging .me with this subhuman

• JFL
Retard.

Thats what happens when you believe any female

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
ion care bout ur milf titted subhuman scum.
let him rope jfl ion care stop clogging .me with this subhuman
I hope it gets publicized tbh.
Cos he was mainstream on Jubilee

Too bad it'll never get the attention I wanna see what normies will say cos "muh mental health" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Those retards will never understand that he roped because of his height

• Woah
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
all the midgets should rope anyways

• Love it
it will be well deserved if he ropes because of female

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and SubhumanCurrycel
@BrendioEEE if you see this post it's too late and if you don't reply 10 sec from now spider when enter you gut through you asshole

• JFL
Title.

Wait suicide livestream? Tha fuuuk.. is it posted somewhere? Kinda wanna watch that

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
  • Woah
Reactions: NarcyChadlite and Deleted member 9072
wouldnt mind if he roped

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and NarcyChadlite
He didnt actually off himself in it just said he would and hasn't posted since

Itb be kinda funny if he roped tbh. Life cant get shittier then when youre in an e-relationship like jfl. How tall and old was he.. u told me his online 'gf' was 18

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: MrMeeseeksLookAtM, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 6873 and 1 other person
Itb be kinda funny if he roped tbh. Life cant get shittier then when youre in an e-relationship like jfl. How tall and old was he.. u told me his online 'gf' was 18
he was like 5'5, i thought my 5'8 in the netherlands ass had it bad

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, NarcyChadlite, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Yea she was just legal (they were talking since she was under JFL) lived in Australia.
He was 5'4

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: NarcyChadlite and Deleted member 6873
I hope it gets publicized tbh.
Cos he was mainstream on Jubilee

Too bad it'll never get the attention I wanna see what normies will say cos "muh mental health" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Those retards will never understand that he roped because of his height

ion give a fuckgood riddance

• +1
ion give a fuckgood riddance
His answers were so fucking stupid I was literally cringing he tiptoed and grifted his positions like a fucking cuck to appease them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite, Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 9670
His answers were so fucking stupid I was literally cringing he tiptoed and grifted his positions like a fucking cuck to appease them
The MRA vs feminist video is worse. He couldn't even put on a nice shirt. Retard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChestBrah and Deleted member 2658

I just remeber a fat fuck in a yellow raincoat with girl hair. Thats about it. ...

Ps. Also that "who hurt you?" Question ffom that chick.

How old is he? Cuz 5'4-5'8 is shitty enough but imagine being 20+ on top of that

• +1
Title.

Say this after me @BrendioEEE :
True loving LTRs don't exist for 95% of all men
Slaying or rotting.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and SubhumanCurrycel
I just remeber a fat fuck in a yellow raincoat with girl hair. Thats about it. ...

Ps. Also that "who hurt you?" Question ffom that chick.

How old is he? Cuz 5'4-5'8 is shitty enough but imagine being 20+ on top of that
I think he told me he was around my age, 22 or 23

• Woah
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
Sad shit, man.

• +1
Sad shit, man.
BrettyBoy

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
I'll raise a grilled cheese in his honor

Attachments