GetThatBread

Retired
C7E928F9 1D60 465B 89BC FC5891244CFD

I need AGGA to make my mouth widen.

How did he get this kind of results ?
What is agga

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 3962 and 4 others
I'm tired of seeing this guy who deformed his lower third on sides with AGGA.
Luckily he did MSE too which saved his maxilla from being too narrow compared to the jaw

Pretty certain he deformed his lower third by over chewing and blowing up his masseters

• Hmm...
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Fagga is not able to produce any changes on eye area, it's alveolar ridge targeted.

In short, it's pure shit.

Pretty certain he deformed his lower third by over chewing and blowing up his masseters

Not true, actually pulling your lower jaw forward too much forward flex the masseters too much, that’s what he did using FAGGA.

No difference, he was raising his eye brows on the before picture.

• +1
Reactions: cutecel
Fagga is not able to produce any changes on eye area, it's alveolar ridge targeted.

In short, it's pure shit.

Not true, actually pulling your lower jaw forward too much forward flex the masseters too much, that’s what he did using FAGGA.

doesn’t mewing target the alveolar ridge? Mewing affects the eye area in a positive way. AGGA seems like it wouldn’t give you any significant change and fuck your teeth horribly but MSE and/or FacePulling could benefit the eye area

He is probably just doing the standard normie brow raise in the before

• +1
Reactions: Maxillacel
Goddamn the fact people still try to use Ronald Ead as a positive example of AGGA boggles me.

He said he regrets doing AGGA, because it failed in doing what it claimed to, and wishes he’d done MSE from the get go.

Here’s his blog article, if you don’t even want to read it, I’ll embed the Title:

AGGA is NOT the Holy Grail of Adult Orthodontics

And here’s the excerpt regarding MSE, where he plainly says MSE is far more capable, and more efficient than AGGA:

“Surgery can widen the maxilla. In this case I am referring to MSE (maxillary skeletal expander) which is generally part of the surgery treatment plan for providers like my own orthodontist Dr. Zubad Newaz and also for West Coast providers like Dr. Audrey Yoon and her accompanying oral surgeon Dr. Stanley Liu.

Basically the orthodontist expands you laterally with MSE, then puts you through braces to align the teeth and establish proper occlusion.

Following completion of orthodontics, surgery is performed to bring both jaws forward, and to rotate them into their proper angulation.

To my mind, this is the treatment protocol that leaves the fewest stones unturned and results in the most complete establishment of genetically optimal facial structure.

-Ronald Ead, supposed AGGA success story, praising MSE as the best Adult Orthodontic Treatment

Anyone who ever comments about AGGA again on this forum should just be spammed with this reply because it’s exhausting for people to cite Ronald Ead as a positive AGGA case when he has publicly said otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, randomguy1235, TheChosenChad and 2 others
Goddamn the fact people still try to use Ronald Ead as a positive example of AGGA boggles me.

He said he regrets doing AGGA, because it failed in doing what it claimed to, and wishes he’d done MSE from the get go.

Here’s his blog article, if you don’t even want to read it, I’ll embed the Title:

And here’s the excerpt regarding MSE, where he plainly says MSE is far more capable, and more efficient than AGGA:

“Surgery can widen the maxilla. In this case I am referring to MSE (maxillary skeletal expander) which is generally part of the surgery treatment plan for providers like my own orthodontist Dr. Zubad Newaz and also for West Coast providers like Dr. Audrey Yoon and her accompanying oral surgeon Dr. Stanley Liu.

Basically the orthodontist expands you laterally with MSE, then puts you through braces to align the teeth and establish proper occlusion.

Following completion of orthodontics, surgery is performed to bring both jaws forward, and to rotate them into their proper angulation.

To my mind, this is the treatment protocol that leaves the fewest stones unturned and results in the most complete establishment of genetically optimal facial structure.

-Ronald Ead, supposed AGGA success story, praising MSE as the best Adult Orthodontic Treatment

Anyone who ever comments about AGGA again on this forum should just be spammed with this reply because it’s exhausting for people to cite Ronald Ead as a positive AGGA case when he has publicly said otherwise.
Yes, but he's dogging it from a functional/health perspective. Aesthetically it actually helped him out a lot.

Yes, but he's dogging it from a functional/health perspective. Aesthetically it actually helped him out a lot.
I really don’t think it helped his eye area. It looks like he’s opening his eyes and raising his eyebrows a lot in the before.
And any jaw width increase was from chewing. It went away after he stopped chewing

His results are impressive, so what you’re saying is the same result would have been achieved with mse alone . Also what is agga

His results are impressive, so what you’re saying is the same result would have been achieved with mse alone . Also what is agga

Agga is cope someone made a post about it and they still look the same

I'm tired of seeing this guy who deformed his lower third on sides with AGGA.
Luckily he did MSE too which saved his maxilla from being too narrow compared to the jaw
same

So it’s good to get MSE before jaw surgery? Fuck me, I’m getting jaw surgery soon and I had braces before which worsens your bite. Should I wait, get MSE, and then get jaw surgery?

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
jfl he's just frowning @ the 2nd pic.

Last edited:
So it’s good to get MSE before jaw surgery? Fuck me, I’m getting jaw surgery soon and I had braces before which worsens your bite. Should I wait, get MSE, and then get jaw surgery?
In my opinion yes. However, it may be possible to get MSE after. I don’t think so, since you’d have a lot of plates and screws fixated on your jaws and thus would prevent the kind of midfacial growth MSE gives. Your best bet would be to email won moon or Ronald Ead ASAP (Ronald Ead does país online video calls) and ask him if you can get MSE after jaw surgery, and especially ask if you would still get the midfacial expansion from MSE if you got surgery first, due to plates and screws fixating your jaws.