Did I achieve enough hollow cheeks?

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken

Pics from last night party, diet + tons of beer. Are my cheeks hollow enough? light is cherrypicked but its so you can see. I wih I had more noticeable zygos

• +1
Reactions: laske.7, Sean O'Aspie and uglykunt
Are you doing slight cheeksucking or is there none?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5052, LooksJourney and Zesto
I dunno. Don't remember much, I have some girls name wrote in pèncil in my hand but dunno why
Does your dick feel sore?

• +1
Reactions: Sean O'Aspie
LOOK AT THIS HAIRLINE!

did you mew?

No, but it never doea anyways so its not a signal

Yes but only for better posture im 30 mewing wont change my structure
you look like you're at 20% bodyfat
whats your actualy bf %??

Your face looks a bit fat but might be because of big bones. Anyways you ain't fooling me, in normal lighting your face probably looks straight out flat with no hollowness whatsoever, I know this bc my cheeks look hollow too in the same lighting as your pics.

Also you look a bit primitive tbh tbh ideal slayer in 2000 bc, but pretty much subhuman in 2018 ac.

No offense and no hate I just try to be real

• +1
Reactions: CopeMaxxer
Your face looks a bit fat but might be because of big bones. Anyways you ain't fooling me, in normal lighting your face probably looks straight out flat with no hollowness whatsoever, I know this bc my cheeks look hollow too in the same lighting as your pics.

Also you look a bit primitive tbh tbh ideal slayer in 2000 bc, but pretty much subhuman in 2018 ac.

My cheeks cast shadows in most lightnings now actually thanks to diet.
1542850986011-png.4714

You look much better here (best pic I ever saw of you).

Very BoyMaxxed pic.

Other pic look twice as old, suggest go back this style.

To answer question, your hollow cheeks Meeks tier.

I hope reach this level soon.

https://looksmax.org/threads/my-goal-is-to-go-from-20-bodyfat-to-sub-15-bodyfat-in-a-month.4192/
I dunno I seem to get mlre attention with tied down hair like now

Last edited:

Damn I know that feel about lighting

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
With hair down your face appears wider than it is.

Man you're really good looking why are you on this forum?

• +1
Reactions: OLDMATE212334, LooksJourney and Deleted member 470
wow you are so bloated. time to get lean

Redpill forums aren't just for ugly people
I mean he doesn't need to be thinking of looksmaxing when he already looks great 8/10.

@Zyros Zyros bro, you don't even remember if you had sex last night, you're chad-lite, you obviously don't need to worry about these things. Your cheeks are fine, your hair's great. For real enjoy life man.

I mean he doesn't need to be thinking of looksmaxing when he already looks great 8/10.

@Zyros Zyros bro, you don't even remember if you had sex last night, you're chad-lite, you obviously don't need to worry about these things. Your cheeks are fine, your hair's great. For real enjoy life man.
He's been on PSL for years probably not leaving now. I like these forums cuz I like redpill talk

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
why are you on incels.is again?
I had textbook incel life till mid 20s

Im not a 8/10 by a long shot thats model tier.im around 5,5/10 or so

You look great tbh.

tbh @Zyros inspired me to looksmax, i was browing lookism forums for the first time then i saw his before after pics and i was like damn, that's a LEGIT looksmax and i got inspired, ty greek god @Zyros

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
He's been on PSL for years probably not leaving now. I like these forums cuz I like redpill talk
Yes me too.
I had textbook incel life till mid 20s

Im not a 8/10 by a long shot thats model tier.im around 5,5/10 or so
Wow that's hard to believe bro. You're a huge inspiration then good job. And no, you're not 5.5 at all. At least 7.5 psl trust me

tfw cant get hollow cheeks so getting hollow points
1B5F0D025DF7598BDF13E5149C48B0E5CE197C20

• +1
Reactions: Sean O'Aspie
I look just like you but without hooding (though browridge is slightly bigger)

If i was you i'd wear my hair out long all the time. Seriously you look so much better with your hair long and out than with a buzzcut or something

You look like Jon Snow, bitches love jon snow. You play it off well, especially in that photo zesto posted. Anyway I get these zygos in good lighting and I have no zygo definition in real life so its pretty cope unless your bone structure is like ramirez

We have similar faces @Zyros

I can do this w alcohol? Wtf

View attachment 5701
View attachment 5702

Pics from last night party, diet + tons of beer. Are my cheeks hollow enough? light is cherrypicked but its so you can see. I wih I had more noticeable zygos

No dude - no, you didn't. Your cheeks look as hallow as a dried out potato sucking it's cheeks in, if a potato could even do such as thing. I would suggest eating only 20 grams of a carbs a day maximum and stick the blunt end of pens into your cheeks for as long as you can as often as you can to really sharpen out that area even more.

Please post more pictures and keep us updated with your continued progress. Good luck!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 561
Looks good
its improved nowadays I finally good the zygo visibility I lacked before
Screenshot 20200626 155216 Gallery

I mean the shadow under the zygo itself . Then again I got botox masseter reduction and got more lean so zygos now pop a bit and their shadow connects with cheek instead of being hidden

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Bloated subhuman. It’s over rope immediately

what is your bodycount just curious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
ngl if i had hollow cheeks and curly hair i could be zyros his doppelganger.
No need to worry bro, your cheeks are hollow enough bro. Go out and slay!