Did I ascend?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
First pic 16 years old, 120 pounds at 6’1. Second is now, 20 years old 195 pounds at 6’3.

Yes I will cut. I am in the middle of my bulk I got like 3 months of bulking left.

Attachments

• 519C0F53-81F5-4238-A447-B10994F42412.png
    519C0F53-81F5-4238-A447-B10994F42412.png
    960.6 KB · Views: 237
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, 6ft7Mogger, Artturih and 2 others
GOOD JOB BUT bloated stomach but that is pretty good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and .*my*.
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and 6ft7Mogger
PicsArt 11 26 010534
op in two months

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 5634 and 7 others
You gained about 2 pounds of muscle.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10107, Deleted member 8165 and .*my*.
Strange how I can do 20 pull ups at 195 while at 120 I barely did 8.

Because my friend, strength and muscle size are to a certain degree mutually exclusive. To a certain degree.

For instance; there are guys who are strong, but not that muscular and guys who are really muscular, but not that strong. Then of course you get those that are both! And that would me. I'm joking lol.

But yeah, your strength has likely improved a lot.

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
Because my friend, strength and muscle size are to a certain degree mutually exclusive. To a certain degree.

For instance; there are guys who are strong, but not that muscular and guys who are really muscular, but not that strong. Then of course you get those that are both! And that would me. I'm joking lol.

But yeah, your strength has likely improved a lot.
I would happily wait for people here to call you out on your bs, unless you’re trolling.

I would happily wait for people here to call you out on your bs, unless you’re trolling.

Go-ahead.

I have a bachelors in sport and exercise science. I am ready and awaiting, lol

• Woah
Reactions: tyronelite
Just a simple YouTube search says it all:

124116f58f40633f654e5efbabb56c81

Go-ahead.

I have a bachelors in sport and exercise science. I am ready and awaiting, lol
So you’re trying to tell me that I still have 10 inch arms like I had at 16? So basically what you’re saying is that my 10 inch arms have the power to pull up a 195 body for 20 reps.

Yes. Makes sense.

So you’re trying to tell me that I still have 10 inch arms like I had at 16? So basically what you’re saying is that my 10 inch arms have the power to pull up a 195 body for 20 reps.

Yes. Makes sense.

I was joking with the remark about you gaining only 2 grams in muscle. Obviously.

That was trolling. The camera doesn't pick-up the same detail as the mirror. So you won't look as muscular in the camera. It's the same for me and everyone.

Your arms have increased in size, though you have your body closer to the lens this time.

Weight-bearing exercises where you are lifting your own body weight repetitively are best served for those who want to develop in strength. Which is where beginners (Teenagers) should always start at imo. Get a foundation which allows you to lift weight properly. So you're on the right track.

EDIT: Can you develop muscle mass and definition just using your body weight? Well we know that guys who do calethstenics and have ripped bodies admit to doing weight training too.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
I was joking with the remark about you gaining only 2 grams in muscle. Obviously.

That was trolling. The camera doesn't pick-up the same detail as the mirror. So you won't look as muscular in the camera. It's the same for me and everyone.

Your arms have increased in size, though you have your body closer to the lens this time.

Weight-bearing exercises where you are lifting your own body weight repetitively is best served for those who want to develop in strength. Which is where beginners (Teenagers) should always start at imo. Get a foundation which allows you to lift weight properly. So you're on the right track.

Can you develop muscle mass and definition just using your body weight? Well we know that guys who do calethstenics and have ripped bodies admit to doing weight training too.
They’re both non mirror, front camera pictures. Yes I am frauding a little bit, but the difference is noticeable.

My arms went from 10 to 15 inches. I trained with body weight almost exclusively in my first year. That was when I was 18. I wasn’t really training before 18, so I have like 2 years total of inconsistent training. 5 months of depression and another 2 months of fucking around. So maybe 1.5 year of regular training between the pictures.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
They’re both non mirror, front camera pictures. Yes I am frauding a little bit, but the difference is noticeable.

My arms went from 10 to 15 inches. I trained with body weight almost exclusively in my first year. That was when I was 18. I wasn’t really training before 18, so I have like 2 years total of inconsistent training. 5 months of depression and another 2 months of fucking around. So maybe 1.5 year of regular training between the pictures.

Purchase some home dumbbells and a barbell with plates if you really want to get moving. I would if I were you. This is the most important time for you to be building muscle. Sets a strong foundation going into proper adulthood.

It’s over when the gut sticks out more than the chest tbh

• JFL
Purchase some home dumbbells and a barbell with plates if you really want to get moving. I would if I were you. This is the most important time for you to be building muscle. Sets a strong foundation going into proper adulthood.
I already have them and I do that.

• +1
I will cut soon. Give me a break lol

Don't bother with all this bulking and cutting bullshit. That's for professionals. Just concentrate on building muscle. Calorific surplus and deficit stuff is mainstream overblown bs. Right now keep taking on-board calories.

• +1
Don't bother with all this bulking and cutting bullshit. That's for professionals. Just concentrate on building muscle. Calorific surplus and deficit stuff is mainstream overblown bs. Right now keep taking on-board calories.
But I don’t want to be really fat. I want to have abs by July.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6908 and .*my*.
But I don’t want to be really fat. I want to have abs by July.

Which bitches are gonna see your abs with your shirt on? You live near the beach? lol

You look like an ectomorph anyway.

I guess it's up to you but the keys to a beach body are wide-shoulders and pumped chest.

Which bitches are gonna see your abs with your shirt on?

I guess it's up to you but the keys to a beach body are wide-shoulders and pumped chest.
I do have wide shoulders, and my wrists are 7 inches so I don’t think I am an ectomorph. And losing body fat isn’t just for abs, it’s for getting my hollow cheeks back.

I do have wide shoulders, and my wrists are 7 inches so I don’t think I am an ectomorph. And losing body fat isn’t just for abs, it’s for getting my hollow cheeks back.

Post front-view.

Which bitches are gonna see your abs with your shirt on? You live near the beach? lol

I go to a beach every summer

• Love it
What's height? 5'10?

Fuck me you're already heading in the right direction. Lucky bastard with that frame. Have you measured ya width in inches?
Aw man thanks. Mom’s frame :lul:

Fuck me you're already heading in the right direction. Lucky bastard with that frame. Have you measured ya width in inches?
I don’t think I measured accurately, but bideltoid is between 21 and 22 inches now.

• +1
I’m going to start roiding once I reach 205 pounds of lean muscle.

do cardio then man to stop yourself getting fat
Said the dude who’s never stepped a foot in the gym. It doesn’t work that way. If I do cardio I will burn the calories necessary for muscle growth. Fat is inevitable, but I’m going to cut so it’s no big deal.

Said the dude who’s never stepped a foot in the gym. It doesn’t work that way. If I do cardio I will burn the calories necessary for muscle growth. Fat is inevitable, but I’m going to cut so it’s no big deal.
Biggest retard comment i've ever seen