Did I have fucked IPD as a 6 and 8 year old? (Photos inside)

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
I mean I can see it in my 6 year old pic, but not really in my 8 year old one.

It's also proof that environment can cause NCT and/or age. As well as ptosis???? Which you can see NOT A SINGLE SIGN OF. Compare to my videos.

Attachments

• photo_2020-07-14_12-55-15.jpg
    photo_2020-07-14_12-55-15.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 179
  • photo_2020-07-14_12-51-38.jpg
    photo_2020-07-14_12-51-38.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 183
No pic without shirt no care

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6272, Deleted member 6723, Britishlooksmaxxer and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hightwolf, Celexawer, curryslayerordeath and 5 others
I mean I can see it in my 6 year old pic, but not really in my 8 year old one.

It's also proof that environment can cause NCT and/or age. As well as ptosis???? Which you can see NOT A SINGLE SIGN OF. Compare to my videos.

• JFL
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Deleted member 5746
extremely cute kid ngl :chad:

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope and Deleted member 6908
  • JFL
Reactions: androgenic
I could run fringe game and conceal it like I did in the second pic, but doesn't quite work as well as a grown man :ROFLMAO:

Photo 2020 08 27 23 11 42

ur letting this site get inside ur head nigga, it isn't even a big deal.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
ur letting this site get inside ur head nigga, it isn't even a big deal.

Do you wanna try being cock-eyed and then tell me it's not a big-deal? I can't go-ahead with intended MSE because of this bullshit.

had sooo much potential

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8486
Do you wanna try being cock-eyed and then tell me it's not a big-deal? I can't go-ahead with intended MSE because of this bullshit.
Bro honestly what are you looksmaxxing for? Is it women or something else? Because your setting yourself very high standards

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Bro honestly what are you looksmaxxing for? Is it women or something else? Because your setting yourself very high standards

I thought the motto on here was Chad or death? I don't understand how it's very high standards when ethnics have to be sub 8 lol

I wanna attract the best looking girls, yeah. Not girls I mog by 2pts and even then they have makeup on.

Do you really think I am setting the bar high? I don't see how at all. I have a few failos and lacking width. I don't look even reasonable behind the camera. Why is that?

everyone is bullying you it's over for you and u are good looking lol good looking people are such pussies

give up incel

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and WadlowMaxxing
I thought the motto on here was Chad or death? I don't understand how it's very high standards when ethnics have to be sub 8 lol

I wanna attract the best looking girls, yeah. Not girls I mog by 2pts and even then they have makeup on.

Do you really think I am setting the bar high? I don't see how at all. I have a few failos and lacking width. I don't look even reasonable behind the camera. Why is that?

Better looking girls care more about other things than looks.

Its the Becky's who are so easy that all you need is to mog them with your looks. Because they are insecure about their looks, so your attacking their weakness. Stacy's dont have that weakness and you need other things to catch them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
Better looking girls care more about other things than looks.

Its the Becky's who are so easy that all you need is to mog them with your looks. Because they are insecure about their looks, so your attacking their weakness. Stacy's dont have that weakness and you need other things to catch them.

Like sexual dimorphism. Brow-ridge, height, 21+ inch frame, big cock? Those sorts of things?

No brow-ridge, 5'8 manlet, 18inch frame, small Indian pee-pee. Come at me again with the Purple-pill stuff.

Like sexual dimorphism. Brow-ridge, height, 21+ inch frame, big cock? Those sorts of things?

No brow-ridge, 5'8 manlet, 18inch frame, small Indian pee-pee. Come at me again with the Purple-pill stuff.

Status=sexual dimorphism.

Look at Jeremy Meeks' wife before he went to prison, she was some random ugly chick. His 1/100000 looks didn't help him, because that is all he had.

Hotter girls are looking for LTR, they dont settle for ONS because they rank themselves as the top bitches. In LTR looks take the backseat to status.

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 6908
your ipd looks fine

Don't you get pussy?

Did. I'm 28 and past-it now son. Can't run cute-boy game any-longer. Females from mid-20s onwards want dimorphism. Unless they are overweight borderline ugly unless choosing the right makeup application, feminists. Was much easier in Uni/College.

Edit: I'm collagenmaxxing with all the red-light therapy, microneedling and vitamin C serums though. Don't you worry about that.

Last edited:
Did. I'm 28 and past-it now son. Can't run cute-boy game any-longer. Females from mid-20s onwards want dimorphism. Unless they are overweight borderline ugly unless choosing the right makeup application, feminists. Was much easier in Uni/College.

Edit: I'm collagenmaxxing with all the red-light therapy, microneedling and vitamin C serums though. Don't you worry about that.
U look good for 28 years old man damn lol

Status=sexual dimorphism.

Look at Jeremy Meeks' wife before he went to prison, she was some random ugly chick. His 1/100000 looks didn't help him, because that is all he had.

Hotter girls are looking for LTR, they dont settle for ONS because they rank themselves as the top bitches. In LTR looks take the backseat to status.

There's also some irony behind this because I am pretty sure that same random ugly chick cheated on him too.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797

Users who are viewing this thread

Back