Did I i gain or loose psl from 17 to 23? And what can i do outside of losing weight to looksmax?

Thetoastedaryan

Thetoastedaryan

Epic style 360 no scope mogging
2020 09 12 015227

• JFL
Reactions: bimaximum and Gunna
These are glamour shots so can be deceiving.
But it appears you gained weight

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, ascentium and Deleted member 7753
I guess you did in a way

From nichemaxxed goth, emo, punk slayer. to peter griffin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Deleted member 4991, Deleted member 8765 and 16 others
From nichemaxxed goth, emo, punk slayer. to peter griffin
Thats actually a pretty accurate assessment lol, I've gained close to 20 pounds over quarantine

from 17->23. some improvement but not alot.
23-> 28. droped at least 1/10 point
28 - > 32 stayed same
32-> 35 slight imporvement (after starting soft looksmaxxing for a few months)
35->36 improved my looks (soft to medium looskmaxxing activitiies). Looks my best ever I think. Even better than I was 17-23. Need to try to pack on some muscles and stay equal (or lower bf) and I really ascended I think.

reference pics.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: eyearea
from 17->23. some improvement but not alot.
23-> 28. droped at least 1/10 point
28 - > 32 stayed same
32-> 35 slight imporvement (after starting soft looksmaxxing for a few months)
35->36 improved my looks (soft to medium looskmaxxing activitiies). Looks my best ever I think. Even better than I was 17-23. Need to try to pack on some muscles and stay equal (or lower bf) and I really ascended I think.

reference pics.
You're actually very handsome for you age man, you aged really well

You're actually very handsome for you age man, you aged really well
Thanks. Yeah, it's nice, to finally among same aged peers, to not be less good looking as most but be better looking than most. When I was younger, I most of the time got mogged in looks and I was a bit of invisible man because of my looks level.
Now, at least among same aged peers, I get noticed. And same peer aged women are much more soical with we, and start a chat with me. In that sense it's nice, to not be invisible anymore. Obvioulsy the looks level of these women, is most often not what I'm looking for (not good) and/or alot of baggage I don't wanna sign up for.

Here an Ode to all the invisible men. I hope it makes them feel a bit better.

you look better after, at 23. You stylemaxxed and groommaxxed well. i have nbo advice there. Looking at your face, you look 22%-25% body fat range.
As you mentioned. That's where the real improvement can happen now.

what ur bf?
You basically best focus on keeping you face as is. and anti age maxxing with skin.
And then for the rest, focus on low-bf maxxing and gym maxxing. Then potentially Chad levels.

Last edited:
T
you look better after, at 23. You stylemaxxed and groommaxxed well. i have nbo advice there. Looking at your face, you look 22%-25% body fat range.
As you mentioned. That's where the real improvement can happen now.

what ur bf?
You basically best focus on keeping you face as is. and anti age maxxing with skin.
And then for the rest, focus on bf maxxing and gym maxxing. Then potentially Chad levels.
Thanks for the advice bro but I'm more in the 30% range, I know I need to lose thats why I wanted the rest talked about

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice bro but I'm more in the 30% range, I know I need to lose thats why I wanted tbe rest talked about
Holy fuck. 30%. Then if your face looks like this at 30% bf. You probably have very good bonestructure. Which will become visible when you drop to like 17% bf orso.

The rest/ I feel you maxxed out. So I have/can't nothing to add there. You style and groom maxxed, to borderline perfection in my opinion.

I would advice.Join a gym with attached to it a personal trainer and food programm. And that you need to report to that guy. That's probably needed, for most. To actually do the difficult actibity of changing food lifestyle into a healthy one for life.

• +1
Reactions: Thetoastedaryan
great eye area
lose weight ASAP

• +1
Reactions: Thetoastedaryan
I think the gyms are shut down in my area still, would an exercise bike be a good investment?