Did my ex forgot her ex/ first time ?

Deleted member 7056

Deleted member 7056

Iron
Ok so my ex broke up with me bc I had big big trust issues anyway idc she isn’t in a relationship for now and I mog all the guys she talks to (99% live far from our city so idc)

Anyway almost 3 months before my relationship with her, she broke up with her ex (relationship of 4 months), who she did her first time with (dumped him shortly after over text and totally regretted doing it with him)

This ex, who i mog to any other dimension (I’m 3 inches taller, he has 4-4.5/10 face while i have 7.25-7.5 face and I frame mog also) well I’m scared she didn’t forgot him.

To give more context to my relationship with my ex, she basically had a big big crush on me (like really hard I can give details if y’all want) for almost 2 months,then I went with her she obviously still had a crush on me, like I met her parents at 1.5 weeks of our relationship

But she dumped me at 4 weeks of relationship because I accused her of cheating, sent my friend talk to her to see if she loyal (obviously she knew I had sent to see if she was loyal) so yea

Even if she dumped I know it took her at least 1-1.5 months to detach from me (she still stares at school, shit like this)

They have mutual friends like very close for both so they still sometimes are close to each other but she straight up ignore him and goes on her phone when her ex is around

What do y’all think ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095, Deleted member 5969 and Deleted member 5891
what i think is that she lives in your head rent free

don’t bother and forget

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, warpsociety, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 6 others
what i think is that she lives in your head rent free

don’t bother and forget
Bro yeah she does but easier said than done everyone told me I could get better than her but u know I have these normal breakup thoughts like will i ever love again will i ever find better etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969 and turkproducer
she broke up with her ex (relationship of 4 months), who she did her first time with
Congratulations nigga
You got the Sloppy seconds of that other dude and he abused all her holes and once he was bored he dumped her and she tried to save face jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and Deleted member 7056
Bro yeah she does but easier said than done everyone told me I could get better than her but u know I have these normal breakup thoughts like will i ever love again will i ever find better etc
of course it is, but she’s a non virgin anyway, your feelings are temporary

eventually they will drift, and you will see how silly it is to actually care for a woman until they prove it first that they would die for you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7056
Congratulations nigga
You got the Sloppy seconds of that other dude and he abused all her holes and once he was bored he dumped her and she tried to save face jfl

She dumped him lmaooo all of her friends friends and him can confirm i know him
I mog him to oblivion anyway so idc
How could he get bored of her if he literally tried to get her back and she said no jfllll u don’t know the story
Edit : they did it once and she regretted she told me and her friends’ so idc

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
of course it is, but she’s a non virgin anyway, your feelings are temporary

eventually they will drift, and you will see how silly it is to actually care for a woman until they prove it first that they would die for you.

Thanks for the hope’ bro I get attached and fall in love too easily ngl
Proof that even after’ ascension u will stay incel in mind jfl

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Cuck to fuck a used up whore, and you're not that good looking

• Hmm...
Cuck to fuck a used up whore, and you're not that good looking
I literally was rated by blackpilled guys
Im 7.25-7.5/10 and he is 4.5-5/10

Like I said you get the Sloppy seconds

You should forget that hoe

I know I should but fuark it’s hard since it’s my first love anyway many people already forgot their first love so I can do it
Everyone said I deserved better than he looks wise even before I was with her so I’m the one that deserves better while she don’t lifefuel

he prob gave her free drug and is more low inhib

• JFL
Virgin or nothing

• +1
Ok so my ex broke up with me bc I had big big trust issues anyway idc she isn’t in a relationship for now and I mog all the guys she talks to (99% live far from our city so idc)

Anyway almost 3 months before my relationship with her, she broke up with her ex (relationship of 4 months), who she did her first time with (dumped him shortly after over text and totally regretted doing it with him)

This ex, who i mog to any other dimension (I’m 3 inches taller, he has 4-4.5/10 face while i have 7.25-7.5 face and I frame mog also) well I’m scared she didn’t forgot him.

To give more context to my relationship with my ex, she basically had a big big crush on me (like really hard I can give details if y’all want) for almost 2 months,then I went with her she obviously still had a crush on me, like I met her parents at 1.5 weeks of our relationship

But she dumped me at 4 weeks of relationship because I accused her of cheating, sent my friend talk to her to see if she loyal (obviously she knew I had sent to see if she was loyal) so yea

Even if she dumped I know it took her at least 1-1.5 months to detach from me (she still stares at school, shit like this)

They have mutual friends like very close for both so they still sometimes are close to each other but she straight up ignore him and goes on her phone when her ex is around

What do y’all think ?
Stop being a faggot. Get a grip if she has a crush on you she wants you to control her, not be a bitch about nonexistent shit.
If a girl has a "massive crush" on you treat her like shit, it will just make her fall harder for you,.

• +1
Stop being a faggot. Get a grip if she has a crush on you she wants you to control her, not be a bitch about nonexistent shit.
If a girl has a "massive crush" on you treat her like shit, it will just make her fall harder for you,.
Too late she detached but still at me jflll
Prolly bc she still find me handsome
She aint coming back tho

Too late she detached but still at me jflll
Prolly bc she still find me handsome
She aint coming back tho
A lesson learnt for next time then, Or you could just try and hit her up again. Shell probs end up falling for you again.

• +1
A lesson learnt for next time then, Or you could just try and hit her up again. Shell probs end up falling for you again.
I did bro two days ago and she told me she was detached (I said I still was attached) but i admit she is strange she keeps staring at school checking me etc
Idk these hoes too hard to understand
Édit : two weeks post breakup we almost went together again but my ego and pride fucked it up tbh I had to make her suffer and I did so she forgot me

Still took her 3-4 more weeks lmao

I did bro two days ago and she told me she was detached (I said I still was attached) but i admit she is strange she keeps staring at school checking me etc
Idk these hoes too hard to understand
Édit : two weeks post breakup we almost went together again but my ego and pride fucked it up tbh I had to make her suffer and I did so she forgot me

Still took her 3-4 more weeks lmao
my fucking god nigga you cant have fucked up twice
Anyways scratch that just keep on trying to talk to her and hang out with her, just do not be a bitch about your "trust issues" and shit just be calm.
Whatever you do don't tell her your interested that will make her dry up like a desert.

• +1
my fucking god nigga you cant have fucked up twice
Anyways scratch that just keep on trying to talk to her and hang out with her, just do not be a bitch about your "trust issues" and shit just be calm.
Whatever you do don't tell her your interested that will make her dry up like a desert.
Thanks for the advice brocel

• +1
Reactions: Warlord
speaking by experience, no, she didn't

• +1
speaking by experience, no, she didn't
Too many different answers I think I will never really know
I guess she did bc he tried to get her back and she said no

Too many different answers I think I will never really know
I guess she did bc he tried to get her back and she said no
You never forget your first

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents, Deleted member 6341 and Deleted member 7056
You never forget your first
At least she moved on and is detached otherwise they would be together rn
And she would never have had a crush on me

What do y’all think ?
Unless she had her memory wiped with a lobotomy or something, she didn't forget. Best to move on anyways.

• +1
Unless she had her memory wiped with a lobotomy or something, she didn't forget. Best to move on anyways.
Blocked her everywhere
But since we broke up she likes shit on twitter like « I miss you » « who Is meant to be » shit like this u know shit of ppl missing their ex
She never liked such shit before

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002