Reactions: Deleted member 4430
not here but a user from JSF had it, afaik results weren't that impressive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and CursedOne
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and nastynas
he never posted pics anyway
yeah but i mean if he is into psl rabbithole enough to get MLF3, he also is good enough to rate objectively,

which is surprising bc people who get surgery overestimate their results to not feel bad, but he said it was nothing really significant. he either was a realistic guy or a legit mentalcel who got good results, idk

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and Deleted member 4430
yeah but i mean if he is into psl rabbithole enough to get MLF3, he also is good enough to rate objectively,

which is surprising bc people who get surgery overestimate their results to not feel bad, but he said it was nothing really significant. he either was a realistic guy or a legit mentalcel who got good results, idk
the results were pretty good tbh, earl (his user on JSF) had a horrible base tho

• +1
Reactions: nastynas
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
the results were pretty good tbh, earl (his user on JSF) had a horrible base tho
idk bro, haven't seen the results so can't really say something, at least that's what i heard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
Can you show me the pics, bro?
unfortunately they've since been removed & I didn't save them.

There's users on JSF who have them i'm pretty sure

That do you mean by horrible base? Long midface, downward growth, flat upper maxilla and nose?

That do you mean by horrible base? Long midface, downward growth, flat upper maxilla and nose?
bulbous nose, bad pheno, ipd

can't remember everything exactly but you get the idea

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385