did people actually get side effects from finasteride

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
anyone on here who takes it since a longer time? any noticable side effects? if so which?

im losing quite a lot of hair recently. i didnt notice a change in my hair but i see so many hair in my sink. might also come from bad diet but idk

I've taken it for about 4.5 years

Nobody gets sides.

Mostly just weak-minded people who believe everything on the internet

• +1
Reactions: buflek
I've taken it for about 4.5 years

Nobody gets sides.

Mostly just weak-minded people who believe everything on the internet
the only thing i really care about is that my dick still works. even if it gives me cancer in 30 40 years it would be worth it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
No sides at all. Been taking it for a year or so.

• +1
It's like only 1% have sides right

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and buflek
It's like only 1% have sides right

if you look at the studies, placebo dick problems are more common than medically-attributable dick problems

tldr, most people are just weak-minded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and buflek
if you look at the studies, placebo dick problems are more common than medically-attributable dick problems

tldr, most people are just weak-minded
What about permanent fogginess in head, depression, headaches etc?

You lower your DHT by 70% with 1mg of finasteride and people think sides do not exist.

DHT is an extremely important hormone for men. Try taking a proviron tablet (DHT) and see how good you feel both mentally and physically.

DHT keeps you less bloated, mentally euphoric and virile. Only downside is DHT on the scalp if you are susceptible.

tales from the internet
I've seen a post titled " i have to stop using hairloss drugs before they kill me". Reading that would give anyone ptsd

Only side effect is that most of my stubble shedded off

Please do not listen to @currymax

“nobody gets sides”

Straight up wrong. If you get on Fin, watch out for erectile dysfunction, brain fog, anxiety, depression. If you don’t get them then you’re good. If you get them then get off of it immediately.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Lorsss and buflek

“nobody gets sides”

Straight up wrong. If you get on Fin, watch out for erectile dysfunction, brain fog, anxiety, depression. If you don’t get them then you’re good. If you get them then get off of it immediately.
tales from the internet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
anyone on here who takes it since a longer time? any noticable side effects? if so which?

im losing quite a lot of hair recently. i didnt notice a change in my hair but i see so many hair in my sink. might also come from bad diet but idk
I'd like to have a libido reduction because I have no sexual partners, however finasteride did not reduce my sexual drive

• +1

“nobody gets sides”

you forgot suicidal thoughts :soy:

You lower your DHT by 70% with 1mg of finasteride and people think sides do not exist.

DHT is an extremely important hormone for men. Try taking a proviron tablet (DHT) and see how good you feel both mentally and physically.

DHT keeps you less bloated, mentally euphoric and virile. Only downside is DHT on the scalp if you are susceptible.
Then why is it a fda approved drug against hairloss?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
Then why is it a fda approved drug against hairloss?

That doesn't mean that it does not have sides. Everything that works can have side effects.

im gonna stay away from fin tbh. ive read some post fin syndrome stories and they are horrifying as fuck. even if its only 1% im not doing it

• +1
Good luck with the bitch tits

“nobody gets sides”

biggest fearmongerer on the side tbh

we get it, your skin sucks and you look like the human embodiment of ashy lips. Get over it.

you're using the same logic as parents who don't vaccinate their kids because 'one study' showed there may be a link

biggest fearmongerer on the side tbh

we get it, your skin sucks and you look like the human embodiment of ashy lips. Get over it.

you're using the same logic as parents who don't vaccinate their kids because 'one study' showed there may be a link
Except there’s valid, extensive scientific research behind the sides of both Minoxidil and Finasteride.

And shut the fuck up about my skin, because it only proves your point wrong that drugs can have extensive side effects, and when you continue to use a drug without noticing the sides or caring for them, the effects can be long term and potentially permanent. I’m telling OP to be aware of his body, dumbass.

I sound like a scaremonger until you end up with a limp dick and depression. Shut the fuck up.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buflek and Deleted member 1862
No I have not gotten any side effects

I think I'll feel much more mentally euphoric and virile if I have hair

Except there’s valid, extensive scientific research behind the sides of both Minoxidil and Finasteride.

And shut the fuck up about my skin, because it only proves your point wrong that drugs can have extensive side effects, and when you continue to use a drug without noticing the sides or caring for them, the effects can be long term and potentially permanent. I’m telling OP to be aware of his body, dumbass.

I sound like a scaremonger until you end up with a limp dick and depression. Shut the fuck up.
Aight bro so lemme guess you don't drive a car bc there's a chance you'll end up in an accident? You don't eat meat bc there's a chance it's carcinogenic? You don't use plastic packaging because it contains phytoestrogens? all of this is back by 'extensive scientific research' (congrats max buzzword limit reached) & it's still stupid to adhere to it.

in conclusion

I'm taking it for over a month now. I take a smaller dosis, then commonly suggested. Like 1/3 atm. Because i read a study about that for hair growth, smaller dose has near equal results for hair growth.

I have not noticed any side effects.
"erectile dysfunction". don't notice any difference with that
"brain fog", I dunno, I haven't noticed anything much or even slightly
"anxiety", still same as always, I have about equal amount of nervousness or relaxed feeling for situations and daily life..
"depression", still as happy asif I'm blue pilled person so no difference in that sense also for me.

Side effects. Are very personal though, I know. So keep that in check with yourself, I guess.

Last edited:
  • +1