Did shrooms with my friend in my room, my body was collapsing, had to call an ambulance

Deleted member 2506

Deleted member 2506

Kraken
Fucking sucks so hard, my mom found out too. my friend and I are 18 too i didnt even need to tell her im just retarded. she was crying and shit too and i thought i was gonna die. I peed on my fucking bed and i was dying

The ambulance came and there were 10 cops and emts in my living room and my mom was crying and they took me on the stretcher, thought I died and failed at life and now they were judging me and asking me questions like 'how come you did drugs' lmaoooo fuck that

im done with drugs im just working nonstop now to get rich and ascend, my mom doesnt even care now only since i told her id pray and that i never did cocaine or meth or any truly retarded drugs only her and my sister know not my family.

it is what it is truly. Im happy it happened, my brain registered it as a near death experience and my life truly flashed before my eyes. I also experienced complete ego death and lost sense of self. I am ready to be successful.

Id do it again ngl my mind had truly ascended

Not doing psychs for another year tho. It probably happened because i did LSD 2 times and shrooms 1 week apart each.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5145, Deleted member 2846, Kilimanjaro and 5 others
Damn what did you see that made you pee your bed. This has potential to ruin your reputation

Can relate. Wishing the best for you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
Damn what did you see that made you pee your bed. This has potential to ruin your reputation
Didnt sleep for 25 hours, cleaned my entire house with bleach for 6 hours straight before this, did shrooms at 2am after smoking weed for a couple hours, didnt eat any food and was dehydrated, only ate krispy kreme donuts with the shrooms to make them taste better.

On shrooms my body knew i was collapsing from exhaustion, dehydration, no food, etc. I peed on my bed but no one saw i changed real quick

Never laying my hands on drugs again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506 and Chadelite
Didnt sleep for 25 hours, cleaned my entire house with bleach for 6 hours straight before this, did shrooms at 2am after smoking weed for a couple hours, didnt eat any food and was dehydrated, only ate krispy kreme donuts with the shrooms to make them taste better.

On shrooms my body knew i was collapsing from exhaustion, dehydration, no food, etc. I peed on my bed but no one saw i changed real quick
This why I don’t fw drugs. Shit is scary ngl. I had bad experiences with weed can’t imagine shrooms.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Fucking sucks so hard, my mom found out too. my friend and I are 18 too i didnt even need to tell her im just retarded. she was crying and shit too and i thought i was gonna die. I peed on my fucking bed and i was dying

The ambulance came and there were 10 cops and emts in my living room and my mom was crying and they took me on the stretcher, thought I died and failed at life and now they were judging me and asking me questions like 'how come you did drugs' lmaoooo fuck that

im done with drugs im just working nonstop now to get rich and ascend, my mom doesnt even care now only since i told her id pray and that i never did cocaine or meth or any truly retarded drugs only her and my sister know not my family.

it is what it is truly. Im happy it happened, my brain registered it as a near death experience and my life truly flashed before my eyes. I also experienced complete ego death and lost sense of self. I am ready to be successful.

Id do it again ngl my mind had truly ascended

Not doing psychs for another year tho. It probably happened because i did LSD 2 times and shrooms 1 week apart each.
JFL IF U DIED TO DRUGS YOU WOULD HAVE THROWN YOUR LIFE AWAY JUST FOR A FEW MINS OF PLEASURE

ALL THAT TALK ABOUT GOING TO UCLA AND BECOMING A MOVIE DIRECTOR VANISHED

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
Never laying my hands on drugs again
This why I don’t fw drugs. Shit is scary ngl. I had bad experiences with weed can’t imagine shrooms.
nah not worth it at all. truly isnt. you gotta work hard to make your body feel euphoric 24/7 from validation and acceptance from society instead of cheap and artifically from drugs that negatively effect your body

im happy it happened good learning experience

• +1
Low what you took to high of a dose but shoulda just sat in the tub instead of calling an ambulance. You have to build yourself up to pshychedelics. You wont die from shrooms either lol use them correctly and you can ascend your mind

• +1
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, Aesthetic, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
Low what you took to high of a dose but shoulda just sat in the tub instead of calling an ambulance. You have to build yourself up to pshychedelics.
This. You should’ve just sat in the bathroom and remind yourself it’s just the shrooms. Never ever go full bat shit crazy no matter how realistic the trip may seem

JFL IF U DIED TO DRUGS YOU WOULD HAVE THROWN YOUR LIFE AWAY JUST FOR A FEW MINS OF PLEASURE

ALL THAT TALK ABOUT GOING TO UCLA AND BECOMING A MOVIE DIRECTOR VANISHED
I know bro, everyone in the ambulance and hospital had dark beady eyes and looked like demons and they were laughing cuz i was freaking out. I was repenting for my sins in front of them and said "im never jerking off again" and other stuff and they were laughing i thought this is what hell is, eternal psychosis. i didnt even cooperate cuz i thought they were demons, i just closed my eyes and tried to sleep so the drugs would wear off. this is a true account man never do drugs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper, Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 2587 and 1 other person
I know bro, everyone in the ambulance and hospital had dark beady eyes and looked like demons and they were laughing cuz i was freaking out. I was repenting for my sins in front of them and said "im never jerking off again" and other stuff and they were laughing i thought this is what hell is, eternal psychosis. i didnt even cooperate cuz i thought they were demons, i just closed my eyes and tried to sleep so the drugs would wear off. this is a true account man never do drugs
jfl u were actually praying god to forgive your sins lol

do u even believe in hell?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and Deleted member 2587
Low what you took to high of a dose but shoulda just sat in the tub instead of calling an ambulance. You have to build yourself up to pshychedelics. You wont die from shrooms either lol use them correctly and you can ascend your mind
Its cuz my body was already fucked before this. i freaked it out its my fault. Im doing psychs again after i ascend, moneymaxx, and looksmax. but for now I got everything i could out of them. Ive done shrooms and lsd more than 10 times, shrooms like 5g everytime, lsd like 250mg or 2 tabs, this time I did 8g hahahhaa
jfl u were actually praying god to forgive your sins lol

do u even believe in hell?
at that point i did.

• +1
Reactions: HurtfulVanity
My parents would never forgive me if they saw me tripping off shrooms ngl

• +1
nah not worth it at all. truly isnt. you gotta work hard to make your body feel euphoric 24/7 from validation and acceptance from society instead of cheap and artifically from drugs that negatively effect your body

im happy it happened good learning experience
I mean I did Molly twice already but ehh, didn't enjoy it THAT much tbh. Nothing beats just having a good joint with the bros

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506 and Chadelite
Its cuz my body was already fucked before this. i freaked it out its my fault. Im doing psychs again after i ascend, moneymaxx, and looksmax. but for now I got everything i could out of them. Ive done shrooms and lsd more than 10 times, shrooms like 5g everytime, lsd like 250mg or 2 tabs, this time I did 8g hahahhaa

at that point i did.
wow

even you believe in hell you knew it was over at that point and if u died you were going to hell

That should change ur view about God

you could have easily died there

didnt read but low inhib badboy regardless

• +1
I mean I did Molly twice already but ehh, didn't enjoy it THAT much tbh. Nothing beats just having a good joint with the bros
lsd def does. makes you go to an altered dimension. i don't even get high from joints anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2506
yup im still gonna smoke weed if i meet up with friends or at a party or with a girl or something
wow

even you believe in hell you knew it was over at that point and if u died you were going to hell

That should change ur view about God

you could have easily died there
I basically thought I was already dying and it was over. At near death a chemical releases in your brain and your life flashes before your eyes. this is exactly what happened. and shrooms make u think differently so i thought "damn i was wrong, god is real, hell is real, i sinned now im in hell forever"

you ever hear about bad trips? this was the worst trip ever. im glad i recovered but im a changed person now. if this whole experience didnt happen id continue rotting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Chadelite
Autistic OP

I took LSD in macdonalds and then smoked pot outside it and went into thr cinema as it kicked in and watched birds of prey with my slayer friends

highinhib u is, son

retard.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
yup im still gonna smoke weed if i meet up with friends or at a party or with a girl or something

I basically thought I was already dying and it was over. At near death a chemical releases in your brain and your life flashes before your eyes. this is exactly what happened. and shrooms make u think differently so i thought "damn i was wrong, god is real, hell is real, i sinned now im in hell forever"

you ever hear about bad trips? this was the worst trip ever. im glad i recovered but im a changed person now. if this whole experience didnt happen id continue rotting.
good for u bro

maybe u will think about God more now

• +1
she was crying and shit I peed on my fucking bed

giphy.gif

Yeah I had a similar experience without drugs

Also lol at taking lsd and then Shrooms one week apart

• +1
Good. Now do it again.

• +1
can you describe the moment your life flashed before your eyes and thought you were actually dying?

i went through something in my dream so just want to know

Sounds tough.

Best wishes.

can you describe the moment your life flashed before your eyes and thought you were actually dying?

i went through something in my dream so just want to know
Its exactly how it sounds. I thought, its over, my life is failed. I am in limbo repenting for my sins. I experienced everything I remember at once, told my sister who I hate that I love her and we can build a relationship, asked doctor to record my last words jfl and said tell everyone im sorry

• JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
ya ur mind is fried if u did lsd 2 times and then
shrooms jfl.

• +1
Its exactly how it sounds. I thought, its over, my life is failed. I am in limbo repenting for my sins. I experienced everything I remember at once, told my sister who I hate that I love her and we can build a relationship, asked doctor to record my last words jfl and said tell everyone im sorry
Did similar, regretted it as soon as I was “sober minded”.

lsd def does. makes you go to an altered dimension. i don't even get high from joints anymore.
Haven't tried it but I might do 2cb with a friend in break

Haven't tried it but I might do 2cb with a friend in break
it might sound soy but really do it if you are in the right head space. you need to be care free for the duration of the trip so at least 12 hours of no parents and gf etc. wait if you cannot close your phone for 12 hours.

• +1
it might sound soy but really do it if you are in the right head space. you need to be care free for the duration of the trip so at least 12 hours of no parents and gf etc. wait if you cannot close your phone for 12 hours.
Yeah so true my friends told me the same. Gotta make sure you don't end in a bad trip

• +1
Reactions: basedcircassian
Yeah so true my friends told me the same. Gotta make sure you don't end in a bad trip
i drifted to the mindset that my visuals wont go back to normal and scared shitless. and im a guy who smokes a lot of weed so i had some drug experience. tripsitter calmed me down. tripsitter is a must tbh. might end up in psychosis.

• +1