• No,I’m a cuck

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
She deserved a beating for being a degenerate whore but not to get killed by a low t cuck just bc he orbits her and she fucked with him. That's life

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo and pisslord
I don’t support the dude’s actions but I also have a hard time caring about the girl’s death. She was a proud whore and died one. Why should I suddenly virtue signal now that she’s dead?

• +1
She deserved a beating for being a degenerate whore but not to get killed by a low t cuck just bc he orbits her and she fucked with him. That's life
Well,I’m in the exact same situation as him tbh
But yeah,he could have killed her in a less painful way.
I do feel his jealousy though

Last edited:
  • +1

"6 sexual partners by 17,hundreds of orbiters,admits to stringing men along and using them,admits to having sex for drugs, admits to being broken and mentally ill, opioid and benzodiazepine addict, extracts money from men by feigning interest and/or selling nudes"

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost
Yes bro
6 sexual partners by 17,hundreds of orbiters,admits to stringing men along and using them,admits to having sex for drugs, admits to being broken and mentally ill, opioid and benzodiazepine addict, extracts money from men by feigning interest and/or selling nudes

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: manlet cUnt and pisslord
Well,I’m in the exact same situation as him tbh
But yeah,he could have killed her in a less painful way.
I do feel his jealousy though
Yh i know where you come from but think about it. That bitch lives Rent free in your head you suffer bc of her and then you Go to jail/ commit suicide because of one stupid bitch. Don't waste your life away bc of a hole man. Your worth more. That cuck just proved that he valued her more than his own life and i don't know anything that is more cucked

Yh i know where you come from but think about it. That bitch lives Rent free in your head you suffer bc of her and then you Go to jail/ commit suicide because of one stupid bitch. Don't waste your life away bc of a hole man. Your worth more. That cuck just proved that he valued her more than his own life and i don't know anything that is more cucked
I can’t control who am I attracted to bruh. She is the hottest girl I ever got to know,personality wise the most sweet hearted too,even though I tried hard many times to find someone else. Also she is the one I spent the most time with. Fucking chad is just blocking the gateway...gotta get rid of him

Last edited:
Does a bear rope in the woods