Did this mean anything?

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I met a woman that I knew from the gym on the street and she hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. She is around 33 and she asked me what my career plans were. Then she touched my arm and said "Goobye".

I would have made a move on her but she told me that he had moved to Germany and she also seemd to be on the go. But it felt so good having a nice looking woman initiate contact with me. We are being deprived of the best thing in life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Slasher
you coulda banged that foid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
should have gone for the hit-it-and-quit-it

• +1
What's that?
when a girl says something like, 'I moved to Germany' or whatever, hit-it-and-quit-it is like trying to bang her in the short space of time she's in town

some girls are up for it on account that soon she will be in a different place so no ramifications etc.

• +1
when a girl says something like, 'I moved to Germany' or whatever, hit-it-and-quit-it is like trying to bang her in the short space of time she's in town

some girls are up for it on account that soon she will be in a different place so no ramifications etc.
I couldn't think of this at the moment. I shuld have asked her how long she would stay but I was in shock

• +1
She's going to germany. You'll never see her again and yet you don't make a move? Your ego is holding you back

• +1
She's going to germany. You'll never see her again and yet you don't make a move? Your ego is holding you back

I wasn't fast enough cause she caught me off guard. She prbably wouldn't fuck me since every time we met she said "You are so young"

• +1
I wasn't fast enough cause she caught me off guard. She prbably wouldn't fuck me since every time we met she said "You are so young"
/r/TheRedPill would call those shit-tests. What girls say doesn't matter.

• +1
/r/TheRedPill would call those shit-tests. What girls say doesn't matter.
Shit tests are cope. Then again I don't look that young that she would feel the need to note that. Maybe it was a euphemism for 'you are so ugly'

• +1
Shit tests are cope. Then again I don't look that young that she would feel the need to note that. Maybe it was a euphemism for 'you are so ugly'
Shit tests aren't cope. But it's cope if you actively have to defend or pass them. It should be something you pass automatically

• +1
Shit tests aren't cope. But it's cope if you actively have to defend or pass them. It should be something you pass automatically
Women wants sex as much as we do. They have no reason to shittest you if they like yu

• +1
Shit tests are cope, if a girl likes you, she’ll make it obvious and won’t want to ruin her chances by being a bitch to you.
If a girl is giving you shit tests, she doesn’t like you and wants you to fuck off.

• +1
Shit tests are cope, if a girl likes you, she’ll make it obvious and won’t want to ruin her chances by being a bitch to you.
If a girl is giving you shit tests, she doesn’t like you and wants you to fuck off.

Some girls don't make it obvious and play a passive agressive game. Or they just want to test how much they can cuck you

• +1
Some girls don't make it obvious and play a passive agressive game. Or they just want to test how much they can cuck you

OMFG YES. Once I was texting this girl and I asked her if she wanted to start a friends with benefits thing. She said yeah but I asked to early. She literally told me to pretend like that never happened and just flirt with her some more. She called it "grafting". And she said dont act like you want me at all, just give me a hint every now and then... What the fuck...

Let me see if I can get screenshots of the chat we had on Snapchat ??

• +1
Lol that is probably why she WOULD fuck you, not why she wouldn't

sorry bruv

• +1

sorry bruv

HAHAHAHHHAAAHAHAHA YOU'RE A SCOOPTY POTATOE FACE LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 176

sorry bruv
But I don't look that young. It was more like "you are still a child"

• +1
HAHAHAHHHAAAHAHAHA YOU'RE A SCOOPTY POTATOE FACE LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL
GQbTGIb.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Armus1
Two possibilities:

1. She is a cougar who is into young boys, shag her and ascend.
2. You remind her of her younger brother, game over.

To know the real story you need to hang out more with her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
Two possibilities:

Guys the sensei has spoken!

• +1
33 she must be riding miles of cawk by now
You missed ur chance boyo

• +1
When I was younger I also missed sacred opportunities to have sex with very hot milfs

feelz bad man, I know

• +1
Two possibilities:

Too bad, she left and I moved to Hooland
33 she must be riding miles of cawk by now
You missed ur chance boyo
How did I miss my chance? It's not like she asked me out or anything
When I was younger I also missed sacred opportunities to have sex with very hot milfs

feelz bad man, I know
1.33 is not milf

2.What opportunity did I have? It's not like she asked me for it

• +1
I met a woman that I knew from the gym on the street and she hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. She is around 33 and she asked me what my career plans were. Then she touched my arm and said "Goobye".

I would have made a move on her but she told me that he had moved to Germany and she also seemd to be on the go. But it felt so good having a nice looking woman initiate contact with me. We are being deprived of the best thing in life.
That's random... is cheek kissing common in your country? I'm romanian and women barely do it to me... only on birthdays and it's relatives....
>33
how old are you then?
>career plans
hmmm that's pretty ordinary , if she really liked you she'd ask you something more personal
A

• +1
That's random... is cheek kissing common in your country? I'm romanian and women barely do it to me... only on birthdays and it's relatives....
>33
how old are you then?
>career plans
hmmm that's pretty ordinary , if she really liked you she'd ask you something more personal
View attachment 551
23, yeah I know it's a cope

• +1
23, yeah I know it's a cope
hmmmmmmmm at least you can enjoy things young guys in their 20s enjoy , boomers clubbing and hitting on girls is pretty pathetic
A

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tony
hmmmmmmmm at least you can enjoy things young guys in their 20s enjoy , boomers clubbing and hitting on girls is pretty pathetic
View attachment 554
>Not even posting the whole thread to give context
>Just...just lol

• +1
>Not even posting the whole thread to give context
>Just...just lol
He has a wojak profile picture , he's in with the memes you blind cuck
A

• +1