Did you experienced side effects from finasteride?

N

Noodlewhore

Glutencel
I really need to take but I'm scared about side effects. Hair is too important though....whenever I go out I can clearly tell people with good hairlines are happier and attractive. Men with shitty hairlines creep girls out, they are complete ghost to females....complete genetic trash. I need hair

• +1
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill
Yes I did 🥵

• So Sad
Reactions: Noodlewhore
Yea just semen quality problems tho

I replied to a similiar thread earlier: only had minor pain in one ball but that could also be because i coom a lot (also had watery semen but i like it because i can shoot far af).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buflek and CursedOne
Does it make your face bloated?

Yeah it fucked my brain up, personality disappeared, things weren't funny anymore, became less masculine personality, just low dopamine low t behaviour in general. I still dont feel fully myself again, despite quitting after 1month of fin.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
Yeah it fucked my brain up, personality disappeared, things weren't funny anymore, became less masculine personality, just low dopamine low t behaviour in general. I still dont feel fully myself again, despite quitting after 1month of fin.
damn i really like my hair and dont want to become bald
fuck im using fin for like 2 weeks already ( 3 times a week )
damn

damn i really like my hair and dont want to become bald
fuck im using fin for like 2 weeks already ( 3 times a week )
damn

If your not going bald aggressively, theres no point in taking it. Your not gonna have notable recession (NW2+) till your early-mid thirties like most men get. By then you will have enough money for a hair transplant anyway if you really want it.

If your not going bald aggressively, theres no point in taking it. Your not gonna have notable recession (NW2+) till your early-mid thirties like most men get. By then you will have enough money for a hair transplant anyway if you really want it.
oh, my hairloss aint bad tbh, something minor
will think about this, was so freaking worried about hair loss ngl

oh, my hairloss aint bad tbh, something minor
will think about this, was so freaking worried about hair loss ngl

Im in same boat as you, my dad is NW2.5 in his 50's and he looks good. Most guys dont go bald aggressively, its a slow-burn which can be easily fixed by small hair transplants if it ever reaches NW2. Dont fuck your brain up over this, its not worth it at all. In your 20's you will have a nice hairline anyway, when it matters most. If you were gonna go bald young you would notice it falling out much heavier.

Im in same boat as you, my dad is NW2.5 in his 50's and he looks good. Most guys dont go bald aggressively, its a slow-burn which can be easily fixed by small hair transplants if it ever reaches NW2. Dont fuck your brain up over this, its not worth it at all. In your 20's you will have a nice hairline anyway, when it matters most. If you were gonna go bald young you would notice it falling out much heavier.
Blast some DHT derivative based gear bro, get your brain masculinity back.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
I'm on it now. I've noticed some very minor tenderness in my left nipple that might be gyno, but nothing else outside of that

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Yes, ed. But went away after coming off.

If you honestly still believe those bullshit studies claiming that only like 1% of finasteride users experience side effects you’re delusional. Every single person who tells their own experience seems to have suffered from severe side effects, whether you look here, reddit, hair loss forums, etc, and yet we’re supposed to believe a drug that halts your body’s natural DHT production - a hormone with a role in so many male traits/functions - isn’t going to affect your libido/erections/mood/energy. I’m a data driven kinda person but these pharmaceutical companies are irresponsible money hungry fucks who are clearly paying a lot of money to make it seem completely safe.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schizoidcel, SOS-Sonic and CopingCel
If you honestly still believe those bullshit studies claiming that only like 1% of finasteride users experience side effects you’re delusional. Every single person who tells their own experience seems to have suffered from severe side effects, whether you look here, reddit, hair loss forums, etc, and yet we’re supposed to believe a drug that halts your body’s natural DHT production - a hormone with a role in so many male traits/functions - isn’t going to affect your libido/erections/mood/energy. I’m a data driven kinda person but these pharmaceutical companies are irresponsible money hungry fucks who are clearly paying a lot of money to make it seem completely safe.
Who experienced sides with it then? I don’t want to permanently fucj myself up man

My side effect was going from NW 3 to NW 2.

The amount of fear mongering on this site about fin is just so ridiculous jfl.

People who don't listen to reason can't be helped.

More hair.
If you are so mentally ill that you are going to give yourself a numb anus and PFS then don't try it.

• +1
Reactions: Mystery and SOS-Sonic
3 weeks so far, none.

The drug works and is tolerated by some and not by others. The end.
It depends mostly on your androgen profile. People who already have high estrogen or genetically prone to aromatization are more at risk of having estrogenic side-effects like gyno on the drug. Or someone who's already mentally ill & depressed will most likely feel the effect on neurosteroids more, etc.

I still think most men with balding should try it as we don't have many (if any) other options. Microdose it if you get side-effects and see if that helps.

No sides for me