didn't have sexual experiences in high school = obsessed with slaying in adulthood

striker

striker

Banned
swallow the pill, midgets

• +1
Reactions: Demir, Deleted member 2012, paulie_walnuts and 8 others
Can never get those years back :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 2012 and Deleted member 685
100% legit theory

Didn't have a good face in hs = didn't have sexual experience in hs = obsessed with slaying

Legit

Great work Striker

(y)(y)(y)

• +1
Reactions: striker
Teenagecrisick.jpg

what if people who had sex in high school would be obsessed with slaying as well in adulthood, but rather lack the incentive to up their 9-5 game and change their skinny fat physique to be eligible in the first place instead of just rolling with life

lost years is brutal pill nevertheless

didn't kiss girls in kindergarten and grade school=want to fuck children as adult

most people are still good looking as kids, so the really ugly kids are literally incel since birth

• +1
Reactions: Wool
Legit, will never marry or LTR because I want to slay right up until the day they lower me into the ground

100% legit theory

Didn't have a good face in hs = didn't have sexual experience in hs = obsessed with slaying
Actually hs was the easiest. Face matters much less than later

I don't know. I was pretty bluepilled with my relationship, until I heard about an evolutionary psychology theory in which men who can fuck do- and they avoid relationships

Years later, I think it's dumb and was probably written by an incel philosphycel, but it is what it is

• +1
Legit theory.

And it NEVER gets better.

• +1
Reactions: Chuck14
swallow my cum faggot

• +1
time to rope:feelswhy::feelsrope:

Teenage years is basically the summary of life

I only really made out, cuddled, and felt girls up in HS.

it’s about hormones, not if you had any sexual encounters in high school... It’s the era of fucking sexual liberation. Every normie male is obsessed with slaying, why? because it’s natural. We’re not hardwired for monogamy

it’s about hormones, not if you had any sexual encounters in high school... It’s the era of fucking sexual liberation. Every normie male is obsessed with slaying, why? because it’s natural. We’re not hardwired for monogamy

then why do people desire relationships

then why do females desire relationships
They like having a cuck buy them lots of shit they don't need and to boost their social status.

They like having a cuck buy them lots of shit they don't need and to boost their social status.

even if we may not be naturally hard wired for it, it doesn't mean it isn't desired

nature isn't everything

Last edited:
Slaying is one of those needs you should get over with as soon as it arises and move on with life. The longer your repress it the worse for you