DIEGO MARADONA DIED

Another illuminati sacrifice
Doubt it.

The guy was in terrible condition it's completely realistic that he would die of a heart attack at 60.

MURICANS DONT UNDERSTAND HOW HARD IT IS TO SCORE A GOAL LIKE THIS, AND IN A FUCKIN WORLD CUP AGAINST THE ENGLISH
IS 1000X HARDER THAN JUST THROW AN EGG AND THEN RUN LIKE A OGRE BEAST
The other team weren't even trying.They let him score

Doubt it.

The guy was in terrible condition it's completely realistic that he would die of a heart attack at 60.
When you are in illuminati.You will never die a natural death

The other team weren't even trying.They let him score
Fam it actually looks like they did tho.

Same with all messi goals.

But when you watch them in slow motion it's the subtle drop of the shoulder and change of direction that puts off the defender.

When you are in illuminati.You will never die a natural death
Fam he wasn't in the Illuminati. Why would he of all people be in it?

I know it's a real thing but there's no reason for him to join or for the Illuminati to want to recruit him.

Fam he just died a natural death.

It's obvious that people like MJ were killed by (((them))) but Maradona just died a natural death. The guy did tons of drugs like cocaine, played professional sports for 15 years of his life and was fat as fuck. Really not surprising that he died of a heart attack at 60.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
The average league 3 footballer runs a longer distance in one football match than American footballers do in their entire career. A 3 hour America football game has just 10 minutes of actual play and the rest is just players huddling together, commentary and adverts
playing as a defensive back for one drive in football is as hard as playing as a winger for a full half

nigga i've played both at national level and they are as hard to do
Playing "soccer" in America doesn't count tho it's way harder in Europe and especially South America

Jfl I dont know this guy is + couldnt give a shit

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Playing "soccer" in America doesn't count tho it's way harder in Europe and especially South America
i actually play american football in spain lmao, and played soccer in the same category as the junior teams of barça, español, girona...

English magazine Four Four Two recognized Maradona as the greatest football player of all time and the second goal he scored in that game was recognized by the FIFA as the greatest goal of the century lol brutal football mog tbh

Jfl I dont know this guy is + couldnt give a shit
Not knowing who Maradona is means you're either a very ignorant American or a liar. Because I'd say everyone outside of the US knows who this man was. Arguably the greatest football player in all history, take in mind billions of people per year watch football (soccer for 'muricans).

• +1
Reactions: MugzLePew, JustBeCurryBrah and Deleted member 5189
i actually play american football in spain lmao, and played soccer in the same category as the junior teams of barça, español, girona...
U found American football hard because Ur trash kid

English magazine Four Four Two recognized Maradona as the greatest football player of all time and the second goal he scored in that game was recognized by the FIFA as the greatest goal of the century lol brutal football mog tbh

Not knowing who Maradona is means you're either a very ignorant American or a liar. Because I'd say everyone outside of the US knows who this man was. Arguably the greatest football player in all history, take in mind billions of people per year watch football (soccer for 'muricans).
Jfl I dont watch fake football, I watch REAL football. Thats some pussy shit.

Jfl I dont watch fake football, I watch REAL football. Thats some pussy shit.
By that logic, "American football" is pussy shit since they have to cover themselves in protection and the game gets stopped each time the ball touches the ground, in comparison to rugby, which is the high T violent OG version of said sport.

I don't get how "football soccer" is pussy shit to Americans when more players have died on the pitch playing in the top leagues that sport than playing in the NFL.

Back then I also used to troll saying American football was better to get a reaction out of people, even though I'm Argentinian, but I know the NFL is shit and only did it to troll. I watch many games, most are boring and predictable, and the Super Bowl is only interesting because of the halftime show.

By that logic, "American football" is pussy shit since they have to cover themselves in protection and the game gets stopped each time the ball touches the ground, in comparison to rugby, which is the high T violent OG version of said sport.

I don't get how "football soccer" is pussy shit to Americans when more players have died on the pitch playing in the top leagues that sport than playing in the NFL.

Back then I also used to troll saying American football was better to get a reaction out of people, even though I'm Argentinian, but I know the NFL is shit and only did it to troll. I watch many games, most are boring and predictable, and the Super Bowl is only interesting because of the halftime show.
Cope, American football is full of tall high T moggers fighting to the death while fake football is a bunch of short mexicans fighting for a ball.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful

I know it's a real thing but there's no reason for him to join or for the Illuminati to want to recruit him.

It's obvious that people like MJ were killed by (((them))) but Maradona just died a natural death. The guy did tons of drugs like cocaine, played professional sports for 15 years of his life and was fat as fuck. Really not surprising that he died of a heart attack at 60.
Many celebrities have been

97d57ecc9a270ff8671959685015919a

Maradona 2930

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
Cope, American football is full of tall high T moggers fighting to the death while fake football is a bunch of short mexicans fighting for a ball.
You call it fake football when it has it's origins in ancient games that date back to the 200 a.C. and American football wasnt a thing until 1820 lol
Football "soccer" players aren't 6'6" fat linebackers because the whole point of the game is being agile while controlling a ball with your feet. Same way there's no 5'4" twinks in an American football defense because the whole purpose of it is being a human wall that stops the opponent.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger
Fighting to the death? They literally have to wear metal helmets and shoulder pads the fucking pussies. Even rugby is rougher and they don't wear anything.

"short Mexicans fighting for a ball" mexican might not even be in top 20 for football national teams atm and I dunno why height is relevent football actually requires skill and intelligence. In American football you just run with the ball and dodge people and throw the ball every now and then whereas in real football you have to run and dodge people whilst controlling a ball at your feet and there are infinite skills you can do and different playstyles and you have to kick it which is way harder than throwing.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger and Deleted member 3073
Muricans like handegg because any low IQ goblin can play it simply because it requires no fine skills, you just need to run and hit things like a caveman

Also most murican handegg fans are just homossexuals
Notice how they think footburguer is better cause its full of "tall, buffed hot guys 🥵🥵"

Nigga wtf how is that even a point?? It means nothing unless you are a huge and fat homossexual which they are

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger and Deleted member 5189
Muricans like handegg because any low IQ goblin can play it simply because it requires no fine skills, you just need to run and hit things like a caveman

Also most murican handegg fans are just homossexuals
Notice how they think footburguer is better cause its full of "tall, buffed hot guys 🥵🥵"

Nigga wtf how is that even a point?? It means nothing unless you are a huge and fat homossexual which they are
Exactly this. Why should looks or height be of any importance when it comes to sports when you've got the intelligence and skill to make up for your physical imperfections.

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
Same way there's no 5'4" twinks in an American football defense because the whole purpose of it is being a human wall that stops the opponent.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
Fighting to the death? They literally have to wear metal helmets and shoulder pads the fucking pussies. Even rugby is rougher and they don't wear anything.

"short Mexicans fighting for a ball" mexican might not even be in top 20 for football national teams atm and I dunno why height is relevent football actually requires skill and intelligence. In American football you just run with the ball and dodge people and throw the ball every now and then whereas in real football you have to run and dodge people whilst controlling a ball at your feet and there are infinite skills you can do and different playstyles and you have to kick it which is way harder than throwing.
nigga simplyfing a sport isn't an argument against it, also kicking a ball isn't harder than throwing it at all

And height isn't even a factor in football. It only really matters for the goalkeeper, the two central defenses and maybe the center forward if you're looking for a guy that can score headers often like Zlatan or Icardi. Even then, it's about the precision of the pass and the bounce of the player rather than height.

nigga simplyfing a sport isn't an argument against it, also kicking a ball isn't harder than throwing it at all
Lol i literally didn't simplify it. That's really all it is.

• +1
Lol soccer is low T asf

It’s players are literally notorious for faking injuries lmao

Lol soccer is low T asf

nfl or whatever is just 6'6 niggers and gigachads throwing a ball

barely any skill needed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189, Copeful and Deleted member 2933
Do you know about murder by numbers
In gematria Argentina is 154.Messi birthday June 24 + 154 days is November 25. ((They)) planned on killing him on this day

• +1
Lol soccer is low T asf

american football players also fake injuries sometimes, but they aren't faggots about it like soccer players

• +1
Reactions: Copeful